Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21586 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:21 - May 10 with 2192 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:12 - May 10 by Lord_Bony

Israel attacked iranian troops first,unprovoked.

If you say so.
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:26 - May 10 with 2178 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:21 - May 10 by bluey_the_blue

No, they historically never ever have, honest gov.

I wasn't talking historically, I was referring specifically to the recent incident. I forgot how pointless discourse with you is, Captain Whatabouttery. Apologies.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 21:44]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:27 - May 10 with 2173 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:21 - May 10 by bluey_the_blue

If you say so.

Oh I do son.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:18 - May 10 with 2125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:28 - May 10 by bluey_the_blue

Good grief... so Iran use Syria to launch attacks on Israel. Iran and Syria used Lebanon via the uninvited Hezbollah to attack Israel...

Yet Israel are the bad guys... lmfao.

Oh look, Jewish plot conspiracy theory alert.

Hizbollah only came into being to expel the invading Israeli army from Southern Lebanon FFS!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:59 - May 11 with 2018 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:18 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Hizbollah only came into being to expel the invading Israeli army from Southern Lebanon FFS!

Al-Qaeda and ISIS are, literally, just a stone’s throw away from Israeli forces in the occupied Golan Heights. Yet, not only has Israel never attacked those terrorist groups but it also treats their wounded fighters .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 11 with 1966 viewsperplex

Iran are far bigger danger to the world than Israel and there are clowns on here actually defending them, Israel has a decent relationship with the west, which middle eastern countries hate, we can only hope the future and younger generations in these countries can think for themselves and not be brainwashed by the crazy religious views and ways that these middle eastern counties preach.
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:17 - May 11 with 1952 viewsbiggar

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 11 by perplex

Iran are far bigger danger to the world than Israel and there are clowns on here actually defending them, Israel has a decent relationship with the west, which middle eastern countries hate, we can only hope the future and younger generations in these countries can think for themselves and not be brainwashed by the crazy religious views and ways that these middle eastern counties preach.

There’s a lot of people who will disagree with you on that. I feel zero threat from Iran. Israel’s actions on the other hand could potentially cause the Syrian crisis to escalate to new heights.

The attitude to Iran and nuclear weapons is also a farce. Israel (amongst others) harping on about it when the whole world knows that Israel has dozens of the darn things!!!!! Despite them point blank refusing to admit it.
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:21 - May 11 with 1949 viewsburty

I Agree israel leader is a complete liar, and americas puppet for the middle east.
Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:48 - May 11 with 1926 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:18 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Bit of revision there.

Perhaps you can enlighten as to when the Lebanese government invited them?

Or maybe you recall when the Lebanese minister who publicly complained about Syria having forces in Lebanon ended up being assassinated a few weeks later?
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:51 - May 11 with 1924 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:59 - May 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Al-Qaeda and ISIS are, literally, just a stone’s throw away from Israeli forces in the occupied Golan Heights. Yet, not only has Israel never attacked those terrorist groups but it also treats their wounded fighters .

Evidence of Al-Qaeda / Isis fighters being treated by Israel?

It's the same old bullshit, "Oh, ISIS haven't attacked Israel". The fact ISIS get wiped out against a well armed, well trained and motivated force ( see Kurds ) is of course irrelevant.

ISIS may be all "ooooh look at us..." but they know better than to attack Israel. It's called self-preservation.
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:55 - May 11 with 1922 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 11 by perplex

'Samson option'

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:58 - May 11 with 1921 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:55 - May 11 by trampie

'Samson option'

'Samson option' being precisely the same as nuclear weapons full stop regardless of the nation.

Russia, America whoever know the instant a nuke gets launched, everyone gets wiped out.

It's called a deterrent... in that only an utter fvckwit ( or trampie ) would start a war knowing full well they'd be obliterated.
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:36 - May 11 with 1899 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:58 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

'Samson option' being precisely the same as nuclear weapons full stop regardless of the nation.

Russia, America whoever know the instant a nuke gets launched, everyone gets wiped out.

It's called a deterrent... in that only an utter fvckwit ( or trampie ) would start a war knowing full well they'd be obliterated.

No no no no, you know that the fear is that Israel will destroy the entire World via nuclear weapons if it is on the verge of losing a conventional war, others countries have not threaten that, the worry is Israel will deliberately take out innocent people and nations that would have nothing to do with any conflict Israel might be involved in.

Meir and her interview with the British indicated what they were prepared to do.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:40 - May 11 with 1892 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:36 - May 11 by trampie

No no no no, you know that the fear is that Israel will destroy the entire World via nuclear weapons if it is on the verge of losing a conventional war, others countries have not threaten that, the worry is Israel will deliberately take out innocent people and nations that would have nothing to do with any conflict Israel might be involved in.

Meir and her interview with the British indicated what they were prepared to do.

"the fear is".

And who is spreading that fear and why, hmmm trampie?

