Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Res and E20 21:48 - May 9 with 21442 viewstrampie

Res and E20 shown to be mugs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 with 1158 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 29 by E20Jack

I love the way you can fire Shaky up at the flick of a switch

He's one of the very few on here, that i go out of my way not to engage with.

There is something seriously "different" with that one.

I'm sure he's a nice enough chap away from here, as most probably are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 with 1158 viewsmagicdaps10

Res and E20 on 08:37 - May 29 by raynor94

Spot on Darran, Daps loves to think he can take on Dimi, and gets his arse handed to him on a plate every time

Just look back through his posts.....how many down arrows does he get?!

If thats handing someone their arse on a plate......then sign me up NOT!

So why did he change his username from Dimi? Out of curiosity.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Res and E20 on 08:53 - May 29 with 1153 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Who said I did then? News to me.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Res and E20 on 08:54 - May 29 with 1149 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 by E20Jack

You have just requested sensible discourse. They don’t like that, they last about 5 minutes with that as what they have to say is paper thin as the intention is to try and wins people up as opposed to actually having a point.

I'll get called names now, instead of the actual post being answered. That or the post will have a dreaded down arrow

It's what they do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Res and E20 on 08:55 - May 29 with 1148 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

He's one of the very few on here, that i go out of my way not to engage with.

There is something seriously "different" with that one.

I'm sure he's a nice enough chap away from here, as most probably are.

Yes I made the mistake of actually trying to get to the bottom of his bizarre behaviour in an amicable way, as others will vouch for this is certainly not someone you want to be making conversation with, things turn odd, and fast.

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 29 with 1143 viewsShaky

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 29 by E20Jack

I love the way you can fire Shaky up at the flick of a switch

Speaking of getting fired up about people, why do you bring up my name in response to a post that has nothing to do with me?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Res and E20 on 08:58 - May 29 with 1133 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:54 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

I'll get called names now, instead of the actual post being answered. That or the post will have a dreaded down arrow

It's what they do.

Yep all 4 will down arrow you and then say “look st all the down arrows you get”

Or you will get the one or two word reply that doesn’t actually mean anything, followed by a smilie.

Still reply politely back and have the audacity not to be wound up and then they bring the big guns out and start making sinister threats and personal bile filled rants.

Still, everyone needs a hobby.

Res and E20 on 09:00 - May 29 with 1120 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:56 - May 29 by Shaky

Speaking of getting fired up about people, why do you bring up my name in response to a post that has nothing to do with me?

I don’t even know what that means.

Neath Jack can fire you up by praising me, it works every single time like clockwork. Terribly amusing.

Login to get fewer ads

Res and E20 on 09:07 - May 29 with 1094 viewsShaky

Res and E20 on 09:00 - May 29 by E20Jack

I don’t even know what that means.

Neath Jack can fire you up by praising me, it works every single time like clockwork. Terribly amusing.

You don't understand what it means?

You probably need to get some sleep.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Res and E20 on 09:08 - May 29 with 1092 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Ah we have the supporter in now, and distraction tactics, its all your/ our faults you know.
we are in the wrong
Res and E20 on 09:12 - May 29 with 1081 viewsswan65split

oh for the large one in here, I m away now, I do have a life away from the small screen, and faces to talk too.
Res and E20 on 09:13 - May 29 with 1079 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:07 - May 29 by Shaky

You don't understand what it means?

You probably need to get some sleep.

No. Absolutely no idea what you are babbling on about, you often tend to get your knickers in a twist when you aren’t getting any attention though. Snigger.

Res and E20 on 09:15 - May 29 with 1077 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:12 - May 29 by swan65split

oh for the large one in here, I m away now, I do have a life away from the small screen, and faces to talk too.

Make sure you make more interesting conversation than you do in here then.

Have a nice day.

Res and E20 on 09:25 - May 29 with 1054 viewsDarran

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

And still you keep coming back to try and taunt him.

He hasn't posted to you, but day after day, here you come, having a little poke.

How many times over the past few months have you said you're going to stay clear of him?

Give over ffs.

E20 could stop replying to him too mind instead of constantly wanting the last word.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Res and E20 on 09:29 - May 29 with 1043 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:25 - May 29 by Darran

E20 could stop replying to him too mind instead of constantly wanting the last word.
Just saying.

Could yes, but choose not to.

If someone starts on you, it is best served that you finish it. Otherwise their behaviour is validated and they continue goading you. It’s probably the reason you still hound Perch after he requests for everything to stop as he is grieving for his Dad, and you refuse.

