Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion 19:06 - May 9 with 1248 viewsswancity

On anything yet? And if so does it mean doing anything of note? Anything. Absolutely anything. Something.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:10 - May 9 with 1225 viewsWingstandwood

I hope we're about to see something more dynamic. vengeful and interesting than a next upcoming pre-season raffle, membership drive and organised meet-and-greet the players bowling night?

Argus!

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:10 - May 9 with 1220 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

I have no doubt Jenkins is briefing them on what to say as we speak
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:16 - May 9 with 1190 viewsGowerjack

They treat us with distain.

They have no interest in the average fan and are only interested in preserving their own perks and privileges.

Has Stuart fûcking McDonald ever made any sort of a contribution or statement of what happens in the boardroom.

He's a fûcking pussy

Time to get rid of them all.

Not fit for purpose.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:23 - May 9 with 1171 viewsOldjack

The Trust is not fit for jack shyte ,never has been never will be

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:23 - May 9 with 1167 viewsmax936

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:16 - May 9 by Gowerjack

They have no interest in the average fan and are only interested in preserving their own perks and privileges.

Has Stuart fûcking McDonald ever made any sort of a contribution or statement of what happens in the boardroom.

He's a fûcking pussy

Not fit for purpose.

I had an email, saying that I'm no longer a member but do I want them to keep my details on their database, I sent return email with a brief reply, it might get a mention in their next meeting, with possibly another mention of the tail trying to wag the dog.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:25 - May 9 with 1157 viewsbiggar

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:23 - May 9 by max936

I had an email, saying that I'm no longer a member but do I want them to keep my details on their database, I sent return email with a brief reply, it might get a mention in their next meeting, with possibly another mention of the tail trying to wag the dog.

Building bridges, maybe?
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:26 - May 9 with 1152 viewsPozuelosSideys

That stadium lease was a good idea wasnt it? Swansea Council played a blinder there

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:26 - May 9 with 1149 viewsLeonWasGod

Of course they have. They’ve formed an opinion on the need to have an opinion about the opinions of them not having an opinion. They’ll be gathering their opinions on how to form an opinion probably as I type this. Expect an announcement soon!

In all seriousness, I suspect we wouldn’t like their opinions even if we got to hear them. They seem to have deserted us snd jumped into bed with the club’s management if half of what we hear is true.
Login to get fewer ads

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:30 - May 9 with 1116 viewsWingstandwood

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:16 - May 9 by Gowerjack

He's a fûcking pussy

Not fit for purpose.

If the Trust continues to be a passive and compliant 'two-sides-of-the-same-coin' mirage of a supporters group? If it continues to kowtow to Jenkins and Co in the cosy surrounds and cordial atmosphere of corporate/executive matchday fine-wine-n'-dining?

I suggest in an ever so polite way that it finds ways of disbanding and (if possible) donating all its financial worth to local charities. BTW I'm not having a go at any past and present 'hands-tied' Trust officials whom many very well have admirable and genuine intent regarding the clubs supporters but not been allowed the power to get stuck in.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 20:46]

Argus!

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:34 - May 9 with 1099 viewsmonmouth

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:26 - May 9 by PozuelosSideys

That stadium lease was a good idea wasnt it? Swansea Council played a blinder there

Christ I’d forgotten about that. Another cash drain.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:41 - May 9 with 1080 viewsmax936

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 19:30 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

If the Trust continues to be a passive and compliant 'two-sides-of-the-same-coin' mirage of a supporters group? If it continues to kowtow to Jenkins and Co in the cosy surrounds and cordial atmosphere of corporate/executive matchday fine-wine-n'-dining?

I suggest in an ever so polite way that it finds ways of disbanding and (if possible) donating all its financial worth to local charities. BTW I'm not having a go at any past and present 'hands-tied' Trust officials whom many very well have admirable and genuine intent regarding the clubs supporters but not been allowed the power to get stuck in.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 20:46]

I agree 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:43 - May 9 with 970 viewsQJumpingJack

One would expect the Trust will issue a statement in the next hour if Chelsea fail to win.
Hopefully they have one prepared with an action plan.
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:44 - May 9 with 957 viewsCroftyjack

There has never been any point to the trust...I have never put any money into this as I ever put money into a charity organisation..same reasons.

I often give to charity when its a more direct route to the coffers,
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:46 - May 9 with 939 viewsOldjack

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:43 - May 9 by QJumpingJack

One would expect the Trust will issue a statement in the next hour if Chelsea fail to win.

it'll be cheese sandwiches ordered for next season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:48 - May 9 with 927 viewsbonymine

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:46 - May 9 by Oldjack

it'll be cheese sandwiches ordered for next season

Cheese is expensive these days Alan it’ll be egg & cress 😉👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 20:49 - May 9 with 924 viewsHighjack

Lol

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:19 - May 9 with 861 viewsQJumpingJack

They must have drafted a statement ready should relegation be confirmed this evening.
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:22 - May 9 with 843 viewschad

If the plan of action is continued inaction, can that be deemed an action plan?

If so will it have a critical path?
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:24 - May 9 with 821 viewsdickythorpe

Very quiet.on here are thöse in the trust.
Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:28 - May 9 with 802 viewsJackfath

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:24 - May 9 by dickythorpe

Very quiet.on here are thöse in the trust.

They'll be on the private facebook group.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:30 - May 9 with 796 viewsdickythorpe

Have the Trust finally formed an opinion on 21:28 - May 9 by Jackfath

They'll be on the private facebook group.

A total irrelevance then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024