Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! 21:52 - May 9 with 7956 viewsAl_Bundy

Doubt our off field Management will be in attendance.
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 09:37 - May 10 with 1383 viewsLoyal

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 07:35 - May 10 by SoberBaker

No chance.

I'm looking forward to the lap of honour at the end. It's my favourite part of the season.

Apparently all the players, their wives and partners are being driven round nude in an open top bus on wednesday morning. They may even distribute part of the disgusting, massive wealth they have leached from the club over the past two years. Stand their shouting their names and they will take a bow, please bend over if it isn't just a tenner you want.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:32 - May 10 with 1261 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 09:37 - May 10 by Loyal

Apparently all the players, their wives and partners are being driven round nude in an open top bus on wednesday morning. They may even distribute part of the disgusting, massive wealth they have leached from the club over the past two years. Stand their shouting their names and they will take a bow, please bend over if it isn't just a tenner you want.

Stoke Fan here in peace. Wish you all the best for the weekend, in what could be a joint relegation party. Hope you get your point across. We undoubtedly failed last Saturday to let our board know exactly what we think of them, so I hope you do a better job.
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:36 - May 10 with 1232 viewspencoedjack

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:32 - May 10 by StokeFan

Stoke Fan here in peace. Wish you all the best for the weekend, in what could be a joint relegation party. Hope you get your point across. We undoubtedly failed last Saturday to let our board know exactly what we think of them, so I hope you do a better job.

We won’t mate you will see a ground with around 4000 PL fans who think our chairman is the fuking Messiah.

Fancy leaving Joey behind when you leave although I know he will be playing in the PL next season
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:39 - May 10 with 1224 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:36 - May 10 by pencoedjack

We won’t mate you will see a ground with around 4000 PL fans who think our chairman is the fuking Messiah.

Fancy leaving Joey behind when you leave although I know he will be playing in the PL next season

We've been saying how it could be dogs abuse from both sets of clubs to the players and staff, but then we failed to muster any kind of atmosphere at home. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the trip anyway. Down on the Saturday hopefully for a night out, then the game Sunday, returning fresh as a daisy Monday.

As for Joe, I can't see him being at Stoke. His house went up for sale minutes after relegation was confirmed (Something that has wound up Stoke fans a bit). It's a shame, but he's too good for us and has been all season. We're bottom for a reason.
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:41 - May 10 with 1204 viewspencoedjack

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:39 - May 10 by StokeFan

We've been saying how it could be dogs abuse from both sets of clubs to the players and staff, but then we failed to muster any kind of atmosphere at home. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the trip anyway. Down on the Saturday hopefully for a night out, then the game Sunday, returning fresh as a daisy Monday.

As for Joe, I can't see him being at Stoke. His house went up for sale minutes after relegation was confirmed (Something that has wound up Stoke fans a bit). It's a shame, but he's too good for us and has been all season. We're bottom for a reason.

Head to Wind st fella & forget about the football ... you’ll have a great night ( unless you are with your Mrs of course)
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:43 - May 10 with 1199 viewsLoyal

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:39 - May 10 by StokeFan

Every single fcking representative of every single top flight club are greedy, self serving and selfish. No matter who they are they are number one, they make millions and fck off when it goes wrong. Allen is as big s cnt as the rest.

That snivelling little ponce Owen did the same to Newcastle.
Fetch the noose ! 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:46 - May 10 with 1183 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:41 - May 10 by pencoedjack

Head to Wind st fella & forget about the football ... you’ll have a great night ( unless you are with your Mrs of course)

Indeed, that's the plan. I'll remember Wind Street when we're deciding, is that on the Saturday night then? Couple of my mates were on about Cardiff, but all I've heard is that it's a bit of a grim night out?
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:47 - May 10 with 1168 viewsAngelRangelQS

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:46 - May 10 by StokeFan

Indeed, that's the plan. I'll remember Wind Street when we're deciding, is that on the Saturday night then? Couple of my mates were on about Cardiff, but all I've heard is that it's a bit of a grim night out?

You won't beat Wind St mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:47 - May 10 with 1166 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:43 - May 10 by Loyal

Every single fcking representative of every single top flight club are greedy, self serving and selfish. No matter who they are they are number one, they make millions and fck off when it goes wrong. Allen is as big s cnt as the rest.

That snivelling little ponce Owen did the same to Newcastle.
Fetch the noose ! 😂

I'm disappointed with Joe only because he's tried so hard this season. 100% in every game. He would have left with his head held high and a lot of respect. He could have given up like the rest, but he's continued right up until the end. To list his house so quickly after (Shaqiri hasn't, Butland hasn't), just soured it a lot.

