Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21520 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:08 - May 14 with 2738 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 05:59 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Geopolitics not your thing ?

Well they certainly interest you, just a shame you have no idea about them, probably googling info as you go along and you still can not get your points across correctly, thick as a plank no doubt about that.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 19:12]
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:13 - May 14 with 2729 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:21 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

Look out, Zbigniew Brzezinski has shown up to educate us all.

Who ever tries to educate you on common sense will have a major job on there hands, but at least you can pronounce and spell long words, saying that you probably have a dictionary in front of you.
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:01 - May 14 with 2676 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:13 - May 14 by perplex

Who ever tries to educate you on common sense will have a major job on there hands, but at least you can pronounce and spell long words, saying that you probably have a dictionary in front of you.

What are you talking about, 'common sense?' What common sense knowledge am I missing on this matter? Like I said before, tell me what is actually happening 'over there.' In what way wasn't my original post the other day factual with regard to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (Iran Nuclear Deal)? What exactly is your point?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:11 - May 14 with 2644 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:13 - May 14 by perplex

"There" hands. I submit to your greater intellect. Where can I get education on common sense?
P.S. I don't need a dictionary, I've got an education.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:15 - May 14 with 2631 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:01 - May 14 by Jack_Meoff

What are you talking about, 'common sense?' What common sense knowledge am I missing on this matter? Like I said before, tell me what is actually happening 'over there.' In what way wasn't my original post the other day factual with regard to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (Iran Nuclear Deal)? What exactly is your point?

55 dead and counting, 2700 plus injured. Well done Trump, you've just initiated hell in Palestine.
In other news ISIL gaining strength in Afghanistan.

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:08 - May 15 with 2553 viewsEbo

I hope Netenyahu and his fake Jewish cohorts rot in hell

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:00 - May 15 with 2501 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:01 - May 14 by Jack_Meoff

1 You have no idea what is really going
2 you live in your own little world and try to be an intellectual and the only place you can air your simple minded views are on a football forum.
3 You do not live in the middle east so do not witness anything personally
4 Hence you get given different versions from the media and go with the one in which you believe is true but in reality have no fcuking idea because you only have different media versions to go on.
5 Your a wanna be but never will be, that's why your on a football forum trying to get your points across and boring 99% per cent of us in the process, the other 1% are basically mirror images of yourself.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:13 - May 15 with 2490 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:11 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

"There" hands. I submit to your greater intellect. Where can I get education on common sense?
P.S. I don't need a dictionary, I've got an education.

You make a comment asking where can you get an education for common sense now that more or less sums you up in a nut shell, yourself and Mr Meoff are no doubt a pair of basement dwellers of the first order lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:24 - May 15 with 2486 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:00 - May 15 by perplex

1 You have no idea what is really going
2 you live in your own little world and try to be an intellectual and the only place you can air your simple minded views are on a football forum.
3 You do not live in the middle east so do not witness anything personally
4 Hence you get given different versions from the media and go with the one in which you believe is true but in reality have no fcuking idea because you only have different media versions to go on.
5 Your a wanna be but never will be, that's why your on a football forum trying to get your points across and boring 99% per cent of us in the process, the other 1% are basically mirror images of yourself.

Then enlighten me. What does go on over there?' Which country/ies are you even referring to?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:26 - May 15 with 2486 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 22:15 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

55 dead and counting, 2700 plus injured. Well done Trump, you've just initiated hell in Palestine.
In other news ISIL gaining strength in Afghanistan.

I know and lot of children injured as well one wonders how there allowed to be so near to the forefront of such danger, you naïve numbskull, as I say you do not know what exactly is going on over there, Hamas are very very good at propaganda but I guess that just goes straight over your head, personally I keep an open mind until facts like what the fcuk are all these children doing there, would you let your kids anywhere near such an hostile environment, looking at the bigger picture and being weary on what exactly is being reported is called common sense something in which drama queens like you struggle with
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:40 - May 15 with 2480 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:24 - May 15 by Jack_Meoff

Then enlighten me. What does go on over there?' Which country/ies are you even referring to?

We do not know mun there all as bad as the other, but Israel are our allies and westernised, the countries around them hate us and our ways and if they are allowed to get to powerful will be a major danger to the world for that is there mentality, and this comes from people like my bro who lives and works over there who also takes no sides and believes Israel do cause a lot of problems as well,. ,but also knows guys like yourself are utterly clueless to what is exactly going on over there, and more or less believe everything they see on the media.
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:34 - May 15 with 2443 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:26 - May 15 by perplex

I know and lot of children injured as well one wonders how there allowed to be so near to the forefront of such danger, you naïve numbskull, as I say you do not know what exactly is going on over there, Hamas are very very good at propaganda but I guess that just goes straight over your head, personally I keep an open mind until facts like what the fcuk are all these children doing there, would you let your kids anywhere near such an hostile environment, looking at the bigger picture and being weary on what exactly is being reported is called common sense something in which drama queens like you struggle with

Yes I do. Israeli snipers are shooting unarmed civilians dead. Many are children. Hamas organized a protest not a f*cking invasion you gutless tool.

As it happens I had family out there at the time of the Jewish uprising when they were bombing people in hotels so I do have some of that knowledge first hand from eye witnesses. I also went there in the mid nineties. Have you ever been anywhere (outside of your bedroom)?

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:44 - May 15 with 2430 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:26 - May 15 by perplex

“Drama Queens”

Facking hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Israel Vs Iran. on 00:22 - May 16 with 2380 viewsomarjack

It would really be nice if that Perplex guy stops celebrating the painful,bloody death of innocent helpless scared children.

