Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Res and E20 21:48 - May 9 with 21384 viewstrampie

Res and E20 shown to be mugs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 08:41 - May 10 with 1438 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:38 - May 10 by trampie

I was flabbergasted reading that, lol.

Really? Which bit Trampie?

The fact that if we added Chadli and Wilshire then I think we would stay up?

The truth is there is nothing to be “flabbergasted” about what so ever in there. You are just being your usual simple self.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 10 with 1436 viewsAnotherJohn

Res and E20 on 08:39 - May 10 by E20Jack

Which part is wrong then?

Stand by every word.

You will say that your dream was frustrated by poor management, but the rest of us knew it was just a dream. And if that was not a long hard winter then I am Santa Claus.
Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 10 with 1425 views34dfgdf54

Stand by every word.

Mesa and Carroll had disasterous seasons, I stuck up for Mesa but I was clearly wrong, not ashamed to admit it. Carroll has always been awful apart from a few games last year, not many though.

Our best midfield since the Laudrup era - No, it was the weakest, our midfield in a few seasons in the Championship was better.

Tammy - this is up for debate, but will never make it as a premier league striker in my opinion.
Res and E20 on 08:44 - May 10 with 1424 viewsjacksfullaces

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by TheResurrection

I was just trying to keep some hope and equilibrium in the hope we'd get over the line and lessons could be learned.

I've always said I couldn't give a fack for Jenkins and Co, but I'm not going to be pathetic enough to not realise those same people gave me every football dream possible.

Waking up for the first time this morning in 7 years to not be in the Premier league is the saddest feeling outside of health or death, but there you go, it's not those two things is it, so life must go on and we can bounce back.

Posting on a message board what I think and feel, I've got no problem with. Having a strong opinion on my football club, I'm OK with that as well.

This season has been a real drain and I guess most people feel exhausted by it.

Happy to meet anyone of you in the flesh. Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here.

fair dos.

unlike the other fella who seems to prod for prodding sake I don't doubt your views have been fairly genuinely held. Haven't agreed with many of them, probably won't in the future, but the positive focus on a clearly flailing team in the hope we could somehow push them over the line has been perfectly reasonable in my book.

suspect some of the grief will get out of control on here, with plenty looking for someone to blame, it may well be each other. I do think the issue now is the real problem in our club is likely to be faceless investors, so we will kick out at everything else that we can actually see, even though it may not actually help the case.
Res and E20 on 08:45 - May 10 with 1411 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

You will say that your dream was frustrated by poor management, but the rest of us knew it was just a dream. And if that was not a long hard winter then I am Santa Claus.

No I won’t say that at all. They were firefighters, did their best with what they had.

Unfortunately we have a horrendously thin squad and did not make the types of signings required.

It’s all pretty simple.

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 10 with 1394 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:44 - May 10 by jacksfullaces

fair dos.

unlike the other fella who seems to prod for prodding sake I don't doubt your views have been fairly genuinely held. Haven't agreed with many of them, probably won't in the future, but the positive focus on a clearly flailing team in the hope we could somehow push them over the line has been perfectly reasonable in my book.

suspect some of the grief will get out of control on here, with plenty looking for someone to blame, it may well be each other. I do think the issue now is the real problem in our club is likely to be faceless investors, so we will kick out at everything else that we can actually see, even though it may not actually help the case.

Can you point to an instance where I am prodding anyone?

You are being very silly indeed.

Read the thread.

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 10 with 1399 viewsomarjack

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Mesa and Carroll had disasterous seasons, I stuck up for Mesa but I was clearly wrong, not ashamed to admit it. Carroll has always been awful apart from a few games last year, not many though.

Our best midfield since the Laudrup era - No, it was the weakest, our midfield in a few seasons in the Championship was better.

Tammy - this is up for debate, but will never make it as a premier league striker in my opinion.

Tammy's movement and physical attributes are superb imo..but he has the footballing mind of a wild goose..a headless one..

