Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season 09:23 - May 9 with 1959 viewspeenemunde

Because it’s what i do.
Life goes on........
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:24 - May 9 with 1679 viewsSmellyplumz

Well done.... Give yourself a silent clap.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:34 - May 9 with 1657 viewspeenemunde

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:24 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Well done.... Give yourself a silent clap.

I do, in fact I do every morning i wake up , for being an awesome and good looking guy.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:41 - May 9 with 1633 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, someone's got to serve those hotdogs. Glad you'll still be doing it
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:54 - May 9 with 1598 viewsdickythorpe

The PL tourists will leave and give a chance for real Swansea people to watch.

Only hope we have a new board - but I can dream!
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:57 - May 9 with 1583 viewsCaptain_Sham

15k nxt season. 12k the next.

Its just a ride.

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:01 - May 9 with 1567 viewsdickythorpe

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:57 - May 9 by Captain_Sham

All proper Swansea 12k
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:04 - May 9 with 1560 viewsSTID2017

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:01 - May 9 by dickythorpe

All proper Swansea 12k

Yippe
Can't wait for half empty stadiums and crap opposition
Bring it on
Third tier here we come
I have my ST which I bought in early December BTW, when the talk was of boycotts
I want to see the best, not the dross in half empty stadiums

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:06 - May 9 with 1558 viewspencoedjack

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:54 - May 9 by dickythorpe

We can all dream Dicky 👍
Login to get fewer ads

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:11 - May 9 with 1534 viewsSwansNZ

Can you get streams of Championship games?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:12 - May 9 with 1528 viewspeenemunde

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:54 - May 9 by dickythorpe

You live in a dream world Dicky.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:15 - May 9 with 1512 viewspeenemunde

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 09:57 - May 9 by Captain_Sham

12,000 no it won’t. It’s never be that low, even before the PL days.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:17 - May 9 with 1503 viewsCaptain_Sham

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:15 - May 9 by peenemunde

Yes but we don't know what the post prem days will be like.It dropped to around 12k several times in promo season. Next season we will have downward momentum. I believe we have a core of 12k that will stick with us.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 10:20]

Its just a ride.

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:47 - May 9 with 1441 viewsthornabyswan

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:04 - May 9 by STID2017

Yippe
Bring it on
Third tier here we come
I have my ST which I bought in early December BTW, when the talk was of boycotts

I like many on here have been going a long time 1975 for me.
In that time I have seen 9 seasons in the top flight.
6 in the 2nd tier.
And the other 28 have been in the 3rd or 4th division.
So already looking forward to next season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:54 - May 9 with 1417 viewsYossarian

I’ll be there but 15 is optimistic

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:55 - May 9 with 1411 viewsomarjack

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:54 - May 9 by Yossarian

I’ll be there but 15 is optimistic

But Hey..on the bright side..the Yanks didn't have to expand the stadium after all!

edit:that was meant generally and not directed only to you..it was a mistake.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 10:57]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:57 - May 9 with 1399 views3swan

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:55 - May 9 by omarjack

But Hey..on the bright side..the Yanks didn't have to expand the stadium after all!

edit:that was meant generally and not directed only to you..it was a mistake.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 10:57]

But they have the upkeep of the stadium. As long as the stadium gets it's safety certificate no more money will be spent.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 18:40 - May 9 with 1191 viewspembsjack

Pre PL days the club was always moving forwarding and a positive environment. If(when) we go down, this has got the potential to go very toxic. The club hasn't moved forward for a long time, but always had the PL which sells tickets alone. Sales of players and fixtures against the likes of Wigan etc and the negativity will be all around, not making the club attractive to the fair weather fan.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:00 - May 9 with 1146 viewslifelong

We’re not down..yet.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:05 - May 9 with 1121 viewsmax936

Season ticket sales have sold well I've heard, I applied to move seating more centrally on the East and there wasn't two seats together in the upper tier, my Mrs will be with me most games next season due to my Lad moving away so tried to move.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:08 - May 9 with 1112 viewsJackfath

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:05 - May 9 by max936

Season ticket sales have sold well I've heard, I applied to move seating more centrally on the East and there wasn't two seats together in the upper tier, my Mrs will be with me most games next season due to my Lad moving away so tried to move.

Has your lad moved away?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:24 - May 9 with 1064 viewsdickythorpe

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 10:04 - May 9 by STID2017

Yippe
Bring it on
Third tier here we come

Well vent your anger at those in charge or were you happy to be spoilt regardless of what has been going on?
We've been a struggling side for 3 years or so now, but mugs still put up with it as we were Pl.
Aren't you in the least bit offended your money has done feck all to improve the side?
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:29 - May 9 with 1035 viewsLeonWasGod

Not far off though, and that was on a rising tide of optimism. We had no more than 13k ruck up for a miserable midweek fixture against Reading if I remember right.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:51 - May 9 with 987 viewspeenemunde

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:29 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

Not far off though, and that was on a rising tide of optimism. We had no more than 13k ruck up for a miserable midweek fixture against Reading if I remember right.

Pointless looking at individual attendances, look at the seasons average.
You're looking at the worst case scenario.
Start the season well, playing the Swansea way at you could be getting full houses.
All its & buts at the moment, and who knows, we maybe still a PL club.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:57 - May 9 with 966 viewsLeonWasGod

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:51 - May 9 by peenemunde

Pointless looking at individual attendances, look at the seasons average.
You're looking at the worst case scenario.
Start the season well, playing the Swansea way at you could be getting full houses.
All its & buts at the moment, and who knows, we maybe still a PL club.

True. We’d never get a full house though, it was an average of 15.5k in our promotion season. I’d expect higher next year as STs have slready been bought, but it would then drop.

But yep, it’ll all remain hypothetical when we stay up.
I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 20:10 - May 9 with 935 viewsJBT95

I’ll still be at the Liberty stadium next season on 19:57 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

True. We’d never get a full house though, it was an average of 15.5k in our promotion season. I’d expect higher next year as STs have slready been bought, but it would then drop.

But yep, it’ll all remain hypothetical when we stay up.

We sold out v Cardiff, Forest x2, Norwich and Leeds that season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024