Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans in the changing room 12:48 - May 9 with 2347 viewsBenJ94

I'd love to get in that changing room with the players and really tell them how I and many other fans are feeling. We all know we lack quality in the squad, in every position and that's not the players fault, but what is their fault is the lack of effort, fight and passion when they're out on the pitch. I could have gathered 11 lads from Swansea yesterday and we'd have shown more in 90 minutes than they have all season. So what is their attitude like? Do they care? Do some of them think "f*ck it, I'll get snapped up by a PL club next season"? Because I tell you now, aside from Fabianski, NONE of them should be anywhere near the PL, who the F*ck in their right mind is going to look at ANY of our players and want them in their squad next season when they can't pick out a 10 yard pass or just simply look like they don't give a f*ck? The only chance any of our players have of being a PL player next season is to keep us up, otherwise they can kiss it all goodbye and look forward to playing Shrewsbury away because that's possibly where they will be f*cking playing next year!
Fans in the changing room on 12:49 - May 9 with 2338 viewsomarjack

Give credit to Jordan Ayew too.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fans in the changing room on 12:56 - May 9 with 2297 viewssainthelens

They are in a distant world to what we live and think. Surrounded by agents and advisers stroking their ego's. All this ' do it for our fans' crap is not written by them.
Fans in the changing room on 12:57 - May 9 with 2286 viewsswan65split

I "d love to get in the directors box and do a little operation, and sort the Patsys of a Twots nose out .
Fans in the changing room on 13:00 - May 9 with 2265 viewsswan65split

Fans in the changing room on 12:56 - May 9 by sainthelens

They are in a distant world to what we live and think. Surrounded by agents and advisers stroking their ego's. All this ' do it for our fans' crap is not written by them.

correct, while all the fans are worried bout the future of the Club, about half a dozen are perplexed bout where they will be playing next season.
Fans in the changing room on 13:19 - May 9 with 2210 viewsswanforthemoney

Agree on Fab. There are some decent players amongst the rest of them, but when you look for goals by putting the ball out wide and, on the odd occasion you get a cross in, lofting it into the Ayew brothers, you aint going to score many.

I stand in the North Stand

Fans in the changing room on 13:26 - May 9 with 2184 viewsnantywatcher

What a moronic posting - there are some real idiots that infest this site.
Fans in the changing room on 15:34 - May 9 with 2038 viewsBenJ94

Fans in the changing room on 13:26 - May 9 by nantywatcher

What a moronic posting - there are some real idiots that infest this site.

Do you mean "what a moronic post" or "what moronic posting"?
Fans in the changing room on 15:44 - May 9 with 2007 viewsKinsey

What’s the punishment for a pitch invasion? 🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Fans in the changing room on 15:48 - May 9 with 1995 viewssainthelens

Fans in the changing room on 15:44 - May 9 by Kinsey

I wouldn't worry about a ban, they'll need every fan next season.
Fans in the changing room on 15:48 - May 9 with 1991 viewsBenJ94

Fans in the changing room on 15:44 - May 9 by Kinsey

Relega....ohhhhh, f*ck it I'm on there Sunday! 😏
Fans in the changing room on 15:51 - May 9 with 1977 viewsKinsey

Fans in the changing room on 15:48 - May 9 by BenJ94

Relega....ohhhhh, f*ck it I'm on there Sunday! 😏

😂😂😂 if we’re going down fack it. Half way line 2 finger salute to the directors box!
Fans in the changing room on 16:59 - May 9 with 1891 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yup it may be a bit warm

[Post edited 9 May 2018 16:59]

Its just a ride.

Fans in the changing room on 18:24 - May 9 with 1747 viewsSeaJack

Could be the masterplan. All those players in the team that don’t have homes to go to post relegation will have to content themselves with settling down in the Championship with the Swans. There they could maybe find their level and thrive. It’s like it was scripted ala JTAK.
Fans in the changing room on 18:33 - May 9 with 1727 viewsdickythorpe

You can tell from some of the down arrow army on here that they accept the,situation. You aren't what the club needs you shïthouses.

You won't stand up to huw or the yanks either. Pussies. Let huw and the likes of ki tickle your bellies.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 18:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024