Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton 08:09 - May 9 with 2604 viewsE20Jack

I wonder if relegation will prolong his career. His experience in the center could be valuable if we are to go down, although we would have to manage the amount he plays of course. What we do need is to bring pace back to the width. Maybe even Montero may do something in the Championship. Never thought I would be advocating the return of Montero but needs must.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 8:09]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Leon Britton on 08:13 - May 9 with 2574 viewsthornabyswan

Montero has hardly kicked a ball all season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Leon Britton on 08:14 - May 9 with 2559 views3swan

Leon Britton on 08:13 - May 9 by thornabyswan

Montero has hardly kicked a ball all season.

So that means he's the man we will build next season around

Leon Britton on 08:15 - May 9 with 2544 viewsmajorraglan

He’s been injured a lot this season, I think his playing days are coming to an end.
Leon Britton on 08:54 - May 9 with 2461 viewsSwansNZ

Leon Britton on 08:15 - May 9 by majorraglan

He’s been injured a lot this season, I think his playing days are coming to an end.

New 4 year contract coming up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Leon Britton on 22:03 - Aug 18 with 2157 viewsElmo

Just what we need right now to provide the confidence, fulcrum and heartbeat

45 mins of Leon is worth 90 of pretty much anything we could get on loan
Leon Britton on 22:40 - Aug 18 with 2054 viewsSgorioFruit

Ask yourself this, would you be more confident if we had Leon in the starting line up next tuesday against Leeds than what we have now? Even if he only has half fitness?
I certainly would.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leon Britton on 22:50 - Aug 18 with 2012 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leon Britton on 22:40 - Aug 18 by SgorioFruit

Ask yourself this, would you be more confident if we had Leon in the starting line up next tuesday against Leeds than what we have now? Even if he only has half fitness?
I certainly would.

Hasn't he retired ? What's your point?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leon Britton on 23:28 - Aug 18 with 1943 viewsmajorraglan

Guys it’s time to move on. LB has retired.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton on 07:36 - Aug 19 with 1731 viewsjack247

Leon Britton on 22:40 - Aug 18 by SgorioFruit

I certainly would.

No of course not. He has retired because he knows his body can’t cope with it any more, he would have started every game he was available for last season if he was still physically capable.

He moved like a player in his testimonial in his cameo against Stoke, it was sad to see.

The Leon of a few years ago, of course.
Leon Britton on 08:56 - Aug 19 with 1606 viewssg1912

Leon Britton on 07:36 - Aug 19 by jack247

No of course not. He has retired because he knows his body can’t cope with it any more, he would have started every game he was available for last season if he was still physically capable.

He moved like a player in his testimonial in his cameo against Stoke, it was sad to see.

The Leon of a few years ago, of course.

Technically I thought he was the best player on the pitch against Stoke, would he be able to keep up his fitness over a 46 game season
.. probably not
Leon Britton on 09:05 - Aug 19 with 1577 viewsbarry_island

Fully expecting Leon to be presented to us as a new signing within the next week or so.

Quite possibly the only signing.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 9:07]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Leon Britton on 09:08 - Aug 19 with 1564 viewspremierjack

Leon has said that he isn’t interested in training full time anymore, he hasn’t got the appetite to get up and go to work every day when he can spend time with his family and take “the kids to school”. You will probably see him sign for a club like Llanelli or havorfordwest soon.
Leon Britton on 09:45 - Aug 19 with 1491 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 09:05 - Aug 19 by barry_island

Fully expecting Leon to be presented to us as a new signing within the next week or so.

Quite possibly the only signing.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 9:07]

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me
Leon Britton on 11:33 - Aug 19 with 1378 viewswestwalesed

Leon Britton on 09:08 - Aug 19 by premierjack

Leon has said that he isn’t interested in training full time anymore, he hasn’t got the appetite to get up and go to work every day when he can spend time with his family and take “the kids to school”. You will probably see him sign for a club like Llanelli or havorfordwest soon.

Dear Lord.

Trundle up front and Britton in midfield for Haverfordwest.

Please, please Lord, please.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Leon Britton on 15:54 - Aug 19 with 1204 viewsjack247

Leon Britton on 08:56 - Aug 19 by sg1912

Technically I thought he was the best player on the pitch against Stoke, would he be able to keep up his fitness over a 46 game season
.. probably not

Technically he still would be now.

I know he had no match fitness, but he was blowing almost from the minute he came on and was a fair way off the pace. I’m sure he wouldn’t have retired if he thought he still had it in him,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024