Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? 01:02 - May 9 with 4518 viewsTheResurrection

You've cleaned up there mate.

👍👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:21 - May 14 with 665 viewsE20Jack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 07:56 - May 14 by Bobby_Fischer

They both haven't paid?

Everyone has apart from Builthy who is refusing unless he has my personal details, I have explained why I don’t wish to hand over such information over the internet to strangers. He is using that as a way to back out of paying the bet.

That’s down to him, I will never force anybody to pay a bet if target don’t want to. I don’t know his circumstances, maybe he needs it. But disappointing that he would make it in the first instance then.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:23 - May 14 with 662 viewsswan65split

OI wouldnt want to give money to a stranger either, stupid thing to do.
E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:24 - May 14 with 659 viewsE20Jack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:23 - May 14 by swan65split

OI wouldnt want to give money to a stranger either, stupid thing to do.

Then you wouldn’t make a bet with a stranger, presumably?

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:35 - May 14 with 637 viewsBobby_Fischer

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 09:23 - May 14 by builthjack

Stop stalking me. You are Phils .

I honestly have never heard of you, you support the trust then?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:35 - May 14 with 637 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:21 - May 14 by E20Jack

Everyone has apart from Builthy who is refusing unless he has my personal details, I have explained why I don’t wish to hand over such information over the internet to strangers. He is using that as a way to back out of paying the bet.

That’s down to him, I will never force anybody to pay a bet if target don’t want to. I don’t know his circumstances, maybe he needs it. But disappointing that he would make it in the first instance then.

I have told you countless times that I will pay. Everybody else can see that, except you it seems. Why are you hiding? Res says nobody should hide behind a key board yet it ok for you to do it. You are mates apparently? The money has been waiting and needs to leave me but nobody has told me where I can take it. I can get a friend in Hong Kong to give it you if it is easier?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:38 - May 14 with 630 viewsE20Jack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:35 - May 14 by builthjack

I have told you countless times that I will pay. Everybody else can see that, except you it seems. Why are you hiding? Res says nobody should hide behind a key board yet it ok for you to do it. You are mates apparently? The money has been waiting and needs to leave me but nobody has told me where I can take it. I can get a friend in Hong Kong to give it you if it is easier?

Perfect. Send the money to Chris then please.

I have told you why I do not wish to hand over sensitive information over the internet.

Chris will let me know when it is paid.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:41 - May 14 with 622 viewsswan65split

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:24 - May 14 by E20Jack

Then you wouldn’t make a bet with a stranger, presumably?

I am not a betting man, dont do, or never done the bookies, play cards, or even the lottery now. used to play Bingo in the clubs years ago. but that s it,
E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:48 - May 14 with 605 viewsTheResurrection

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:35 - May 14 by builthjack

Ken, do you want my sort code etc or email for PayPal?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:00 - May 14 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:48 - May 14 by TheResurrection

E20 has made me think. Like him, I don't want to share my bank details.
I am near Aberdare a few times a week, so can give you notes to give to your pal.
That ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:03 - May 14 with 572 viewsSwanjaxs

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:00 - May 14 by builthjack

I am near Aberdare a few times a week, so can give you notes to give to your pal.
That ok?

Im in Aberdare later as it happens 👍 totally irrelevant i know 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:03 - May 14 with 569 viewsE20Jack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 12:48 - May 14 by TheResurrection

Of course he doesn’t.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:05 - May 14 with 559 viewsBobby_Fischer

I'm hungover to f*ck this thread has cheered me right up.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:05 - May 14 with 557 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:03 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

Im in Aberdare later as it happens 👍 totally irrelevant i know 😎

Party on

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:07 - May 14 with 550 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:03 - May 14 by E20Jack

Of course he doesn’t.

You can read fair play. You wouldn't give yours to me. Cash it is ok. You can't get better than that.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:07 - May 14 with 550 viewsTheResurrection

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:00 - May 14 by builthjack

That ok?

Course it is mate. If you're the decent guy I think you are I'll send you my number 👍

Or Merthyr if it's easier.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:10 - May 14 with 541 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:07 - May 14 by TheResurrection

Course it is mate. If you're the decent guy I think you are I'll send you my number 👍

Or Merthyr if it's easier.

I am down there tomorrow or Thurs. 50 in hand

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:11 - May 14 with 539 viewsSwanjaxs

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:05 - May 14 by builthjack

Party on

Off to Brecon then for some grub 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:11 - May 14 with 537 viewsTheResurrection

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:10 - May 14 by builthjack

I am down there tomorrow or Thurs. 50 in hand

Aberdare or Merthyr and what time?

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:11 - May 14 with 536 viewsE20Jack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:07 - May 14 by builthjack

You can read fair play. You wouldn't give yours to me. Cash it is ok. You can't get better than that.

Certainly would not, no.

But would give mine to Chris. You seem hesitant, your choice.

Cash is fine, I will confirm when it is settled.

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:12 - May 14 with 531 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:11 - May 14 by TheResurrection

Aberdare or Merthyr and what time?

Aberdare fine. About 12 if that's any good

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:16 - May 14 with 514 viewsBobby_Fischer

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:12 - May 14 by builthjack

Aberdare fine. About 12 if that's any good

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:18 - May 14 with 507 viewsbuilthjack

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:16 - May 14 by Bobby_Fischer

E20 -Have you had your £100's yet?? on 13:59 - May 14 with 466 viewsLoyal

Was that a conversation between 7 posters or two ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024