Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21365 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:18 - May 18 with 2780 viewsmoonie

Hamas.i ll answer that .
They are merely defending their people who are under attack from Israel.they ve had their lands stolen and they are an occupied people getting slaughtered by Israel.

They ve a right to build tunnels into Israel and have freedom fighters take proactive action against the Jewish butchers .

40000 with stones and catapults are merely a token gesture against oppression. They don't wish to kill Israelis as Palestiinans are good ,peaceful people .

That s about it ,I think
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:27 - May 18 with 2773 viewsRancid

Bit scary this time isn't it? 😔
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:46 - May 18 with 2753 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:27 - May 18 by Rancid

Bit scary this time isn't it? 😔

It is. The article Shaky posted on the previous page is very telling, particularly the 'seek to bypass the U.S. financial system' bit. The U.S. financial system doesn't like being bypassed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:52 - May 18 with 2718 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:18 - May 18 by moonie

Hamas.i ll answer that .
They are merely defending their people who are under attack from Israel.they ve had their lands stolen and they are an occupied people getting slaughtered by Israel.

They ve a right to build tunnels into Israel and have freedom fighters take proactive action against the Jewish butchers .

40000 with stones and catapults are merely a token gesture against oppression. They don't wish to kill Israelis as Palestiinans are good ,peaceful people .

That s about it ,I think

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:53 - May 18 with 2708 viewsperplex

Hamas.i ll answer that .

That s about it ,I think

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:06 - May 18 with 2694 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:53 - May 18 by perplex

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

Hamas over the years have committed countless crimes against humanity they also commit crimes not only against Israel but many others as well including there own, they are the Palestinian leaders which means there people approve of them and there ways, they are proven terrorists and are murderers of innocents including children which include others apart from Israel, your statement on them is pathetic really, as I`m trying to educate you the blame lies with both sides you just criticize one side and put no blame on the other hence your nothing but a hypocrite. ps the above link is different one from the first link by the way, no doubt you will be desperate to find ways to invalidate what you are reading because and I do not mean to be insulting just truthful, you really are a bit of a weird herb..
[Post edited 18 May 2018 22:15]
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:08 - May 18 with 2690 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:17 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

That statement proves you know absolutely nothing about it then.

Not really just reinforces how naive and clueless you are.
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:29 - May 18 with 2674 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:08 - May 18 by perplex

Not really just reinforces how naive and clueless you are.

Facts. Let's stick to facts. How does the JCPOA allow Iran to 'still cunningly work on developing Nukes behind closed doors?' All ears. Just because you believe something, on f*ck all evidence in this case, doesn't mean people who don't agree with you are 'naive.'

Facts. Let's have them.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 22:30]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 07:36 - May 19 with 2604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:32 - May 18 by Ebo

You mean like when Israeli jets blasted those children playing football on the beach? Playing football for f ucks sake!!

Everywhere in Palestine/Gaza is a pace of extreme danger you plank. it is a small (what is left) piece of land with little hiding place. Israel stole the rest.

I think "Perplex" should be airlifted in there , just to see him living with the terror of knowing it could be HIS house flattened by an Israeli bombing raid, in the dead of night, while he slept, breakfast time, dinner time, any time). He need not be a member of Hamas, just an ordinary law abiding prisoner stuck in Gaza.

I've stopped replying to this illiterate wum who shamefully condones the killing of innocent children by the apartheid Israeli government. I suggest you lot do the same. It's sad to think there may be people out there who get off on this kind of thing. Like the Res, he loves to play the ignorant contrarian and gets a kick out of provoking normal sane people.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 7:48]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Israel Vs Iran. on 11:21 - May 19 with 2547 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:29 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

Facts. Let's stick to facts. How does the JCPOA allow Iran to 'still cunningly work on developing Nukes behind closed doors?' All ears. Just because you believe something, on f*ck all evidence in this case, doesn't mean people who don't agree with you are 'naive.'

Facts. Let's have them.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 22:30]

That`s the point you silly man we need facts and have not got them, and you certainly have not got them you just make statements about what some sides report on the telly and are convinced there true in your own mind and then bombard and bore everyone with your view on a football forum.
Israel Vs Iran. on 11:35 - May 19 with 2546 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 07:36 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I think "Perplex" should be airlifted in there , just to see him living with the terror of knowing it could be HIS house flattened by an Israeli bombing raid, in the dead of night, while he slept, breakfast time, dinner time, any time). He need not be a member of Hamas, just an ordinary law abiding prisoner stuck in Gaza.

I've stopped replying to this illiterate wum who shamefully condones the killing of innocent children by the apartheid Israeli government. I suggest you lot do the same. It's sad to think there may be people out there who get off on this kind of thing. Like the Res, he loves to play the ignorant contrarian and gets a kick out of provoking normal sane people.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 7:48]

Well it`s about time you tried to find a way out of this debate, you say you stopped replying but in reality you just have , you are so wound up you now say i condone the killing of children when I am simply trying to explain to you the both sides are doing it, take a look at the links you muppet I`ve put them on here for you to see for yourself what the Palestine's are doing to Israeli children and there hospitals as well, both are to blame, and now that you have learned your lesson and will no longer be replying I agree with your final sentence stating your a sane person, you probably are, your just a guy who is a bit of a simpleton, lacks common sense, and has a hard time accepting facts and both sides of a story.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 11:40]
Israel Vs Iran. on 12:12 - May 19 with 2530 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 11:21 - May 19 by perplex

That`s the point you silly man we need facts and have not got them, and you certainly have not got them you just make statements about what some sides report on the telly and are convinced there true in your own mind and then bombard and bore everyone with your view on a football forum.

