Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strangely enough 10:27 - May 9 with 897 viewsTreforys_Jack

I've actually enjoyed most home games under Carlos, we've been competitive, just lacking goals. The effort and commitment has been there which as some have said is a basic requirement, but prior to CC was sadly lacking. Our away performances under him though have been a bit baffling, a bit more belief and we'd probably have a few more points on the board.
I know our net spend has not been great, but to have Borja & Mesa out on loan after shelling out somewhere in the region of 27million , Clucas , Bony & Ayew another 50million give or take, it's a bitter pill to swallow. I know there are no guarantees and it's been said over and over but our recruitment has been a disaster. Clucas is a tryer to be fair but whoever decided the lad was worth 17million on transfer deadline day when no-one else was after him needs sacking.
Whatever will be will be in football and as long as the team give 100% thats all you can ask from them. If they are not good enough, it isn't their fault. It's the coaching and recruitment.
Scrape staying up and do it all again next season or get relegated, I'll be there, where else will I be ?
Gutted for individuals whose jobs are under threat should we get relegated, it must be worrying times for some employees.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024