Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18/19 season 18:52 - May 9 with 1527 viewsJonathans_coat

Huge clearout/reorganisation needed whether we stay up or go down.

1. Jenkins and other ex owners gone (I think this is on the cards anyway)
2. Complete overhaul of footballing department, from a new DOF to a new scouting setup
3. New squad/team structure based upon our erstwhile cherished principles
4. Huge effort needs to be made on re-engaging fans and community. Regardless of on the field achievement, this growing detachment a lot of us feel for what was once “our” club, and something we were so proud of is the most damaging in the long run.
18/19 season on 18:54 - May 9 with 1519 viewspembsjack

To be honest, the only way it will happen is relegation and a prolonged stay in the championship until all the poison has left the club. Some will not go quickly while they can drain more pounds from the club.
18/19 season on 19:13 - May 9 with 1478 viewsJonathans_coat

18/19 season on 18:54 - May 9 by pembsjack

To be honest, the only way it will happen is relegation and a prolonged stay in the championship until all the poison has left the club. Some will not go quickly while they can drain more pounds from the club.

I think Jenkins and Dineen will both be gone before the start of next season. Jenkins job as a useful lightning rod for the yanks has been played out to conclusion. Their continued presence will be too toxic (in my opinion it always has been). This means that either the yanks step up to the plate and run the club directly, or hire someone else to keep any criticism at arms length.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024