Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a sad way. 21:56 - May 9 with 873 viewslifelong

For us to limp out of the Premier League without even taking it to the last game of the season. I admired the Huddersfield side tonight they showed what we haven’t got, guts, passion and desire. Our performances in the last 6 or 7 games has been pathetic and we have got what we deserved.
I can’t see us returning for many years..a sad day for Swansea City Football Club.
What a sad way. on 22:01 - May 9 with 750 viewsdickythorpe

Unless we.don't learn we.may slip way down.
What a sad way. on 22:02 - May 9 with 716 viewsSmellyplumz

Too many fans buried their head in the sand this had been coming a while

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What a sad way. on 22:03 - May 9 with 686 viewsjakethejack

Agree. The Yanks must already be thinking how much can we get for Alfie, Lucas and Jordan; checking the break clauses in the contracts for the others and working out they can walk away from this. Pity we didn't have more than 21% of the shares. A bit more and we might have been able to salvage something and get into bed with a joint owner we could trust: feeling rather pessimistic.
What a sad way. on 22:05 - May 9 with 633 viewsOldjack

Well said Fluff chucker .Greed is now slowly killing us us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What a sad way. on 22:06 - May 9 with 581 viewsRevJames

It's been coming for 3 years so we shouldn't be surprised.

Imagine enduring that year on year and ending up like Sunderland. Personally, while It's disappointing to be relegated, I'm glad it didn't go on any longer.

The owners now needs to grasp the opportunity to review and address the very obvious failings that have led us to this position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024