Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Res and E20 21:48 - May 9 with 21376 viewstrampie

Res and E20 shown to be mugs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 22:57 - May 9 with 2133 viewsSmellyplumz

Res and E20 on 22:56 - May 9 by magicdaps10

Tell you another pricck to add to the list is captain sham.

Another who hangs out of Eamsy's ass.

🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Res and E20 on 23:04 - May 9 with 2097 viewsAmbergambler

Res and E20 on 22:56 - May 9 by icecoldjack

So he was sucking his own cock then really

Well dogs can lick their own bollox
Res and E20 on 23:05 - May 9 with 2082 viewsbuilthjack

Res and E20 on 22:37 - May 9 by magicdaps10

Showing themselves for what they are,cowards......not even on here, not one of them.

There's more than one?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Res and E20 on 23:08 - May 9 with 2062 viewsBLAZE

I've avoided getting into a one-two with Chris because I know him personally and have always got on with him when we've bumped into each other, but I'm somewhat confused by his stance the last 6 months. If anyone was gonna stand up against those who wronged our club, I thought it would be him. I don't get it to be honest.
Res and E20 on 23:09 - May 9 with 2033 viewsKingBony

E20’s alright at least you can have a sensible conversation with him.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Res and E20 on 23:15 - May 9 with 1978 viewsGeoffThom

They were well off the mark in fact the valley boy was on another level wrong about us and siggy and llorente and the managers and just about every aspect of the great game of football .he knows feck all zzz zzz sorry thinking about his comments sends me to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Res and E20 on 23:17 - May 9 with 1962 viewsicecoldjack

Res and E20 on 23:08 - May 9 by BLAZE

I've avoided getting into a one-two with Chris because I know him personally and have always got on with him when we've bumped into each other, but I'm somewhat confused by his stance the last 6 months. If anyone was gonna stand up against those who wronged our club, I thought it would be him. I don't get it to be honest.

It was him for a long while, he just decided to be difficult and try and become the berty big bollckkss of Planet Swans .

He flip flops his views hence why he's always been regarded as an utter joke . He used to be on point with most things a few years back and i got on well with him on the various forums.

Nowt as strange as folk though.
Res and E20 on 23:23 - May 9 with 1927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things magically changed after he met Leigh Dineen . Goodness knows how he was persuaded. Cough.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Res and E20 on 23:23 - May 9 with 1921 viewsDippy

Slow, Ponderous, Average, both a bit tall?

Only survive because of their height.. known fact..

Have you ever met a male Police officer with half a brain?

Come on.. people have to tell me to behave myself, because I'll be in and out before they can blink.

Poll: Cooper Out

Res and E20 on 23:25 - May 9 with 1913 viewsWarwickHunt

Res and E20 on 23:09 - May 9 by KingBony

E20’s alright at least you can have a sensible conversation with him.

If you’ve got a few hundred hours to spare...
Res and E20 on 23:27 - May 9 with 1884 viewsKingBony

Res and E20 on 23:25 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

If you’ve got a few hundred hours to spare...

Now that’s a fair point 😂😂

But he doesn’t call me a facking mug or send me PM’s offering to fill me in

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Res and E20 on 08:07 - May 10 with 1729 viewsthereisnospoon

both of them are proper clowns. it's impossible to take either of them seriously
Res and E20 on 08:11 - May 10 with 1705 viewsE20Jack

In what way have I been shown to be a mug?

I have been spot on haven’t I?

Making stuff up to dry your tears isn’t helping anyone.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 10 with 1682 viewsE20Jack

Nobody?

Didn’t think so.

Bizarre thread.

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 10 with 1689 viewscockneyswan

Res and E20 on 23:23 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Things magically changed after he met Leigh Dineen . Goodness knows how he was persuaded. Cough.

This, it’s bleeding obvious, he was put on the sellout payroll 😡
Res and E20 on 08:25 - May 10 with 1650 viewsTheResurrection

Res and E20 on 22:41 - May 9 by sainthelens

A decent guy would come on, hold his hands up and say " you know what guys, I got it wrong," . Problem is, he won't cos he's a kunt.