There is a limit to being a d!ck and he's been crossing it for a while now..what a c*nt.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 0:26]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel Vs Iran. on 05:11 - May 16 with 2340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 00:22 - May 16 by omarjack

It would really be nice if that Perplex guy stops celebrating the painful,bloody death of innocent helpless scared children.

There is a limit to being a d!ck and he's been crossing it for a while now..what a c*nt.

Just a troll mate but his views are offensive to say the least

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:12 - May 16 with 2272 viewsShaky

This is beautiful. Probably the best plaque ever.

Because it looks very much like Trump's name is in a bigger font size than "USA". What a sad kunt.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:20 - May 16 with 2269 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:12 - May 16 by Shaky

This is beautiful. Probably the best plaque ever.

Because it looks very much like Trump's name is in a bigger font size than "USA". What a sad kunt.

At least 58 shot dead for daring to protest Jerusalem is now the capital of Israel thanks to Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jerusalem-us-embassy-opens-

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 11:02 - May 16 with 2251 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 00:22 - May 16 by omarjack

Celebrating what are you going on about you moron, I am just questioning why are these children being allowed any where near this conflict there is a valid case that the nutters from Hammas are using these children does this even registrar in your mind set, have you any idea how evil they are.
Israel Vs Iran. on 11:09 - May 16 with 2244 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:34 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes I do. Israeli snipers are shooting unarmed civilians dead. Many are children. Hamas organized a protest not a f*cking invasion you gutless tool.

As it happens I had family out there at the time of the Jewish uprising when they were bombing people in hotels so I do have some of that knowledge first hand from eye witnesses. I also went there in the mid nineties. Have you ever been anywhere (outside of your bedroom)?

You have no evidence that snipers are shooting innocent children you complete and utter dimwit you are just assuming the assumptions being reported on the news are true, there not proven facts you fool, if you have actual proof and are not going on hear say lets see it, just show us the evidence i, also visited in Jerusalem and Palestine in 2015 whilst doing a road trip taking in places and landmarks such as Masada and the dead sea pretty well travelled really, that`s just one of the reasons why I get the gripe when I read unproven and potentially fake news speculated stuff seen on tv by idiots like you.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 11:41]
Israel Vs Iran. on 14:20 - May 16 with 2191 viewsEbo

Israel Vs Iran. on 11:09 - May 16 by perplex

You have no evidence that snipers are shooting innocent children you complete and utter dimwit you are just assuming the assumptions being reported on the news are true, there not proven facts you fool, if you have actual proof and are not going on hear say lets see it, just show us the evidence i, also visited in Jerusalem and Palestine in 2015 whilst doing a road trip taking in places and landmarks such as Masada and the dead sea pretty well travelled really, that`s just one of the reasons why I get the gripe when I read unproven and potentially fake news speculated stuff seen on tv by idiots like you.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 11:41]

Would you leave your children unattended whilst all this is going on? The IDF don't care who they shoot or kill and that includes children as well.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:09 - May 16 with 2135 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:20 - May 16 by Ebo

Would you leave your children unattended whilst all this is going on? The IDF don't care who they shoot or kill and that includes children as well.

Again I ask why are these children allowed anywhere near such conflict they are being allowed and encouraged to join protests in the most hostile of places, one would think a no go area for young children, the ones allowing them know the danger they will be in this kind of environment, as of yet not one of you have been able to explain the reasoning behind this all you can reply with is silly little comments like your a racist or your celebrating the death`s of children which just shows you up for what you are clueless dimwits just making speculative comments on a football forum.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:28 - May 16 with 2121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:09 - May 16 by perplex

Again I ask why are these children allowed anywhere near such conflict they are being allowed and encouraged to join protests in the most hostile of places, one would think a no go area for young children, the ones allowing them know the danger they will be in this kind of environment, as of yet not one of you have been able to explain the reasoning behind this all you can reply with is silly little comments like your a racist or your celebrating the death`s of children which just shows you up for what you are clueless dimwits just making speculative comments on a football forum.

So when Israeli jets bomb Gaza, where do you hide the children then?

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:23 - May 16 with 2097 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:28 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

So when Israeli jets bomb Gaza, where do you hide the children then?

Wow you really are a dimwit, look we know children are always the innocent victims in bombing campaigns happens everywhere Syria, Afghanistan, World war 2 etc Palestinian's have used them as suicide bomber`s just like many of these mid eastern countries so now I will again ask you to explain why these Palestinian children in this current conflict are being allowed to make there way to a place where the danger of extreme conflict is high they should not be allowed any where near this area can you not grasp what I am trying to tell you.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:29]
Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 19:42 - May 16 with 2084 viewssammylee3

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:23 - May 16 by perplex

Wow you really are a dimwit, look we know children are always the innocent victims in bombing campaigns happens everywhere Syria, Afghanistan, World war 2 etc Palestinian's have used them as suicide bomber`s just like many of these mid eastern countries so now I will again ask you to explain why these Palestinian children in this current conflict are being allowed to make there way to a place where the danger of extreme conflict is high they should not be allowed any where near this area can you not grasp what I am trying to tell you.

The US/Israel and its dual citizens have commited genocide, regime change, land theft and crimes against humanity as this latest episode on the West bank proves. The West is controlled by Zionist supremacists hell bent on Israel dominating the mid east.

These people should be on trial, where and when will it end. If Assad had done this he would be nuked.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:51]
Israel Vs Iran. on 21:04 - May 16 with 2054 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:23 - May 16 by perplex

If the excuse for murdering children is them being in sight of a snipers sight swhilst being within their own border of their border then you are the dimwit you complete and utter moron . Go and try to "perplex" someone without a brain you f*ckwit.

P.S. no apostrophes are needed with plurals. Thickie.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024