Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. 11:30 - May 9 with 944 viewsomarjack

No I swear..our squad will be much better without them..we're getting Renato Sanches after all..he's like world class.

they've only combined 24 goals and 15 assists between them..only..

meanwhile all the replacements were superb! Clucas,Bony,Sanches,Mesa,A.Ayew and Tammy combined 10 goals and like 3 assists! superb stuff.

I'm glad we're heading to the next level..and I suggest we bid for Renato at least 30 m..and since he's a bit costy..I hope the prices of tickets at least double so the graceful owners could be able to afford such gems.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:44 - May 9 with 886 viewsJBT95

shhhh with your annoying posts.

We aren't down yet!

Huddersfield still got a lot to do.
Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:47 - May 9 with 872 viewsomarjack

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:44 - May 9 by JBT95

shhhh with your annoying posts.

We aren't down yet!

Huddersfield still got a lot to do.

lol have you read what I wrote?

of course we're not down!! how could we when we have the dynamic fierce midfield of Carroll,Clucas and Sanches being released on opponents like Berserk warriors of the old times?

I apologize if you thought I was being sarcastic.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 11:48]

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:49 - May 9 with 861 viewsE20Jack

I reckon Kleenex are missing a trick with stadium sponsorships. They would do a roaring trade with all the moronic tear merchants that can’t grasp footballing finance and reasons we have broken the mould and stayed at this level for almost a decade. We will continue to sell our assets at top of their value and will continue to reinvest. I think some need to follow a different club.

The Kleenex Stadium it is then.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:51 - May 9 with 855 views34dfgdf54

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:49 - May 9 by E20Jack

I reckon Kleenex are missing a trick with stadium sponsorships. They would do a roaring trade with all the moronic tear merchants that can’t grasp footballing finance and reasons we have broken the mould and stayed at this level for almost a decade. We will continue to sell our assets at top of their value and will continue to reinvest. I think some need to follow a different club.

I noticed you were talking bets last night E20, would you like money on your insistence Clucas is worth more than we paid for him?
Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:53 - May 9 with 843 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most of us get that and know exactly where we are in the football food chain, it's the awful replacements we have acquired.
Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:58 - May 9 with 821 viewsE20Jack

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:51 - May 9 by 34dfgdf54

I noticed you were talking bets last night E20, would you like money on your insistence Clucas is worth more than we paid for him?

Where did I insist this?

I said he would retain more value and thus was far less of a risk than an ageing foreign player. I will always stand by this, I don’t recall ever saying he is worth more than we paid - let alone insisting on it.

If you would like to bet that his next transfer fee will be higher than Jonathan Vieras then name your amount.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 12:00 - May 9 with 814 viewsLord_Bony

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:53 - May 9 by Treforys_Jack

Most of us get that and know exactly where we are in the football food chain, it's the awful replacements we have acquired.

Selling Siggy and Llorente and replacing them with (expensive) shite which causes relegation and losses of millions is not prudent football finance...in fact it is the opposite.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 12:01 - May 9 with 801 viewsomarjack

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 11:58 - May 9 by E20Jack

Where did I insist this?

I said he would retain more value and thus was far less of a risk than an ageing foreign player. I will always stand by this, I don’t recall ever saying he is worth more than we paid - let alone insisting on it.

If you would like to bet that his next transfer fee will be higher than Jonathan Vieras then name your amount.

LOL you're right about the Jonathan Viera bit..

a disaster signing avoided..he would have relegated with Las Palmas if it wasn't for the fact he moved to some chinese club in january..Imagine that Palmas wanted 27 m for him..he was sold to china for 10 m.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 12:01]

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 12:03 - May 9 with 785 viewsgiantstoneater

You had me with you all the way E20 until you used the term "reinvest" perhaps you should have used reinvest wisely instead.
Siggy and Llorente were sh!te. on 12:14 - May 9 with 759 viewsjack2jack

The thing is we knew that if they were on the pitch, they would make something happen.This season we can't buy a goal when we need it.
The End.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024