I'll enlighten you somewhat. If nukes start flying around there are no "innocent people and nations", everyone is f*cked...
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:58 - May 11 with 1870 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:40 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

"the fear is".

And who is spreading that fear and why, hmmm trampie?

I'll enlighten you somewhat. If nukes start flying around there are no "innocent people and nations", everyone is f*cked...

Israel is spreading that fear, having seen the tape of Golda Meir interview on Panorama its frightening stuff, Vanunu told the British years later what their game is and what they are like.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:05 - May 11 with 1859 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:58 - May 11 by trampie

Israel is spreading that fear, having seen the tape of Golda Meir interview on Panorama its frightening stuff, Vanunu told the British years later what their game is and what they are like.

I'm sure you saw it trampie.

Vanunu, eh who cares.

In the event of war on Wales, with the impending destruction of the principality, even la belle Leanne would launch nukes. Well, unless she'd roll over and die like a puppy dog eating chocolate.

Neither are a good look, trampster.
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:14 - May 11 with 1847 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:05 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure you saw it trampie.

Vanunu, eh who cares.

In the event of war on Wales, with the impending destruction of the principality, even la belle Leanne would launch nukes. Well, unless she'd roll over and die like a puppy dog eating chocolate.

Neither are a good look, trampster.

Change the subject now to Wales is it, that is your game to deflect the subject at hand is it, lol, ''roll over and die like a puppy dog eating chocolate'', you say, oh dear the irony of it all.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:18 - May 11 with 1841 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:14 - May 11 by trampie

Change the subject now to Wales is it, that is your game to deflect the subject at hand is it, lol, ''roll over and die like a puppy dog eating chocolate'', you say, oh dear the irony of it all.

Hardly deflection trampie. More a point.

You reflect on Meir... who died in 1978. 19 fvcking 78. When your argument is based on something over 40 years ago...j

Couldn't give a flying fvck about Leanne tbh. Got the reaction off you mind...
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:39 - May 11 with 1820 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:51 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Evidence of Al-Qaeda / Isis fighters being treated by Israel?

It's the same old bullshit, "Oh, ISIS haven't attacked Israel". The fact ISIS get wiped out against a well armed, well trained and motivated force ( see Kurds ) is of course irrelevant.

ISIS may be all "ooooh look at us..." but they know better than to attack Israel. It's called self-preservation.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wound

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:43 - May 11 with 1809 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:39 - May 11 by trampie

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wound

Might want to read your link, trampie.

I know you think citing Jerusalem Post makes it a FACT but if you read all the article does is report that it was a claim made by the Wall Street Journal. The fact you don't cite the original report is interesting in itself.

So again, any actual evidence?
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:43 - May 11 with 1807 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:18 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Hardly deflection trampie. More a point.

You reflect on Meir... who died in 1978. 19 fvcking 78. When your argument is based on something over 40 years ago...j

Couldn't give a flying fvck about Leanne tbh. Got the reaction off you mind...

She was Prime Minister of Israel (1969 - 1974), I told you about what Vanunu had to say in more recent times and then even more up to date is what the likes of what Creveld has had to say.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:46 - May 11 with 1801 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:43 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Might want to read your link, trampie.

I know you think citing Jerusalem Post makes it a FACT but if you read all the article does is report that it was a claim made by the Wall Street Journal. The fact you don't cite the original report is interesting in itself.

So again, any actual evidence?

I thought you would prefer the Jerusalem Post to the Wall Street Journal, lol.

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:56 - May 11 with 1781 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:43 - May 11 by trampie

She was Prime Minister of Israel (1969 - 1974), I told you about what Vanunu had to say in more recent times and then even more up to date is what the likes of what Creveld has had to say.

Vanunu? Oh John Crossman you mean? The guy who converted from Judaism. Eh, as I said whatever.

Meir was Prime Minister of Israel 44 years ago, died 40 years ago. Just to, you know, get some context. A Prime Minister in an era of war.

Is that the same Creveld who claimed the war crime in 1982 that kept Assad's regime in power helped keep Syria stable and prevented war elsewhere?
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:57 - May 11 with 1778 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:46 - May 11 by trampie

I thought you would prefer the Jerusalem Post to the Wall Street Journal, lol.

No, you cited it so you could play the "See! It's from an Israeli paper, it must be true!".

The article you linked just states the claim was made by an American publication...
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:01 - May 11 with 1765 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:56 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Vanunu? Oh John Crossman you mean? The guy who converted from Judaism. Eh, as I said whatever.

Meir was Prime Minister of Israel 44 years ago, died 40 years ago. Just to, you know, get some context. A Prime Minister in an era of war.

Is that the same Creveld who claimed the war crime in 1982 that kept Assad's regime in power helped keep Syria stable and prevented war elsewhere?

So you don't believe Israel would invoke the 'Samson option' ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024