Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel Vs Iran. 14:54 - May 9 with 21370 viewsLord_Bony

Now that the Americans have pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal the israelis have immediately struck an Iranian convoy inside Syria killing many .

They have done this several times recently and have warned if Iran retaliates there will be all out War ...absolute madness

Just listen to the lies from Trumps mouth as they ramp up the rhetoric for war with Iran.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 21:07 - May 16 with 2241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 19:42 - May 16 by sammylee3

The US/Israel and its dual citizens have commited genocide, regime change, land theft and crimes against humanity as this latest episode on the West bank proves. The West is controlled by Zionist supremacists hell bent on Israel dominating the mid east.

These people should be on trial, where and when will it end. If Assad had done this he would be nuked.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:51]

Now now perplex knows best. He watches the tv news and someone reads the Sun to him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:43 - May 17 with 2172 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:04 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

If the excuse for murdering children is them being in sight of a snipers sight swhilst being within their own border of their border then you are the dimwit you complete and utter moron . Go and try to "perplex" someone without a brain you f*ckwit.

P.S. no apostrophes are needed with plurals. Thickie.

Again you utter plonker you are making assumptions you have no evidence you just believe your version of the different versions you see reported, none of what you say is proven you absolute retard, and now you are going on about apostrophes and plurals because what else can you do, your head is spinning because you have been wound up like a spring coil.
Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 12:53 - May 17 with 2162 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 21:07 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Now now perplex knows best. He watches the tv news and someone reads the Sun to him

Hey dumb dumb, i can not say i know best until i see concrete evidence, this is a video of one guy saying something in which we do not know is true or not, he is showing us nothing to back up what he is saying, there just is no hope for you is there your just an idiot who believes everything he watches on the telly. you do know there are many video`s of guys giving different versions of what`s happening out there don't you.
Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 14:11 - May 17 with 2130 viewsLord_Bony

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 12:53 - May 17 by perplex

Hey dumb dumb, i can not say i know best until i see concrete evidence, this is a video of one guy saying something in which we do not know is true or not, he is showing us nothing to back up what he is saying, there just is no hope for you is there your just an idiot who believes everything he watches on the telly. you do know there are many video`s of guys giving different versions of what`s happening out there don't you.

So what’s your views then please.

Can you possibly enlighten us with a few paragraphs on the subject?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:13 - May 17 with 2130 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:40 - May 15 by perplex

We do not know mun there all as bad as the other, but Israel are our allies and westernised, the countries around them hate us and our ways and if they are allowed to get to powerful will be a major danger to the world for that is there mentality, and this comes from people like my bro who lives and works over there who also takes no sides and believes Israel do cause a lot of problems as well,. ,but also knows guys like yourself are utterly clueless to what is exactly going on over there, and more or less believe everything they see on the media.

'There all as bad as the other.' That's quite the general, sweeping statement right there isn't it? Is that your summary of the Middle East?

I'd suggest you're correct in at least one part of your statement though. 'They' more than likely do 'hate us.' After all, we (the West) have been bombing in the area as part of the 'war on terror' since October 2001 (Afghanistan, where infrastructure was illegally bombed), then the WMD debacle in Iraq in 2003 (how many millions dead from bombs and sanctions?), then Libya (again based on 'erroneous interventions' - here's a Parliamentary report https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/fore ).
This brings us up to the 'civil war' in Syria which sees Saudi backed Wahhabi lunatics (the likes of Jaish al-Islam and Nusra Front) sold to the public as 'moderate rebels' attempt to engender regime change in Syria. The UK, US and France illegally bombed there under international law recently, the ‘justification’ being a still unproven 'chemical attack.'

Trump pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal would seem to be bringing the war machine's attention onto Iran. That's conjecture at present though, we're yet to see how that plays out.

See, I don't trust the UK government when it comes to foreign policy. As 'common sense' tells me that all they care about is dropping the bombs (huge profits), rebuilding contracts (again, huge profits), and stealing resources (you guessed it - huge profits). All paid for by the taxpayer.

I don't trust the media either, despite you constantly mentioning them. All they do is push the government line that they're acting out of some humanitarian concern. I think this is preposterous; it's all about the money. Always has been.

