Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos set for the sack 15:48 - May 9 with 4583 viewsmagicdaps10

A lot of talk on twitter that he could be gone this week especially if Chelsea win tonight. Club are considering putting someone in charge within the club for the last game.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Carlos set for the sack on 15:50 - May 9 with 3199 viewsAl_Bundy

Let me guess....

Curt and Leon... wonder where that rumour started
Carlos set for the sack on 15:52 - May 9 with 3170 viewsmagicdaps10

Carlos set for the sack on 15:50 - May 9 by Al_Bundy

Let me guess....

Supposedly if he kept us up then he would trigger a 12 month clause.

Maybe see it as the last chance saloon if Chelsea win tonight, cant see any harm myself as there is no way he gets the gig regardless to what happens.

Carlos set for the sack on 15:56 - May 9 with 3140 viewssainthelens

Absolutely, we haven't had a new manager since Xmas. Well overdue.
Carlos set for the sack on 15:58 - May 9 with 3121 viewsswanforthemoney

Carlos set for the sack on 15:56 - May 9 by sainthelens

Absolutely, we haven't had a new manager since Xmas. Well overdue.

Good job this manager is not for life, just for Christmas.

I stand in the North Stand

Carlos set for the sack on 15:58 - May 9 with 3120 viewsHighjack

About two months too late.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carlos set for the sack on 16:01 - May 9 with 3091 viewsandypitt56

Carlos set for the sack on 15:58 - May 9 by Highjack

About two months too late.

yeh i am not convinced he is the right man. If we get relegated just start again, get someone in who will definitely get us back to playing the "Swansea Way"
Carlos set for the sack on 16:06 - May 9 with 3044 viewsmagicdaps10

Carlos set for the sack on 16:01 - May 9 by andypitt56

yeh i am not convinced he is the right man. If we get relegated just start again, get someone in who will definitely get us back to playing the "Swansea Way"

It is the only hope the Americans have.

Getting rid of Jenkins and co and trying to get the Swansea way back. There is never any guarantees in this world but for me they have too at least try.

Carlos set for the sack on 16:09 - May 9 with 3009 viewsandypitt56

Carlos set for the sack on 16:06 - May 9 by magicdaps10

It is the only hope the Americans have.

Getting rid of Jenkins and co and trying to get the Swansea way back. There is never any guarantees in this world but for me they have too at least try.

Huw has to resign this summer, we should get a proper DoF who knows the game and has contacts. Not just falkirk and signing players that have already played for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos set for the sack on 16:14 - May 9 with 2946 viewsDyfnant

Turned negative, just like the last few managers. What’s the common denominator!!!

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Carlos set for the sack on 16:15 - May 9 with 2936 viewsAngelRangelQS

I know he'd have been disappointed last night, as we all were but he was extremely negative in that interview.

For the fans to be moaning about how we need a miracle to stay up is one thing but for the manager to say it is quite another. Hardly going to lift the players on Sunday, is it?
Carlos set for the sack on 16:16 - May 9 with 2930 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins has to go, the relationship between the club and fans needs rebuilding and the only way to start that is Jenkins going.

100% has to happen.

Carlos set for the sack on 16:18 - May 9 with 2906 viewsWingstandwood

Carlos set for the sack on 15:50 - May 9 by Al_Bundy

Let me guess....

An appointment like that will IMO naturally be seen by the Yanks, Jenkins and Co as the ultimate silver bullet PR-initiative to subdue any supporter revolt. Leon and Curtis have 'Queen-Mother-esque' reverence amongst SCFC faithful.

Argus!

Carlos set for the sack on 16:26 - May 9 with 2834 viewssainthelens

Carlos set for the sack on 16:18 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

An appointment like that will IMO naturally be seen by the Yanks, Jenkins and Co as the ultimate silver bullet PR-initiative to subdue any supporter revolt. Leon and Curtis have 'Queen-Mother-esque' reverence amongst SCFC faithful.

She was a gin swiggerin doddery 90 plus yr old yellow toothed freeloader. Surely no comparison?
Carlos set for the sack on 16:27 - May 9 with 2816 viewscostalotta

Carlos set for the sack on 16:18 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

And as football fans we will fall for it again in all likelihood. Perhaps Curtis as chairman. Recruit a proper football man for DOF. And get a manager known for wanting build a football team, club and style. IMO it will never happen with HJ around. He’s as toxic as they come and the sooner he’s gone the better.
Carlos set for the sack on 16:33 - May 9 with 2750 viewsEbo

Carlos set for the sack on 16:16 - May 9 by magicdaps10

Jenkins has to go, the relationship between the club and fans needs rebuilding and the only way to start that is Jenkins going.

