Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21369 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:05 - May 11 with 2329 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:01 - May 11 by trampie

So you don't believe Israel would invoke the 'Samson option' ?

Oh I absolutely do, trampie.

And all credit to them for doing so. Should Israel be about to fall, it'll be due to idiots from other nations gleefully willing it to do so; can't claim innocence when adopting the same view as many in WW2...

My point being it's more a veiled threat than one you can link to a claimed report.
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:06 - May 11 with 2328 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:57 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

No, you cited it so you could play the "See! It's from an Israeli paper, it must be true!".

The article you linked just states the claim was made by an American publication...

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:13 - May 11 with 2313 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:05 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Oh I absolutely do, trampie.

And all credit to them for doing so. Should Israel be about to fall, it'll be due to idiots from other nations gleefully willing it to do so; can't claim innocence when adopting the same view as many in WW2...

My point being it's more a veiled threat than one you can link to a claimed report.

What are you arguing about then ?, if you think that Israel would indiscriminately kill innocent people if it thought it would lose on the battlefield, why initially dispute it but now seemingly accept it ?, I don't think you was fully aware of it and now I have educated you on the topic you quite like the idea and what's more you would even give them credit for doing so.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:22 - May 11 with 2292 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:13 - May 11 by trampie

What are you arguing about then ?, if you think that Israel would indiscriminately kill innocent people if it thought it would lose on the battlefield, why initially dispute it but now seemingly accept it ?, I don't think you was fully aware of it and now I have educated you on the topic you quite like the idea and what's more you would even give them credit for doing so.

It was never disputed. It was pointed out every nation would do the same.

Conveniently only Israel gets singled out.

Amazing that, eh?

You "educated"? Well let's just say I don't think Jackfath will be quivering in his boots in fear for his job.

You seem unable to grasp the circumstances in which the Samson option would be enacted. Namely the world yet again endorsing the murder of millions of Jews. So, eh... it's easy to be moralistic. Some of us are realistic.
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:26 - May 11 with 2281 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:22 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

It was never disputed. It was pointed out every nation would do the same.

Conveniently only Israel gets singled out.

Amazing that, eh?

You "educated"? Well let's just say I don't think Jackfath will be quivering in his boots in fear for his job.

You seem unable to grasp the circumstances in which the Samson option would be enacted. Namely the world yet again endorsing the murder of millions of Jews. So, eh... it's easy to be moralistic. Some of us are realistic.

What do you mean by your statement ''the world yet again endorsing the murder of millions of Jews'' ???

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:30 - May 11 with 2272 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:26 - May 11 by trampie

What do you mean by your statement ''the world yet again endorsing the murder of millions of Jews'' ???

SImply put, it would be the world standing by whilst Jews are murdered - this time in Israel.

The reality is Samson option would never be enacted - you'd have to be batshit crazy to not expect it to occur. It focuses the minds of quite a few.
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:35 - May 11 with 2264 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:30 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

SImply put, it would be the world standing by whilst Jews are murdered - this time in Israel.

The reality is Samson option would never be enacted - you'd have to be batshit crazy to not expect it to occur. It focuses the minds of quite a few.

You say ''the world standing by whilst Jews are murdered'', what do you mean ???

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:00 - May 11 with 2228 viewsomarjack

As a Middle Eastern fellow I advice non ME people to speak with consideration about people and NOT to speak carelessly about them like some statistics or numbers..we're sorta like..people you know.

Thank you in advance.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:04 - May 11 with 2220 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:00 - May 11 by omarjack

As a Middle Eastern fellow I advice non ME people to speak with consideration about people and NOT to speak carelessly about them like some statistics or numbers..we're sorta like..people you know.

Thank you in advance.

I also would advice Middle East fellows to speak with consideration on a Welsh message-board.

Thank you in advance

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:05 - May 11 with 2214 viewsomarjack

I agree wholeheartedly :)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:06 - May 11 with 2206 viewstrampie

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:36 - May 12 with 2127 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thank you in advance.

so are the Israeli people. Why do the Arab nation want to exterminate them?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:39 - May 12 with 2084 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:36 - May 12 by felixstowe_jack

so are the Israeli people. Why do the Arab nation want to exterminate them?

They dont,israel and their arab friends the Saudis want to destroy iran with America there in the background.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 13:48 - May 12 with 2064 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 11 by perplex

Iran are far bigger danger to the world than Israel and there are clowns on here actually defending them, Israel has a decent relationship with the west, which middle eastern countries hate, we can only hope the future and younger generations in these countries can think for themselves and not be brainwashed by the crazy religious views and ways that these middle eastern counties preach.

Wow. You're talking about others being brainwashed and thinking for themselves. Absolute irony overload.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:05 - May 12 with 2054 viewswaynekerr55

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:28 - May 10 by bluey_the_blue

Good grief... so Iran use Syria to launch attacks on Israel. Iran and Syria used Lebanon via the uninvited Hezbollah to attack Israel...

Yet Israel are the bad guys... lmfao.

Oh look, Jewish plot conspiracy theory alert.

Come on Bluey it's always the bad - good Jews involved in some way or shape. Der goys said so

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:17 - May 12 with 2044 viewsmoonie

Jews have had it tough throughout the centuries.

They are given land,albeit disputed by religion again, and then the left of the world joins with Arabs to wipe them from the face of the earth.
A map redrawn.
No question about that Lord Bony. Israel s neighbours ,mostly undemocratic dictatorships ,are commited to wiping out Israel,a democracy .