That's just this century by the way. What we're seeing is nothing new. Take the time to read this article by Robert F Kennedy Jnr. It's long but well worth it. It's all about the oil. If the area wasn't resource rich we wouldn't give one solitary f*ck.

https://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-conf
[Post edited 17 May 2018 15:27]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 17:32 - May 17 with 2093 viewsShaky

Messianic U.S.-Israel Axis Showcased at Jerusalem Embassy Ceremony Is Gut-punch for Most American Jews
Horrendous Gaza casualty count mars Netanyahu and Trump's historic day of glory

By Chemi Shalev

Haaretz, May 16, 2018

The stark contrast that played out on split screens throughout the world Monday, between the Israeli celebration in Jerusalem and the Palestinian casualties in Gaza, was worthy of Charles Dickens’ immortal opening to “A Tale of Two Cities:” “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Whether one accepts the Palestinian narrative of hungry masses demonstrating for dignity, or the Israeli version of a cynical exploitation of human lives as cover for homicidal intent, there is no doubt that the scores of dead and many hundreds of wounded on the Gaza border spoiled Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump’s extravaganza. The more the casualties in Gaza mounted, the more those assembled at the site of the new American embassy in Jerusalem seemed arrogant, detached and mainly devoid of compassion. As more and more reports and tweets came in about the mounting casualties in Gaza’s day of bloodshed, the worst since the 2014 Protective Edge operation, the more the claim that the embassy move could actually help achieve peace seemed both cynical and ridiculous.

The knockout to Israel’s image was built-in in the script. When a modern, sophisticated and armed-to-the-teeth army confronts unarmed masses sporting kites and stones, the propaganda debacle is inevitable. Even the best hasbara points — sorely lacking in this case, except for domestic consumption — cannot contend with so many killed and wounded. Hamas recruited the embassy ceremony as a catalyzer for its Nakba campaign, which could escalate in the coming days, and exploited the international media’s coverage of the Jerusalem ceremony to its own ends. But while Israelis told themselves that they’re dealing with a terrorist organization that is callous to the lives of its own people and rules over a territory that Israel supposedly withdrew from, international public opinion could only see strong versus weak, occupier against occupied, a heartless state confronting despair and desperation.

At the same time, the makeup and participants in the Israeli-American Jerusalem hoopla made clear — if there were any doubts — that Netanyahu and his colleagues couldn’t care less these days about international public opinion. Israel has only one king, and his name is Donald Trump. He is Israel’s salvation and his word — or at least his benefactor Sheldon Adelson’s — is the bond that fuses Jerusalem and Washington together. The participation of pastors John Hagee and Robert Jeffress in the ceremony accentuated this new axis of fundamentalist, messianic End-Times-adoring elements that increasingly dominate ties between the two countries. Hagee once described Adolf Hitler as God’s hunter and Jeffress consigned unrepentant Jews to hell, but in the era of Trump-Netanyahu, old-style aversion to Jews is cast aside for the sake of unqualified support for Israel’s rejectionist, settler-dominated agenda. A shared hostility to Islam, which Jeffress once depicted as a religion of pedophiles, underpins the ties that bind the two countries together.

In this regard, the ceremony also marked the demise of bipartisan support for Israel and even dispelled the notion that anyone really cares. The U.S. delegation didn’t include even one Democratic legislator — an absence that spoke volumes. And even though most Israeli opposition leaders came to the ceremony, out of true conviction or fear of public opinion, Meretz leader Tamar Zandberg was right to stay at home. A genuine, peace-loving leftist, even one who supports the embassy move in principle, shouldn’t be seen in the nationalistic-messianic forum that convened in Jerusalem under the guidance and orchestration of left-loathing U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman.

For most American Jews, especially those who still see themselves as supporters of Israel, the ceremony was nothing less than a punch in the gut. Not only do they consider Hagee and Jeffress beyond the pale, but the tumultuous standing ovation that preceded Trump’s videotaped greetings highlighted the growing schism between Israel and the largest Jewish Diaspora. For American liberals, Jews and non-Jews alike, there is no more incriminating evidence of their distance from Netanyahu’s Israel and its steady veer toward the rabid right than Israel’s adoring embrace of a president who is seen as a clear and present threat to the enlightened values they cherish.

