Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And yet 06:41 - May 9 with 704 viewsswansealad69

Pepole are still blaming the yanks
Nothing to do offcourse that that rat scumc@#t Jenkins sold us out along with the rsst
Think about it
The negotiations went on for months to sell the club and all the board knew the yanks intentions
Sell save and stay in thr prem
Increase stadium sell make a profit
So the board after this agreed.
And there is your problem
If this was not the case and the yanks gone back on a promis off investment then huw would have stepped down instead off getting paid atupid money
Makeing deals to bring shit players here and then putting them out on loan
Huw my friends is the key c##t here
And yet on 06:57 - May 9 with 644 viewsbyron

Do you know the Res? You should meet for a coffee

Benny

And yet on 06:57 - May 9 with 641 viewstrinityann

Personally the biggest mistake the club done was appointing Bob Bradley and that was down to our yank friends. We had an perfect opportunity to employ Marcelino who has just turned around Valencia and would have kept our football philosophy going. I remember the friendly with Villareal and they could have beaten us 10-0 and I knew then that he was another level to Garry Monk.

We should have stuck with the Spanish route to survive in this league on a small budget. Now could be the time to send out S.O.S. for Martinez.
And yet on 07:00 - May 9 with 630 viewsawayjack

Greedy and band of pig greedy sell-outs are to mostly to blame. Issues with Yanks..
- they haven't put a bean into the club
- they ensouraged the sale of our assets / best players
- they continually lie to trust / fans
- they've kept the incompetent Board in their jobs.

Oh and the track record of every club they own being bottom doesn't bode well. A greedy combination made in hell. Only silver lining if we're relegated is the trough won't be big enough for pigs for much longer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024