100% has to happen.

At the Bournemouth game, the camera panned over to where he and Pearlman were sitting. He looks very ill, pale and seems to have aged. He looked absolutely crestfallen, the look of a fella who knows the game is up.

He'll fack off with a very tidy sum too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Carlos set for the sack on 16:38 - May 9 with 2702 viewssainthelens

Carlos set for the sack on 16:33 - May 9 by Ebo

At the Bournemouth game, the camera panned over to where he and Pearlman were sitting. He looks very ill, pale and seems to have aged. He looked absolutely crestfallen, the look of a fella who knows the game is up.

He'll fack off with a very tidy sum too.

Last seen wrapped in an American flag, waving £50 notes singing ' fool if you think it's over' ( Ellie Brooks by the way).
Carlos set for the sack on 16:43 - May 9 with 2643 viewsWingstandwood

Carlos set for the sack on 16:27 - May 9 by costalotta

And as football fans we will fall for it again in all likelihood. Perhaps Curtis as chairman. Recruit a proper football man for DOF. And get a manager known for wanting build a football team, club and style. IMO it will never happen with HJ around. He’s as toxic as they come and the sooner he’s gone the better.

For the club to move forward the likes of Jenkins must be stripped of his 'Chairman' title, Dineen must be stripped of his 'Vice Chairman' title, Van Zweden's patronage and privilege to walk around Liberty Stadium corridors with preposterous V.I.P status should be forever taken away.

All hangers-on, all jobs-for-the-boys patronage, all undeserved gravy train rides, all undeserved freebies and privileges should go ASAP.

The club must be cleansed of the numerous Trojan-horse impostors that not only have damaged the club from within but have also blown up the bridge that emotionally connects the supporters to the club itself.

Argus!

Carlos set for the sack on 16:54 - May 9 with 2542 viewsJFSwan

When he first came in it was like taking the handbrake off. Players getting in the box, an amazing contrast to Clement even with 5 at the back.
Then we slowly slipped into previous habits and are just as negative now as ever.
Carlos set for the sack on 16:55 - May 9 with 2520 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Carlos set for the sack on 16:27 - May 9 by costalotta

I would seriously consider Curt as DOF. He could work with the right manager to identify the type of players we need to get back to passing football. Whether he has the knowledge of players world wide I doubt, but he probably knows people who do.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carlos set for the sack on 17:17 - May 9 with 2394 viewscostalotta

Carlos set for the sack on 16:55 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

I would seriously consider Curt as DOF. He could work with the right manager to identify the type of players we need to get back to passing football. Whether he has the knowledge of players world wide I doubt, but he probably knows people who do.

Not for me. Curtis is a Lovely bloke but he’s not ruthless enough nor does he have the personality to do that role. IMO of course. Chairman and figure head yes, absolutely.
Carlos set for the sack on 17:22 - May 9 with 2347 viewsmax936

Carlos set for the sack on 17:17 - May 9 by costalotta

Not for me. Curtis is a Lovely bloke but he’s not ruthless enough nor does he have the personality to do that role. IMO of course. Chairman and figure head yes, absolutely.

Spot on that fair play.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carlos set for the sack on 17:22 - May 9 with 2335 viewsAmbergambler

Carlos set for the sack on 16:55 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Would he want to take this on though? He's not young and I would think looking forward to retiring completely before long.
Carlos set for the sack on 17:26 - May 9 with 2301 viewspencoedjack

Carlos set for the sack on 17:17 - May 9 by costalotta

I agree

Let’s knock jobs for the boys on the head ( & Curt is a legend to me)
Carlos set for the sack on 17:28 - May 9 with 2277 viewsploppy

Carlos set for the sack on 16:38 - May 9 by sainthelens

Last seen wrapped in an American flag, waving £50 notes singing ' fool if you think it's over' ( Ellie Brooks by the way).

Elkie Brooks, BTW.
Carlos set for the sack on 17:28 - May 9 with 2270 viewsWhiterockin

Carlos set for the sack on 16:38 - May 9 by sainthelens

You need to put a "K" in there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024