All of this probably doesn’t bother Netanyahu at all. The Israeli prime minister is riding an unprecedented wave of public support for what is seen as his unstoppable stream of successes, from Trump’s decision to abandon the Iran nuclear deal all the way to singer Netta Barzilai’s victory in Saturday’s Eurovision contest. Netanyahu has chosen to put all of Israel’s chips on a U.S. president whose foreign policy, according to Monday’s Washington Post, is based on a principle of “buy now — pay later.” Trump is already a hero for unilaterally reneging on the nuclear accord, despite the immediate damage to the trans-Atlantic alliance and the still-unknown repercussions and ramifications of his decision. On Monday he was anointed “King of Mercies” by Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef — who recently compared black people to monkeys — even though the consequences of his decision to move the embassy, including the smothering of faint hopes for peace and the threat of a third intifada, will only become known in the coming weeks and months.

In the meantime, Israelis rejoice and Palestinians remain despondent. Only time will tell, as the cliche goes, whether the “historic day” so joyfully pronounced in Jerusalem on Monday heralds the arrival of a spring of hope or a winter of despair, or, as only the Middle East can sustain, of both together.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-messianic-axis-at-jerusalem-embassy-ope

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 18:11 - May 17 with 2075 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. (n/t) on 14:11 - May 17 by Lord_Bony

So what’s your views then please.

Can you possibly enlighten us with a few paragraphs on the subject?

My views are I do not know what to believe I do not know what side of the media is giving the correct information and neither do these few numbskulls on here , Yes Palestine's are being killed but on the other hand it seems there leaders Hamas who as we all know are militant scumbags who kill and murder innocent children and civilians are putting there people in this danger when the right thing to do would be to advice them not to or at least make sure Palestine children do not go anywhere near the conflict, and for all the long drawn out comments by a few on here saying how this is all down to Israel not one of them can it seems give the reason as to why these children are being allowed by the Palestinian's and Hamas anywhere near the conflict, what is known and has been proven is they do tend to use children for there benefits, yet the few whom I`m winding up on here and doing a great job of it even if I say so seem very reluctant to criticise what Hamas is all about for the simple reason they will then show themselves out to be the hypocrites that they are.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 18:14]
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:20 - May 17 with 2069 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 14:13 - May 17 by Jack_Meoff

'There all as bad as the other.' That's quite the general, sweeping statement right there isn't it? Is that your summary of the Middle East?

I'd suggest you're correct in at least one part of your statement though. 'They' more than likely do 'hate us.' After all, we (the West) have been bombing in the area as part of the 'war on terror' since October 2001 (Afghanistan, where infrastructure was illegally bombed), then the WMD debacle in Iraq in 2003 (how many millions dead from bombs and sanctions?), then Libya (again based on 'erroneous interventions' - here's a Parliamentary report https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/fore ).
This brings us up to the 'civil war' in Syria which sees Saudi backed Wahhabi lunatics (the likes of Jaish al-Islam and Nusra Front) sold to the public as 'moderate rebels' attempt to engender regime change in Syria. The UK, US and France illegally bombed there under international law recently, the ‘justification’ being a still unproven 'chemical attack.'

Trump pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal would seem to be bringing the war machine's attention onto Iran. That's conjecture at present though, we're yet to see how that plays out.

See, I don't trust the UK government when it comes to foreign policy. As 'common sense' tells me that all they care about is dropping the bombs (huge profits), rebuilding contracts (again, huge profits), and stealing resources (you guessed it - huge profits). All paid for by the taxpayer.

I don't trust the media either, despite you constantly mentioning them. All they do is push the government line that they're acting out of some humanitarian concern. I think this is preposterous; it's all about the money. Always has been.