My advice to him would be to embrace the trolling aimed at him and wind them up with relentless sense. Works a treat as this thread is evidence of.
[Post edited 29 May 2018 9:32]

Res and E20 on 09:33 - May 29 with 1036 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 09:25 - May 29 by Darran

Just saying.

Why should he? It's a forum, if someone directs a post to you, threads even such as this one, then he has the right to reply.

Exactly the same as what you and most other people do, you and I included.

Why don't they leave him alone and stop trying to provoke a reaction? In fairness to E20, if he has a point, he will explain it in detail. That then doesn't go down well with his detractors, so they trying going at him with other nonsense. And around and around it goes.

How often is E20 abusive to people? Compare that to how posters are with him.

Res and E20 on 09:37 - May 29 with 1024 viewsDarran

Res and E20 on 09:33 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Why should he? It's a forum, if someone directs a post to you, threads even such as this one, then he has the right to reply.

Why don't they leave him alone and stop trying to provoke a reaction? In fairness to E20, if he has a point, he will explain it in detail. That then doesn't go down well with his detractors, so they trying going at him with other nonsense. And around and around it goes.

I’m not interested whether he should or shouldn’t I’m just saying he could but he won’t because he enjoys it.

Res and E20 on 09:37 - May 29 with 1024 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:33 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Only on Planetswans could people continue to abuse you unprovoked on a daily basis and you are the one that gets blamed for simply replying as politely as expected in that scenario.Utterly bizarre.

You would think people have vendettas or something....

Res and E20 on 09:41 - May 29 with 1011 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:37 - May 29 by Darran

I’m not interested whether he should or shouldn’t I’m just saying he could but he won’t because he enjoys it.

Now that is a quandary? Enjoys it? I wouldn’t go that far.

If this constant fan club could put me on ignore then I would probably prefer it as it ruins a very good forum. So that suggests “enjoy” is not the correct term.

However once the seal is broken if you will and they are frothing at the mouth then I can’t say making them look foolish isn’t amusing.

Make of that what you will.

Res and E20 on 09:43 - May 29 with 1006 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 09:37 - May 29 by Darran

Dar, you are the last person to pontificate on the rights and wrongs of whether he should or shouldn't. You stink up the board about people posting to you/about you on a completely different forum.

Couple that with your bullying of Scouse with your sidekick, and it says more about you than him. You like a bit of bullying and humiliating.

Post after post, thread after thread, to try and get one over on E20 and you expect him to ignore them? Behave ffs.

Res and E20 on 09:49 - May 29 with 988 viewsDarran

Res and E20 on 09:43 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Dar, you are the last person to pontificate on the rights and wrongs of whether he should or shouldn't. You stink up the board about people posting to you/about you on a completely different forum.

Couple that with your bullying of Scouse with your sidekick, and it says more about you than him. You like a bit of bullying and humiliating.

Post after post, thread after thread, to try and get one over on E20 and you expect him to ignore them? Behave ffs.

I’m not pontificating I couldn’t give a fuçk but you already know that and as for bullying he’s publically been calling me a liar for 18 months and not once said what I’ve lied about however many times I’ve asked him.

You don’t see calling someone a liar on here for 18 months anything remotely like bullying then eh?

Res and E20 on 09:49 - May 29 with 988 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:43 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Darran is cut from the same cloth as them. They get genuinely offended if someone has the gall and the audacity to stand up for themselves and not back down (its trolling according to them). They should be allowed complete freedom to abuse who they like and nobody is allowed to defend themselves.

Apparently a relentless attack is fine.... a relentless defence, however, is the most infuriating thing in the world to these people and should not be tolerated.

And it is that sentence that is the crux of the whole thing.

Res and E20 on 09:51 - May 29 with 980 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 09:49 - May 29 by Darran

I’m not pontificating I couldn’t give a fuçk but you already know that and as for bullying he’s publically been calling me a liar for 18 months and not once said what I’ve lied about however many times I’ve asked him.

You don’t see calling someone a liar on here for 18 months anything remotely like bullying then eh?

Why don’t you stop replying to him then?

Res and E20 on 09:52 - May 29 with 978 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 09:49 - May 29 by Darran

Life is too short Dar.

There's enough nastiness about in the world without fellow Swans fans constantly having a go at each other for shite reasons.

Make love not forum war.

Res and E20 on 10:01 - May 29 with 959 viewsDarran

Res and E20 on 09:52 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Life is too short Dar.

There's enough nastiness about in the world without fellow Swans fans constantly having a go at each other for shite reasons.

Make love not forum war.

Well yes it is but I’m still being called a liar when I haven’t done anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024