Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21591 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:14 - May 12 with 2245 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:27 - May 12 by perplex

Well there not free to bomb us etc but I get your point, they have no respect for our ways and try to imply there`s with no consideration what so ever, whilst we will not enter a place of religious preaching in there country with shoes on or shorts because they ask us not to and we gladly abide because we are there country and those are there ways.

They have no respect for our ways.

Who?

Iranians?
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:31 - May 12 with 2232 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:55 - May 12 by perplex

Mate if you had someone who actually lives over there who has neutral views to educate you perhaps you would think differently, as it stands you are a brainwashed buffon who is taken in by what he see`s and hears on the media and prefers to take the side of which ever media outlet has convinced you the most, in reality you have no idea what is actually the problem over there.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 18:55]

Heh. I don't own a TV pal and don't read newspapers. So that invalidates your 'media outlet' comment.

Let's stick to facts though. Israel has nuclear capabilities. They refuse to become signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and won't let inspectors from IAEA into their country.

Iran hasn't got nuclear capabilities, has been working with the IAEA, and is still a signatory to the JCPOA along with the EU, Russia, China, France, Britain, and Germany, despite Trump doing the bidding of Netunyahu and recently pulling out the US.

So, what exactly is Iran going to do, how is it a 'threat', and what 'actually is the problem?' Educate me.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:24]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:07 - May 12 with 2212 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:31 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

Heh. I don't own a TV pal and don't read newspapers. So that invalidates your 'media outlet' comment.

Let's stick to facts though. Israel has nuclear capabilities. They refuse to become signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and won't let inspectors from IAEA into their country.

Iran hasn't got nuclear capabilities, has been working with the IAEA, and is still a signatory to the JCPOA along with the EU, Russia, China, France, Britain, and Germany, despite Trump doing the bidding of Netunyahu and recently pulling out the US.

So, what exactly is Iran going to do, how is it a 'threat', and what 'actually is the problem?' Educate me.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 21:24]

You don`t own a TV and do not read Newspapers well that explains things lol, as for Nuclear weapons Israel have had them for years yet never used them, now if a country like Iran become a Nuclear power it will only be a matter of time before they use the them, you are so mixed up and confused as to why Israel will or will not become signatories and not let in inspectors blah blah blah, and worrying what the USA are up to and putting together all your jargon nonsense yet both Israel and the USA just like ourselves have had Nuclear weapons for years and have the right mentality to cope with them, Countries like Iran have a crazy Mentality and nasty beliefs and will be a major danger to the rest of us but obviously this will just go way over your head, you are so fecking naïve and show a total lack common sense, but I suppose you have lovely hand writing and are able to spell long words with ease.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 20:08]
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:25 - May 12 with 2176 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:07 - May 12 by perplex

You don`t own a TV and do not read Newspapers well that explains things lol, as for Nuclear weapons Israel have had them for years yet never used them, now if a country like Iran become a Nuclear power it will only be a matter of time before they use the them, you are so mixed up and confused as to why Israel will or will not become signatories and not let in inspectors blah blah blah, and worrying what the USA are up to and putting together all your jargon nonsense yet both Israel and the USA just like ourselves have had Nuclear weapons for years and have the right mentality to cope with them, Countries like Iran have a crazy Mentality and nasty beliefs and will be a major danger to the rest of us but obviously this will just go way over your head, you are so fecking naïve and show a total lack common sense, but I suppose you have lovely hand writing and are able to spell long words with ease.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 20:08]

I'd rather read a book. So when I post I don't come across as an uninformed and thick racist.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 22:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:16 - May 12 with 2156 viewsLord_Bony

Israel acts like a small bully in the playground. They will target someone,they dont like,run over and punch or kick the victim. Normally there is no retaliation.

One day the victim fights back and gives them a good slap.

The little bully then runs crying to the big bully (America) who then wades in or gives permission for the little bully to use the big.stick.

Thats how they roll.

And dont play the poor Jews/anti Semitic card please.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:19 - May 12 with 2146 viewsbluey_the_blue

What utter garbage, as usual.

Shows a complete and utter lack of knowledge about the geo-politics in the region, the history, everything.

The sooner you grasp it's not a black.white scenario, the more chance you may understand the mentalities involved and all the nuances.
Israel Vs Iran. on 22:21 - May 12 with 2138 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:19 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

What utter garbage, as usual.

Shows a complete and utter lack of knowledge about the geo-politics in the region, the history, everything.

The sooner you grasp it's not a black.white scenario, the more chance you may understand the mentalities involved and all the nuances.

Look out, Zbigniew Brzezinski has shown up to educate us all.

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:21 - May 12 with 2136 viewsLord_Bony

Tis true my friend...obviously you wont see it like that.

Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:45 - May 12 with 2105 viewsomarjack

Truth is that there are people on both sides who advocate peace and real tolerance..In the other hands there are those who do nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Being an Iranian is not a dirty word..and does not mean you're necessarily satisfied with the way your country and society is being ran.