That's just this century by the way. What we're seeing is nothing new. Take the time to read this article by Robert F Kennedy Jnr. It's long but well worth it. It's all about the oil. If the area wasn't resource rich we wouldn't give one solitary f*ck.

https://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-conf
[Post edited 17 May 2018 15:27]

Well at least you think I`m correct on some things, but I still think, well know actually that you are a clueless dimwit googling stuff to make statements on here, a legend in ones own mind so to speak, and what`s even worse you are so boring with it.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 19:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:49 - May 17 with 2027 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:20 - May 17 by perplex

Well at least you think I`m correct on some things, but I still think, well know actually that you are a clueless dimwit googling stuff to make statements on here, a legend in ones own mind so to speak, and what`s even worse you are so boring with it.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 19:27]

You can throw insults around all night pal. Water off a duck's back. Quite amusing, in fairness. Bless.

Didn't need to Google, that's basic stuff - I tried to keep it simple so you could follow.

I'll just join the growing clamour for you to provide some actual facts on the situation in the ME, either current or historical.

You can't though, hence the constant insults. Again, bless.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:32 - May 18 with 1935 viewsEbo

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:23 - May 16 by perplex

Wow you really are a dimwit, look we know children are always the innocent victims in bombing campaigns happens everywhere Syria, Afghanistan, World war 2 etc Palestinian's have used them as suicide bomber`s just like many of these mid eastern countries so now I will again ask you to explain why these Palestinian children in this current conflict are being allowed to make there way to a place where the danger of extreme conflict is high they should not be allowed any where near this area can you not grasp what I am trying to tell you.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:29]

You mean like when Israeli jets blasted those children playing football on the beach? Playing football for f ucks sake!!

Everywhere in Palestine/Gaza is a pace of extreme danger you plank. it is a small (what is left) piece of land with little hiding place. Israel stole the rest.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:44 - May 18 with 1932 viewsJack_Meoff

Just in case anyone missed that waste of oxygen Bojo the clown leg it from Parliament in the week before an urgent question on Gaza - relive his Usain Bolt moment below. Ladies and gentlemen, our foreign secretary *slow hand clap*

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:46 - May 18 with 1928 viewsomarjack

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:44 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

Just in case anyone missed that waste of oxygen Bojo the clown leg it from Parliament in the week before an urgent question on Gaza - relive his Usain Bolt moment below. Ladies and gentlemen, our foreign secretary *slow hand clap*

Maybe the question caused him a sudden erection?

Don't be so judgemental.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:24 - May 18 with 1912 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 10:32 - May 18 by Ebo

You mean like when Israeli jets blasted those children playing football on the beach? Playing football for f ucks sake!!

Everywhere in Palestine/Gaza is a pace of extreme danger you plank. it is a small (what is left) piece of land with little hiding place. Israel stole the rest.

Prove to us that these Israeli jets blasted these kids on a beach, show us the evidence you believe anything you hear muppet, there are also hundreds of videos on line explaining how Hamas are using kids for there cause, you guys like to put up videos showing one side but not the other, absolute bunch of hypocrites.
Israel Vs Iran. on 12:38 - May 18 with 1898 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 21:25 - May 12 by Jack_Meoff

I'd rather read a book. So when I post I don't come across as an uninformed and thick racist.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 22:36]

So you just replied about me insulting you yet the first insult came from you calling me a racist lol just proves my point on what a clown you are, you are the type of guy who would run away with his tail between his legs at the slightest problem, PS Hamas put children in arms way on purpose it really is true, you probably know it is as well but because your some kind of weido you just can not bring yourself to admit it on here.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 12:40]
Israel Vs Iran. on 12:51 - May 18 with 1886 viewsEbo

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:38 - May 18 by perplex

So you just replied about me insulting you yet the first insult came from you calling me a racist lol just proves my point on what a clown you are, you are the type of guy who would run away with his tail between his legs at the slightest problem, PS Hamas put children in arms way on purpose it really is true, you probably know it is as well but because your some kind of weido you just can not bring yourself to admit it on here.

'Tragic accident' - f uck off is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/israel-clears-military-gaza-beach-

Israel Vs Iran. on 13:16 - May 18 with 1870 viewsEbo

"PS Hamas put children in arms way on purpose"

No they do not, that is the classic right wing, zionist spin/comeback.