Mesa could be decent in the EFL if he accepts to stay (after all his Sevilla loan has been woeful as well)

as for Carroll...augh..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Res and E20 on 08:49 - May 10 with 1380 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Mesa didn’t play. Carroll has been average. I didn’t say this was our best midfield since the Laudrup era. I said if we get Chadli to add to Mesa and Carroll is could be - we didn’t get Chadli and we didn’t play Mesa.

Tammy is a cracking striker and will have an excellent Premier League career.

So stand by every word.

Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 10 with 1375 viewsAnotherJohn

Res and E20 on 08:45 - May 10 by E20Jack

No I won’t say that at all. They were firefighters, did their best with what they had.

Unfortunately we have a horrendously thin squad and did not make the types of signings required.

It’s all pretty simple.

But you suggested that if the signings of Chadli, Wilshere et cetera had been made things would have been different - that was the dream - and now you say you did not wish for those things? As I said most of us did not believe that such signings would be made.

And what of the long hard winter that you said would not happen?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 8:52]
Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 10 with 1366 viewsSTID2017

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 10 by TheResurrection

I was just trying to keep some hope and equilibrium in the hope we'd get over the line and lessons could be learned.

I've always said I couldn't give a fack for Jenkins and Co, but I'm not going to be pathetic enough to not realise those same people gave me every football dream possible.

Waking up for the first time this morning in 7 years to not be in the Premier league is the saddest feeling outside of health or death, but there you go, it's not those two things is it, so life must go on and we can bounce back.

Posting on a message board what I think and feel, I've got no problem with. Having a strong opinion on my football club, I'm OK with that as well.

This season has been a real drain and I guess most people feel exhausted by it.

Happy to meet anyone of you in the flesh. Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here.

That is hilarious coming from you - "Save you writing all the cowardly, snidey stuff on here"
You hypocrite!
The pathetic comments you have made towards me and many others on here that dare to disagree with you.
You never, ever have the guts to admit when you are wrong - which a real man would

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Res and E20 on 08:53 - May 10 with 1364 viewstheloneranger

Stand by every word.

One word stands out...Tammy

STRONG ?????

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Res and E20 on 08:54 - May 10 with 1353 viewsTheResurrection

Res and E20 on 08:37 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Well said mate.

I disagreed with you on pretty much every topic from Jenkins, to Tom Carroll, but you never sit on the fence fair play to you.

Cheers mate, nothing wrong with disagreeing.

Top man.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Res and E20 on 08:54 - May 10 with 1352 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 10 by AnotherJohn

But you suggested that if the signings of Chadli, Wilshere et cetera had been made things would have been different - that was the dream - and now you say you did not wish for those things? As I said most of us did not believe that such signings would be made.

And what of the long hard winter that you said would not happen?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 8:52]

It was not a dream, it was a situation where we had £50m and they were realistic targets. We didn’t acquire them or anyone in their mould.

Not entirely sure what your point is.

I did not say we wouldn’t have a long hard winter, I said I don’t THINK so if we can get these players. Read it again slowly.

So all this is because I said I think we will stay up if we sign Chadli and Wilshire?

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 10 with 1338 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:53 - May 10 by theloneranger

One word stands out...Tammy

STRONG ?????

Yes, and will get stronger. Not a powerhouse by any means and never will be but his balance and athleticism make him strong.

Res and E20 on 08:59 - May 10 with 1337 viewscostalotta

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 10 by E20Jack

Yes, and will get stronger. Not a powerhouse by any means and never will be but his balance and athleticism make him strong.

Balance? He’s like bambi on ice! Even my wife comments he spends too much time falling over! Have you actually been watching the matches?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:01]
Res and E20 on 09:00 - May 10 with 1332 viewsAnotherJohn

Res and E20 on 08:54 - May 10 by E20Jack

It was not a dream, it was a situation where we had £50m and they were realistic targets. We didn’t acquire them or anyone in their mould.

Not entirely sure what your point is.

I did not say we wouldn’t have a long hard winter, I said I don’t THINK so if we can get these players. Read it again slowly.

So all this is because I said I think we will stay up if we sign Chadli and Wilshire?

As I said a few days ago, not a Popperian, and as the claims put forward can't be falsified by real world events then there is no point in any further discussion. Off to work.
Res and E20 on 09:02 - May 10 with 1319 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:59 - May 10 by costalotta

Balance? He’s like bambi on ice! Even my wife comments he spends too much time falling over! Have you actually been watching the matches?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:01]

YES balance.