In the other hand..being an Israeli does not mean you're supportive of Natenyahu's illegal acts and human rights violations..

Fact is..nothing is black and white..there is lots of bad..but also lots and lots of good..I stand with these people.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:51 - May 12 with 2097 viewsDJack

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:45 - May 12 by omarjack

Truth is that there are people on both sides who advocate peace and real tolerance..In the other hands there are those who do nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Being an Iranian is not a dirty word..and does not mean you're necessarily satisfied with the way your country and society is being ran.

In the other hand..being an Israeli does not mean you're supportive of Natenyahu's illegal acts and human rights violations..

Fact is..nothing is black and white..there is lots of bad..but also lots and lots of good..I stand with these people.

Many on here think like the old style American Westerns...good guy in white hat, bad guy in black hat. Binary. Zero sum game.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:00 - May 12 with 2088 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:51 - May 12 by DJack

Many on here think like the old style American Westerns...good guy in white hat, bad guy in black hat. Binary. Zero sum game.

Not Bluey mind.

He looks at both sides of the argument and takes the nuances into consideration.

Always.
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:02 - May 12 with 2086 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:00 - May 12 by Humpty

Not Bluey mind.

He looks at both sides of the argument and takes the nuances into consideration.

Always.

Whereas you take all into consideration and find everything is the fault of da Jooz...
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:04 - May 12 with 2083 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:02 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

Whereas you take all into consideration and find everything is the fault of da Jooz...

Provide one instance of me blaming "jews" for anything.

Off you go.
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:08 - May 12 with 2080 viewsomarjack

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:04 - May 12 by Humpty

Off you go.

Oh boy..there will be blood.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:09 - May 12 with 2079 viewsDJack

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:04 - May 12 by Humpty

Off you go.

I read his post before your reply...I was expecting a post with a bit more umbrage from you. Well done for your self control

p.s I suspect that he's had a drink or six - That's usually our territory.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:13 - May 12 with 2075 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:02 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

F*cking bang out of order bluey. You owe someone an apology.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 23:16]

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:16 - May 12 with 2067 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:09 - May 12 by DJack

I read his post before your reply...I was expecting a post with a bit more umbrage from you. Well done for your self control

p.s I suspect that he's had a drink or six - That's usually our territory.

The thing is people like Bluey cheapen actual antisemitism and the awful consequences of it when they throw the word about willy nilly.
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:20 - May 12 with 2058 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:16 - May 12 by Humpty

The thing is people like Bluey cheapen actual antisemitism and the awful consequences of it when they throw the word about willy nilly.

Twas a badly worded joke. I should have added a smiley, for which I apologise.
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:24 - May 12 with 2055 viewsHumpty

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:20 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

Twas a badly worded joke. I should have added a smiley, for which I apologise.

Apology accepted.
Israel Vs Iran. on 23:25 - May 12 with 2052 viewsDJack

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:16 - May 12 by Humpty

I suspect a few years of hearing his wife get shit may have skewed him a bit.

Putting aside that he is conservative, loves whataboutism and is a C*diff fan I suspect that deep down he is a tidy bloke but as you said he has(on occasion) done no favours to those pushing against anti-semitism.

Edit to say I've just seen Bluey's apology...Well done for that at least.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 23:37]

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:20 - May 13 with 1972 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 23:25 - May 12 by DJack

I suspect a few years of hearing his wife get shit may have skewed him a bit.

Putting aside that he is conservative, loves whataboutism and is a C*diff fan I suspect that deep down he is a tidy bloke but as you said he has(on occasion) done no favours to those pushing against anti-semitism.

Edit to say I've just seen Bluey's apology...Well done for that at least.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 23:37]

That's the tragedy of these past few farcical months. Some on the right are using anti semitism to block labour's route to power and to silence any criticism of the appalling acts perpetrated by the Israeli state.

The problem is that these people aren't the ones getting their graveyards desecrated, schools vandalized and synagogues attacked. Those are the people I'd stand up for but that real everyday anti semitism cause has been cynically hijacked to become a political stick to beat anyone who disagrees with aforementioned acts of the state of Israel. And these are mostly labour party supporters.

UKIP right wingers who'd like to deport everyone (including Jews) get their anti semitism ignored because they melted in seamlessly to the conservative party who have made their "cause celebre " to demonize as anti semitic the anti Zionist elements of the labour party.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:51 - May 13 with 1962 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:20 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

That's the tragedy of these past few farcical months. Some on the right are using anti semitism to block labour's route to power and to silence any criticism of the appalling acts perpetrated by the Israeli state.

The problem is that these people aren't the ones getting their graveyards desecrated, schools vandalized and synagogues attacked. Those are the people I'd stand up for but that real everyday anti semitism cause has been cynically hijacked to become a political stick to beat anyone who disagrees with aforementioned acts of the state of Israel. And these are mostly labour party supporters.