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:08 - May 18 with 1831 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 12:51 - May 18 by Ebo

'Tragic accident' - f uck off is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/israel-clears-military-gaza-beach-

They did not know they were children, in such tension accidents occur all the time, same with conflicts in other parts of the world, while your at it do some more googling and you will find exactly the same events happening else where stop concentrating on one thing you narrow minded git.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:20 - May 18 with 1824 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 13:16 - May 18 by Ebo

"PS Hamas put children in arms way on purpose"

No they do not, that is the classic right wing, zionist spin/comeback.

Another dumb statement by a dumb bloke, there are hundreds of reports from hundreds of witnesses all over the internet explaining what Hamas do in using civilians and children for there cause, but I think you already know that being the extreme googler that you are, but the thought of being proven a hypocrite is doing your head in, come on admit it your safe enough on here we know your an idiot but most of us have no idea who you are.
Israel Vs Iran. on 18:34 - May 18 with 1815 viewsShaky

This is potentially huge news:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EU considers Iran central bank transfers to beat U.S. sanctions
By Robin Emmott

Reuters, 18th May 2018

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Commission is proposing that EU governments make direct money transfers to Iran’s central bank to avoid U.S. penalties, an EU official said, in what would be the most forthright challenge to Washington’s newly reimposed sanctions.

The step, which would seek to bypass the U.S. financial system, would allow European companies to repay Iran for oil exports and repatriate Iranian funds in Europe, a senior EU official said, although the details were still to be worked out.

The European Union, once Iran’s biggest oil importer, is determined to save the nuclear accord, that U.S. President Donald Trump abandoned on May 8, by keeping money flowing to Tehran as long as the Islamic Republic complies with the 2015 deal to prevent it from developing an atomic weapon.

“Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has proposed this to member states. We now need to work out how we can facilitate oil payments and repatriate Iranian funds in the European Union to Iran’s central bank,” said the EU official, who is directly involved in the discussions.

The U.S. Treasury announced on Tuesday more sanctions on officials of the Iranian central bank, including Governor Valiollah Seif,. But the EU official said the bloc believes that does not sanction the central bank itself.

European Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Canete will discuss the idea with Iranian officials in Tehran during his trip this weekend, the EU official said. Then it will be up to EU governments to take a final decision.

full story: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-europe/eu-commission-says-launch

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:35 - May 18 with 1815 viewsperplex

What we need now as well is to give Israel a bit of leash to suppress the Iranians to make sure they do not develop Nukes because were fcuked if they do.
Israel Vs Iran. on 19:45 - May 18 with 1787 viewsJack_Meoff

That was OTT in fairness. Apologies. I'll hold my hands up when wrong. Your judgement does seem to be based upon assumptions about race rather than any actual fact.

You've more than made up for it since though, with me and everyone else you've replied to. I'm not running anywhere either pal, what an odd comment.

I've not mentioned Hamas once on this thread by the way, you're welcome to look back.

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:49 - May 18 with 1785 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 18:35 - May 18 by perplex

What we need now as well is to give Israel a bit of leash to suppress the Iranians to make sure they do not develop Nukes because were fcuked if they do.

What did you think was the purpose of the Iran Nuclear Deal then?
[Post edited 18 May 2018 19:57]

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:01 - May 18 with 1774 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:49 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

What did you think was the purpose of the Iran Nuclear Deal then?
[Post edited 18 May 2018 19:57]

Obama`s administration licking Iran`s arse basically to look good, no doubt Iran are still cunningly working on developing Nukes behind closed doors.
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:03 - May 18 with 1773 viewsperplex

Israel Vs Iran. on 19:45 - May 18 by Jack_Meoff

That was OTT in fairness. Apologies. I'll hold my hands up when wrong. Your judgement does seem to be based upon assumptions about race rather than any actual fact.

You've more than made up for it since though, with me and everyone else you've replied to. I'm not running anywhere either pal, what an odd comment.

I've not mentioned Hamas once on this thread by the way, you're welcome to look back.

So what`s your opinion on Hamas.??
Israel Vs Iran. on 20:17 - May 18 with 1758 viewsJack_Meoff

Israel Vs Iran. on 20:01 - May 18 by perplex

Obama`s administration licking Iran`s arse basically to look good, no doubt Iran are still cunningly working on developing Nukes behind closed doors.

That statement proves you know absolutely nothing about it then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024