But indeed, every representative, including chairmans owners etc
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:48 - May 10 with 1160 viewsLoyal

And they are complete and utter cnts.
They only appear when they win, saddest fans in any league.

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:55 - May 10 with 1146 viewspencoedjack

Asking on a Swansea board about a night out in Cardiff is like me asking Port Vale or Stoke 👍
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:56 - May 10 with 1146 viewsSwanjaxs

Boycott.. no chance, get down there and make the atmosphere absolutely toxic! Saying that I think Jenkins will shìt out anyway and not show

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:06 - May 10 with 1128 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:55 - May 10 by pencoedjack

Asking on a Swansea board about a night out in Cardiff is like me asking Port Vale or Stoke 👍

Vale is located in Burslem. Genuinely not a bad night out if you avoid the local misery pubs..... although I imagine they're probably having the best few weeks of their boring lives currently.
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:14 - May 10 with 1114 viewsJohnw102

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 02:13 - May 10 by majorraglan

Go to the game and tell them what you think. If you want to boycott anything make it the drinks, pies, hot dogs and refreshments on sale in the concourses. Hit them in the pocket, it’s only a small amount but it will soon add up if everyone does it.

If only we could organise it 90 mins complete silence, they are expecting the chants etc and are probably prepared for it, but complete silence is unnerving. Many Years ago I was at a meeting where a promenade MP came knowing he was going to get a rough ride and was met by100% silence from 1500 people, he fell apart after about 2 mins. As I said can't be organised, but would attract massive media coverage compared with chants.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:15 - May 10 with 1101 viewsLoyal

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:14 - May 10 by Johnw102

If only we could organise it 90 mins complete silence, they are expecting the chants etc and are probably prepared for it, but complete silence is unnerving. Many Years ago I was at a meeting where a promenade MP came knowing he was going to get a rough ride and was met by100% silence from 1500 people, he fell apart after about 2 mins. As I said can't be organised, but would attract massive media coverage compared with chants.

According to some it's already happening.

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:25 - May 10 with 1076 viewsRissoleCoughlin

How many here remember that when we played Valencia away the entire lower tier of their Ultras behind the far goal boycotted the first 10 minutes of the game. Then they emerged from the belly of the stand to sing protest songs. Similar action by those in the East Stand which faces the main broadcast cameras would probably be the best compromise between those suggesting a complete boycott and those wanting to give it to the board both barrels. It would look mighty embarrassing to have a half empty stand at kick off.
Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:27 - May 10 with 1071 viewsJohnw102

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 13:25 - May 10 by RissoleCoughlin

How many here remember that when we played Valencia away the entire lower tier of their Ultras behind the far goal boycotted the first 10 minutes of the game. Then they emerged from the belly of the stand to sing protest songs. Similar action by those in the East Stand which faces the main broadcast cameras would probably be the best compromise between those suggesting a complete boycott and those wanting to give it to the board both barrels. It would look mighty embarrassing to have a half empty stand at kick off.

Half empty stand at kick off, sounds like the Lego Stadium to me!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 18:47 - May 10 with 996 viewsOldjack

Once that pitch invasion starts no one not even the Gestapo will stop them ,and this could happen at any time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 09:34 - May 15 with 818 viewsStokeFan

Boycott Sunday - Show Your Intent ! on 12:32 - May 10 by StokeFan

Just want to say a huge thanks to the Swansea fans for making our last day in the Prem such a good one. We had a great time in Wind Street on the Saturday night, Popworld, the Griffin, are the two names I remember. I particularly enjoyed Popworld, reminded me of Reflex (cheesy 80's music).

Before the game, we were in the Pitcher and Piano, up on the outside terrace. Swansea and Stoke fans coming up with some brilliantly inventive chants. Plenty of gallows humour. No real trouble as far as I could see although there was a few words exchanged between a group of young lads and a bunch of fairly hard-as-nails looking Swansea lads. All handbags though I think.

Brilliant atmosphere at the game from both sets of fans. You wouldn't know we had both gone down. Again some fantastic chants coming out as well. After the game, we ended up in the Coopers Arms (?) just up from the ground, where there was truck loads of light hearted fun with both sets of fans getting involved. We even had Swansea fans giving their take on Delilah at one point. Great fun.

Genuinely a pleasure. Will definitely be visiting again next season assuming it's not a stupid Tuesday in the middle of January.... which you just know it will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024