Is this really going to be the theme of this thread? Me asking people to back up their nonsense and then them coming back with spurious nonsense?

So all this furore on here was because I said at the start of the season that if we signed Chadli and Wilshire then I think we would stay up.

Of all the weird and wonderful things on planetswans, this has to be up there. Twilight zone indeed.

Res and E20 on 09:03 - May 10 with 1323 viewstheloneranger

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 10 by E20Jack

I'm not disputing there's something there, but strong and balance??

He spends more time on his arse than Jim Royle!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Res and E20 on 09:05 - May 10 with 1308 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:03 - May 10 by theloneranger

I'm not disputing there's something there, but strong and balance??

He spends more time on his arse than Jim Royle!!

We are going to have to disagree then it seems.

Res and E20 on 09:05 - May 10 with 1311 viewscostalotta

Res and E20 on 09:02 - May 10 by E20Jack

YES balance.

Is this really going to be the theme of this thread? Me asking people to back up their nonsense and then them coming back with spurious nonsense?

So all this furore on here was because I said at the start of the season that if we signed Chadli and Wilshire then I think we would stay up.

Of all the weird and wonderful things on planetswans, this has to be up there. Twilight zone indeed.

No. My comment was picking a hole in your balance comment. The only theme on here is you!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:06]
Res and E20 on 09:07 - May 10 with 1296 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:05 - May 10 by costalotta

No. My comment was picking a hole in your balance comment. The only theme on here is you!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:06]

Absolutely, the theme of the thread is me.

When drilled down into the reasons of that, it seems it was because in ore season I said that if we get Chadli and Wilshire then I think we would stay up. There is no hole to pick, you disagree - good for you.

The horror.

(Still do by the way).
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:09]

Res and E20 on 09:09 - May 10 with 1287 viewscostalotta

Res and E20 on 09:07 - May 10 by E20Jack

When drilled down into the reasons of that, it seems it was because in ore season I said that if we get Chadli and Wilshire then I think we would stay up. There is no hole to pick, you disagree - good for you.

The horror.

(Still do by the way).

Nah. Tammy has balance is what I picked up on. Wiltshire or whatever was not what I commented on.
Res and E20 on 09:10 - May 10 with 1275 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:09 - May 10 by costalotta

Nah. Tammy has balance is what I picked up on. Wiltshire or whatever was not what I commented on.

Indeed and I picked up on the fact you don’t think he does.

We disagree.

The shame.

Res and E20 on 09:12 - May 10 with 1270 viewsomarjack

Res and E20 on 09:07 - May 10 by E20Jack

The horror.

(Still do by the way).

Chadli and Whilshere..lolzy

As if we don't have enough medical bills on our hands thanks to Bony.

Wilshere would have been a huge gamble (although shockingly he played most of the season with Arsenal). still he scored one goal and a couple of assists..overrated.

As for Nacer..he literally played 2 games with WBA (yet he scored in one of them) but spent the entire season moaning about an injury that'll probably magically heal once he finds a new club..And look where WBA are btw.

Thank f*ck we didn't pay the 25 m they wanted for him.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Res and E20 on 09:17 - May 10 with 1237 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:12 - May 10 by omarjack

Chadli and Whilshere..lolzy

As if we don't have enough medical bills on our hands thanks to Bony.

Wilshere would have been a huge gamble (although shockingly he played most of the season with Arsenal). still he scored one goal and a couple of assists..overrated.

As for Nacer..he literally played 2 games with WBA (yet he scored in one of them) but spent the entire season moaning about an injury that'll probably magically heal once he finds a new club..And look where WBA are btw.

Thank f*ck we didn't pay the 25 m they wanted for him.

lolzy or not Wilshire has been excellent this year for Arsenal with not an injury in sight. Obviously Chadli and WBA don’t see eye to eye. Both excellent players.

I also said we shouldn’t sign him for £25m too by the way. Thought I would get that in early as we have a theme of people making stuff up to suit their own grief today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024