I don’t know why I continue to bother but can’t help myself.

What are you saying, that the Iran Nuclear Deal that Trump recently pulled the US out of, didn’t happen? Was media fiction all along?

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:25 - May 19 with 2521 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:12 - May 19 by Jack_Meoff

I don’t know why I continue to bother but can’t help myself.

What are you saying, that the Iran Nuclear Deal that Trump recently pulled the US out of, didn’t happen? Was media fiction all along?

I totally understand what your going through, I know it`s very difficult for you but remember both the Palestine's and the Israeli`s are doing bad things to each other, and if the Iranians get there hand`s on Nukes the world as we know it will be in extreme danger, now stop fretting, swallow a little humble pie accept what I`m telling you because in the back of your mind you know I'm right, you also need to realise Lord Bony and Brynmill Jack are a pair of attention seeking forum dwellers and you need to withdraw from having the same mind set as those type of people, and in the long run you will feel a lot better, you may even come back and thank me
[Post edited 19 May 2018 12:26]
Israel Vs Iran. on 13:33 - May 19 with 2504 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:25 - May 19 by perplex

I totally understand what your going through, I know it`s very difficult for you but remember both the Palestine's and the Israeli`s are doing bad things to each other, and if the Iranians get there hand`s on Nukes the world as we know it will be in extreme danger, now stop fretting, swallow a little humble pie accept what I`m telling you because in the back of your mind you know I'm right, you also need to realise Lord Bony and Brynmill Jack are a pair of attention seeking forum dwellers and you need to withdraw from having the same mind set as those type of people, and in the long run you will feel a lot better, you may even come back and thank me

Absolutely f*cking barking, fair play
[Post edited 19 May 2018 15:50]

Israel Vs Iran. on 15:08 - May 19 with 2482 viewsEbo

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:20 - May 18 by perplex

Another dumb statement by a dumb bloke, there are hundreds of reports from hundreds of witnesses all over the internet explaining what Hamas do in using civilians and children for there cause, but I think you already know that being the extreme googler that you are, but the thought of being proven a hypocrite is doing your head in, come on admit it your safe enough on here we know your an idiot but most of us have no idea who you are.

Quite a lot of people on here know me personally and they will tell you that I am no idiot.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel Vs Iran. on 17:59 - May 19 with 2446 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 15:08 - May 19 by Ebo

Quite a lot of people on here know me personally and they will tell you that I am no idiot.

I see we now have another legend in his own mind among us, why even bother to say that, are you really that insecure about your self.
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:57 - May 19 with 2405 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:25 - May 19 by perplex

I agree with it I will lead you up the garden path and f*** with your mind yes it's true

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:31 - May 20 with 2302 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:57 - May 19 by Lord_Bony

I agree with it I will lead you up the garden path and f*** with your mind yes it's true

Doubt that, what if the Garden is overgrown and tricky to navigate, with your lack of common sense you would probably get lost and someone like me would have to come out and rescue you.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 18:32]
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:13 - May 20 with 2269 viewsLord_Bony

My oh my. Youre a condescending lil prick aincha to everyone on this thread that dont agree with ya.

Get a sense of humour butt. Ffs

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:04 - May 21 with 2202 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:13 - May 20 by Lord_Bony

My oh my. Youre a condescending lil prick aincha to everyone on this thread that dont agree with ya.

Get a sense of humour butt. Ffs

Wrong again, I`m only a condescending lil prick to just 3 all though I have warmed to one as he is starting to mellow, as for you there is no hope, you are a tw-t totally devoid of any common sense, but at least you are proud of yourself for being able to spell long words, saying that you probably have a dictionary on your lap as your typing.
Israel Vs Iran. on 14:22 - May 21 with 2175 viewsburty

I dont hate people its just a rivalry simple as fool.
Israel Vs Iran. on 08:01 - May 22 with 2110 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:04 - May 21 by perplex

Wrong again, I`m only a condescending lil prick to just 3 all though I have warmed to one as he is starting to mellow, as for you there is no hope, you are a tw-t totally devoid of any common sense, but at least you are proud of yourself for being able to spell long words, saying that you probably have a dictionary on your lap as your typing.

I sit and write this in beautiful San Marco square,Venice.

There are tears in my eyes...I am crying not through sadness but tears of laughter,because basically you are a cant!

Now do us a favour,feck off theres a good lad.

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:08 - May 22 with 2099 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hamas.i ll answer that .

That s about it ,I think

You are scum.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:58 - May 22 with 2059 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:01 - May 22 by Lord_Bony

I sit and write this in beautiful San Marco square,Venice.

There are tears in my eyes...I am crying not through sadness but tears of laughter,because basically you are a cant!

Now do us a favour,feck off theres a good lad.

You are in Venice, crying through tears of laughter, which surely is a good thing, yet telling me to feck off, that`s not true is it your telling me to feck off because I`ve wound you in and made you look like a dimwit, in reality your head is spinning, hence you would not be taking time out from your holiday having to reply to posts on a forum, your head has gone mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024