Does anyone know who this little prick St Helen's is? And Magicdaps?

Anyone?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Res and E20 on 08:30 - May 10 with 1624 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:25 - May 10 by TheResurrection

Does anyone know who this little prick St Helen's is? And Magicdaps?

Anyone?

I think Magic Daps may have been the idiot behind that embarrassing Nirvana moniker. He later then was exposed for being another multi designed to bait us.

Still no idea what I was supposed to have been wrong about though, but it is fascinating reading at the moment.

Res and E20 on 08:32 - May 10 with 1620 viewsSmellyplumz

The biggest pair of morons on here and that's saying something

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 with 1606 viewsTheResurrection

I was just trying to keep some hope and equilibrium in the hope we'd get over the line and lessons could be learned.

I've always said I couldn't give a fack for Jenkins and Co, but I'm not going to be pathetic enough to not realise those same people gave me every football dream possible.

Waking up for the first time this morning in 7 years to not be in the Premier league is the saddest feeling outside of health or death, but there you go, it's not those two things is it, so life must go on and we can bounce back.

Posting on a message board what I think and feel, I've got no problem with. Having a strong opinion on my football club, I'm OK with that as well.

This season has been a real drain and I guess most people feel exhausted by it.

Happy to meet anyone of you in the flesh. Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 with 1602 viewsAnotherJohn

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 10 by E20Jack

Nobody?

Didn’t think so.

Bizarre thread.

Pearls of wisdom like the following didn't help. Long hard winter indeed.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 10:33 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

If sell those two it is going to be a long hard Winter.

I don't think so.

A 3 pronged attack of Ayew, Abraham and someone of Chadli's ilk will be a very good forward line. Especially if we add the likes of Wilshire to Mesa and Carroll. That could quite possibly be our best midfield and attack since we have been in the PL (Laudrup era aside maybe).

I have a feeling that Abraham will go on to huge things. Tall, strong, quick, great feet and composed with a natural eye for goal. He looks the business.
Res and E20 on 08:36 - May 10 with 1585 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:32 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

The biggest pair of morons on here and that's saying something

What a rude thing to say.

Maybe you can shed some light on the reason behind this odd mass verbal attack by the usual thicko suspects then as I am none the wiser.

I can only guess it is a mass grieving session and myself and the, Res being the posters most often correct, are copping the aftermath of what seems like a utterly bizarre confused anger session.

Res and E20 on 08:36 - May 10 with 1585 viewsmonmouth

Really? Who gives a f*ck?

I'm hurting this morning. I'm sure everyone is. Like I could give a shit who was right or wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Res and E20 on 08:37 - May 10 with 1576 views34dfgdf54

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by TheResurrection

I was just trying to keep some hope and equilibrium in the hope we'd get over the line and lessons could be learned.

I've always said I couldn't give a fack for Jenkins and Co, but I'm not going to be pathetic enough to not realise those same people gave me every football dream possible.

Waking up for the first time this morning in 7 years to not be in the Premier league is the saddest feeling outside of health or death, but there you go, it's not those two things is it, so life must go on and we can bounce back.

Posting on a message board what I think and feel, I've got no problem with. Having a strong opinion on my football club, I'm OK with that as well.

This season has been a real drain and I guess most people feel exhausted by it.

Happy to meet anyone of you in the flesh. Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here.

Well said mate.

I disagreed with you on pretty much every topic from Jenkins, to Tom Carroll, but you never sit on the fence fair play to you.
Res and E20 on 08:38 - May 10 with 1564 viewstrampie

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

I don't think so.

A 3 pronged attack of Ayew, Abraham and someone of Chadli's ilk will be a very good forward line. Especially if we add the likes of Wilshire to Mesa and Carroll. That could quite possibly be our best midfield and attack since we have been in the PL (Laudrup era aside maybe).

I have a feeling that Abraham will go on to huge things. Tall, strong, quick, great feet and composed with a natural eye for goal. He looks the business.

I was flabbergasted reading that, lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 08:39 - May 10 with 1555 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

I don't think so.

Which part is wrong then?

Stand by every word.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024