No wonder Israel goes OTT and won't see a more concessional standpoint . If they did ,then maybe the Left in this country wouldnt have such naked hatred of the country .

It doesn't help America backs Israel s right to exist as Russia would naturally take the opposite standpoint and back Arabs, there again, the Ruskies are no doubt protecting their oil interests ,as USA is .

All round disaster impossible to solve
Israel Vs Iran. on 15:13 - May 12 with 2019 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:17 - May 12 by moonie

Jews have had it tough throughout the centuries.

They are given land,albeit disputed by religion again, and then the left of the world joins with Arabs to wipe them from the face of the earth.
A map redrawn.
No question about that Lord Bony. Israel s neighbours ,mostly undemocratic dictatorships ,are commited to wiping out Israel,a democracy .

No wonder Israel goes OTT and won't see a more concessional standpoint . If they did ,then maybe the Left in this country wouldnt have such naked hatred of the country .

It doesn't help America backs Israel s right to exist as Russia would naturally take the opposite standpoint and back Arabs, there again, the Ruskies are no doubt protecting their oil interests ,as USA is .

All round disaster impossible to solve

I'd suggest the 'naked hatred' is less to do with left/right and more to do with Israeli treatment of Palestinians since its inception in 1948, from the Deir Yassin massacre to its treatment of people in Gaza today.

Yet we have puppets like May, Trump, Karen Pierce and Nikki Hayley voicing concern for the 'children of Syria' - they don't seem too concerned about this, or indeed the children of Yemen. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

Edit - also, Israel has nuclear arms, is not a signatory of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and refuses any inspections by any international agency. Yet here they are lecturing about Iran's non-nuclear weapon capability. You couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 15:18]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 15:31 - May 12 with 2010 viewsmoonie

It' s a fair reply but I well recall the likes of Tariq Ali,the Redgraves and other celebs in the sixties taking up the Palestinian cause. It was and ia fashionable ,as it it now to be a Corbyn fan. It's why there is such a difference in the voting mindset of the UK ,with younger people aligning with anti austerity Labour and older voters terrified of seeing the bad days of Labour s debacle in the seventies,which was a horrible time when we were committing industrial suicide .

Imagine anyone in the Celeb role coming out in support of the Tories. They d be ridiculed out of sight.

Similiarly withe Israel . Anyone showing any. Support whatsoever for it's right to exist is pilloried

So what to do.

Nothing less that's the elimination of Israel and land returned to the Arab neighbours.?

Israel needs to wind it's neck in as it has a right to exist peacefully without rockets being cited into its towns ,but it also has to understand the reasons for Palestinians rights. If they were t do this, then the opposition to Israel should stop. Or maybe it wouldn't .

Some people who need a cause would have one less
Israel Vs Iran. on 15:34 - May 12 with 2010 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 15:13 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

I'd suggest the 'naked hatred' is less to do with left/right and more to do with Israeli treatment of Palestinians since its inception in 1948, from the Deir Yassin massacre to its treatment of people in Gaza today.

Yet we have puppets like May, Trump, Karen Pierce and Nikki Hayley voicing concern for the 'children of Syria' - they don't seem too concerned about this, or indeed the children of Yemen. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

Edit - also, Israel has nuclear arms, is not a signatory of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and refuses any inspections by any international agency. Yet here they are lecturing about Iran's non-nuclear weapon capability. You couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 15:18]

Yup, Jews never ever been hated prior to 70 years ago. All down to Israel, see...

It's interesting that "treatment of Palestinians" is used against Israel but not Jordan, Egypt or any other nation.

As for the edit, well, Israel tend to have to deal with this shit...
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:11 - May 12 with 1965 viewsperplex

Thank you in advance.

I would also like some consideration for many middle eastern people to abide by our laws, way of life, and religious ways whilst in our country, just as we abide to yours when we are in your country.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:15 - May 12 with 1959 viewsmoonie

We have no option to abide by laws of Arab despot countries as we face hers in prison including torture .

Middle eastern people are free in this island to do what ey feel ,which included bombing us or driving trucks into people on bridges .
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:20 - May 12 with 1956 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:39 - May 12 by Lord_Bony

They dont,israel and their arab friends the Saudis want to destroy iran with America there in the background.

My Brother has lived and worked in the middle east for twenty years or so now, and after reading this thread has come to the conclusion that you sir and the rest of the posters who believe Israel to be more of a danger then the majority of the middle Eastern countries around them are just clueless and naïve dimwits.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 12 with 1948 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:15 - May 12 by moonie

We have no option to abide by laws of Arab despot countries as we face hers in prison including torture .

Middle eastern people are free in this island to do what ey feel ,which included bombing us or driving trucks into people on bridges .

Well there not free to bomb us etc but I get your point, they have no respect for our ways and try to imply there`s with no consideration what so ever, whilst we will not enter a place of religious preaching in there country with shoes on or shorts because they ask us not to and we gladly abide because we are there country and those are there ways.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:55 - May 12 with 1933 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 13:48 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

Wow. You're talking about others being brainwashed and thinking for themselves. Absolute irony overload.

Mate if you had someone who actually lives over there who has neutral views to educate you perhaps you would think differently, as it stands you are a brainwashed buffon who is taken in by what he see`s and hears on the media and prefers to take the side of which ever media outlet has convinced you the most, in reality you have no idea what is actually the problem over there.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 18:55]
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:13 - May 12 with 1921 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:15 - May 12 by moonie

Ah.

The racist dribblings of a mouth breathing lump of oaf.

Cool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024