UKIP right wingers who'd like to deport everyone (including Jews) get their anti semitism ignored because they melted in seamlessly to the conservative party who have made their "cause celebre " to demonize as anti semitic the anti Zionist elements of the labour party.

Anti-semitism is more than having graveyards, schools, synagogues attacked. That's akin to saying Islamophobia only occurs where Mosques are attacked.

The problem with your middle section is that it's conflating the two issues. It's not binary, you're either anti-semitic or anti-Zionist. You can be both and like it or not, Labour does have a real problem with that.

"Jewish Voice for Labour" is a group whitewashing everything; has some pretty nasty members involved. Biggest example is that of Jackie Walker. Claims she can't be anti-semitic as she herself is Jewish - because her dad ( who conveniently she'd never mentioned before ) that she never really knew happened to be Jewish. Well, sadly for Jackie the only people who would recognise her as being Jewish would be neo-Nazis and anti-semites - it passes down the maternal bloodline, not the paternal and sadly for Jackie she'd previously written she was raised Catholic by her Catholic mother,

You sadly don't get to self-identify as Jewish to get a free pass on anti-semitic comments.

The reason the far right don't get the oxygen of publicity these days is that the far right have been incredibly marginalised despite what some claim. Far right groups go on marches, the counter protests are immediately well organised - and people like the EDL muppets have taken a deserved kicking regularly.

Where Labour prospective candidates disgraceful refer to "genocide, holocaust" of Palestinians ( conveniently ignoring the Palestinian population rising ) you're not talking anti-Zionism, you're talking anti-semitism.

It's not some Jewish ( ooops Israeli ) / Tory plot. It's recognition that there is a fundamental problem within Labour which the leadership have repeatedly failed to address. Rather than accepting that there is a problem, it's swept under the carpet.
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:10 - May 13 with 1894 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:25 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

I'd rather read a book. So when I post I don't come across as an uninformed and thick racist.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 22:36]

Mate you come across as simply very naïve who when told a few home truths resort to the racist card as you just do not know what else to say, you have no idea what is going on over there so just go back to your books and stop boring us with your stupid jargon.
Israel Vs Iran. on 05:59 - May 14 with 1817 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:10 - May 13 by perplex

Mate you come across as simply very naïve who when told a few home truths resort to the racist card as you just do not know what else to say, you have no idea what is going on over there so just go back to your books and stop boring us with your stupid jargon.

Geopolitics not your thing ?

Israel Vs Iran. on 06:19 - May 14 with 1810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 08:51 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

Anti-semitism is more than having graveyards, schools, synagogues attacked. That's akin to saying Islamophobia only occurs where Mosques are attacked.

The problem with your middle section is that it's conflating the two issues. It's not binary, you're either anti-semitic or anti-Zionist. You can be both and like it or not, Labour does have a real problem with that.

"Jewish Voice for Labour" is a group whitewashing everything; has some pretty nasty members involved. Biggest example is that of Jackie Walker. Claims she can't be anti-semitic as she herself is Jewish - because her dad ( who conveniently she'd never mentioned before ) that she never really knew happened to be Jewish. Well, sadly for Jackie the only people who would recognise her as being Jewish would be neo-Nazis and anti-semites - it passes down the maternal bloodline, not the paternal and sadly for Jackie she'd previously written she was raised Catholic by her Catholic mother,

You sadly don't get to self-identify as Jewish to get a free pass on anti-semitic comments.

The reason the far right don't get the oxygen of publicity these days is that the far right have been incredibly marginalised despite what some claim. Far right groups go on marches, the counter protests are immediately well organised - and people like the EDL muppets have taken a deserved kicking regularly.

Where Labour prospective candidates disgraceful refer to "genocide, holocaust" of Palestinians ( conveniently ignoring the Palestinian population rising ) you're not talking anti-Zionism, you're talking anti-semitism.

It's not some Jewish ( ooops Israeli ) / Tory plot. It's recognition that there is a fundamental problem within Labour which the leadership have repeatedly failed to address. Rather than accepting that there is a problem, it's swept under the carpet.

If certain Labour candidates/members are using the word "Holocaust" in relation to the Palestinians then they deserve rightful condemnation as it's not in any way the same,
Islamaphobia is much he bigger problem and therefore more visible due to the fact that global terrorism seems to be inextricably linked with the faith and the way the Saudi madrassas are poisoning receptive minds.

There is a large part Orthodox Jewish community in the U.S.A that openly opposes the concept of a Jewish homeland and basically say it's contrary to strict Judaistic belief.

For the record, I'm not against Jews living in Palestine at all. If Jews migrated there and integrated within a Palestinian state (or helped form one) where Moslem Arabs, Christian Arabs and Jews could live together with equal status,rights and opportunities I couldn't be happier. Seriously.

At the moment we have a dominant apartheid style state , persecuting the Arabs and having a nuclear capability (which it won't admit to) but uses as an implicit threat. That is not acceptable surely. And would the utopia I have just described be threatened by the Iranians (or seen as a threat by the wider Arab world)? I don't think so myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024