Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The youngsters 17:37 - May 9 with 2319 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How many of our u23’s are going to be a main part of our match day squads next season should we go down?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The youngsters on 17:40 - May 9 with 2313 viewsJonathans_coat

I think maybe only Roberts and McBurnie are championship quality. Maybe Byers?
The youngsters on 17:55 - May 9 with 2273 viewsKilkennyjack

None like the last 7 seasons.

Connor is already through.

Beware of the Risen People

The youngsters on 17:55 - May 9 with 2272 viewsjasper_T

I'd like to see Roberts, Harries, Byers and James given a fair shot in the matchday 18. Benda, Lewis, Evans and Rodon could possibly do a job as well.
The youngsters on 17:58 - May 9 with 2255 viewsmax936

The youngsters on 17:55 - May 9 by jasper_T

I'd like to see Roberts, Harries, Byers and James given a fair shot in the matchday 18. Benda, Lewis, Evans and Rodon could possibly do a job as well.

Roberts seems to lack pace for me, committed hard working player, but full backs today need pace.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The youngsters on 18:05 - May 9 with 2230 viewsjasper_T

The youngsters on 17:58 - May 9 by max936

Roberts seems to lack pace for me, committed hard working player, but full backs today need pace.

Rangel was never a sprinter. Ben Davies isn't either. It's the quality of the runs and the willingness to make them that really matters.
The youngsters on 18:11 - May 9 with 2199 viewsmax936

The youngsters on 18:05 - May 9 by jasper_T

Rangel was never a sprinter. Ben Davies isn't either. It's the quality of the runs and the willingness to make them that really matters.

he was chasing back early in that second half last night and he was severely lacking, when you're a full back your pace is as important has your positioning, he struggled with both for me, ythat's not to say he didn't play well mind.
I thought Naughton played well and then got taken off, Olson looked surprised to get taken off but he was poor as was Clucas.

The youngsters on 18:33 - May 9 with 2164 viewsjasper_T

The youngsters on 18:11 - May 9 by max936

he was chasing back early in that second half last night and he was severely lacking, when you're a full back your pace is as important has your positioning, he struggled with both for me, ythat's not to say he didn't play well mind.
I thought Naughton played well and then got taken off, Olson looked surprised to get taken off but he was poor as was Clucas.

Marcos Alonso was in the PFA team of the year and he's not quick. Pace is a great asset but it's not essential for a top level full/wingback.

I'm a bit surprised Naughton went off instead of Roberts given the relative mileage they'd done at that point.
The youngsters on 18:44 - May 9 with 2138 viewsKilkennyjack

The youngsters on 17:58 - May 9 by max936

Roberts has bags of pace.

Login to get fewer ads

The youngsters on 18:48 - May 9 with 2120 viewspembsjack

Be nice to see Roberts playing first team in a team that plays positive expansive football. Hard to judge a player playing in the negative shite we are dishing out at the moment.
The youngsters on 18:52 - May 9 with 2116 viewsmax936

The youngsters on 18:48 - May 9 by pembsjack

Be nice to see Roberts playing first team in a team that plays positive expansive football. Hard to judge a player playing in the negative shite we are dishing out at the moment.

I agree, he did well I'm not saying, but I just thought he lacked a bit of pace, game pressure can do that though, anyway I don't want to do the lad down as he did well last night and in his previous appearances, he's certainly one for the future.

The youngsters on 19:00 - May 9 with 2097 viewsDippy

Watched them 3 times this season.. there's not a lot there..

McBurnie is "meh" at Championship level..
Roberts done ok in League 2, done alright when called upon.. needs a season to see where he's at.

The others haven't proved themselves at League Level.. Jay Fulton isn't the most mobile, but when put into the tough of it.. he's performed well.. I haven't seen him for a while, so don't know where he's at in terms of performance.

Poll: Cooper Out

The youngsters on 19:56 - May 9 with 2036 viewsBillyChong

80% of them will be playing league of wales within a couple of years time
The youngsters on 19:58 - May 9 with 2032 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie's scored 9 in 17 for a relegated team. Wouldn't turn down that strike rate for our centre forward next season.
The youngsters on 19:58 - May 9 with 2023 viewsjasper_T

The youngsters on 19:56 - May 9 by BillyChong

80% of them will be playing league of wales within a couple of years time

Most of them are fckin Scottish, mate!
The youngsters on 20:50 - May 9 with 1921 viewsKilkennyjack

The youngsters on 19:58 - May 9 by jasper_T

Most of them are fckin Scottish, mate!

😂

But why ?

The youngsters on 22:02 - May 9 with 1827 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The youngsters on 19:00 - May 9 by Dippy

Watched them 3 times this season.. there's not a lot there..

McBurnie is "meh" at Championship level..
Roberts done ok in League 2, done alright when called upon.. needs a season to see where he's at.

The others haven't proved themselves at League Level.. Jay Fulton isn't the most mobile, but when put into the tough of it.. he's performed well.. I haven't seen him for a while, so don't know where he's at in terms of performance.

"McBurnie is "meh" at Championship level.. "

Yeah he has only scored 9 goals in 17 appearances, which equates to 24 goals per season.
That will do for me.
The youngsters on 22:06 - May 9 with 1791 viewsMagic_Michu

Isn’t McBurnie’s contract up?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024