Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw lives in alltwen does he? 22:10 - May 9 with 3787 viewsMorristonmike

Will drive the c**t out myself
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:10 - May 9 with 3765 viewsdickythorpe

Need a hand?
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:16 - May 9 with 3626 viewsMorristonmike

Yeah mate lets knock his door tell him to f*kof
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:29 - May 9 with 3479 viewsswan65split

No need I bet hes warming the engine right now,

he will find that Money doesnt buy Happiness or peace of mind.

This will haunt him forever....his legacy, all good work wasted

Shat on the Club and the City he has.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:44 - May 9 with 3327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:29 - May 9 by swan65split

Can we make a satirical follow up to JTAK ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:45 - May 9 with 3284 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:29 - May 9 by swan65split

Ruined as a man.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:49 - May 9 with 3187 viewsjack247

I really couldn’t give a shit where he lives, what car he drives or if he goes to every game for the next 20 years.

As long as he is relieved of his duties and replaced with someone competent, I’ll be happy.

It’s about SCFC, not Huw fùcking Jenkins.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:50 - May 9 with 3160 viewsmax936

I really don't know what to say, I've said enough about the situation for long enough, that music thread on the non football forum with the track Comfortably Numb sums me up at the moment I'm steaming angry inside, but I'm just feeling a bit dumbstruck right now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:52 - May 9 with 3105 viewssainthelens

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:50 - May 9 by max936

I really don't know what to say, I've said enough about the situation for long enough, that music thread on the non football forum with the track Comfortably Numb sums me up at the moment I'm steaming angry inside, but I'm just feeling a bit dumbstruck right now.

With you pal, am feeling your pain.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:55 - May 9 with 3021 viewsjack_lord

All of my feelings mirrored. I have a day off tomorrow. I am having a drink to contemplate the happy times and planning for the future.

Dumbstruck just about sums it up.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:56 - May 9 with 2986 viewsmax936

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:52 - May 9 by sainthelens

With you pal, am feeling your pain.

This day as been coming for 3yrs and its finally here, unfortunately it follows with being a football fan, highs, lows and indifference, its a funny old game alright.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:57 - May 9 with 2966 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It would be so bad if the situation no been engineered by our superfan on the board . Totally avoidable if only Jenkins could have kept his over inflated ego in check. How the f*ck did he ever believe himself to be able to play at being DOF? I hope the f*cking idiot does the decent thing and resigns immediately.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 23:17 - May 9 with 2825 viewsawayjack

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:57 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be so bad if the situation no been engineered by our superfan on the board . Totally avoidable if only Jenkins could have kept his over inflated ego in check. How the f*ck did he ever believe himself to be able to play at being DOF? I hope the f*cking idiot does the decent thing and resigns immediately.

The lies, greed and corruption of our so called 'Fans Board' do make it harder to swallow. Relegation is part of football and we've had our fair share of that over the years. Being sold down the river by the greed of those claiming to be fans is worst than what Petty tried to do.
Money and greed is superficial. Our now mega rich 'Board will spend their lives looking over their shoulders, as one day they'll be in the wrong place or bump into the wrong person. That's not nice but often the price to pay for abusing trust of people.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 23:19 - May 9 with 2810 viewsicecoldjack

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:49 - May 9 by jack247

I really couldn’t give a shit where he lives, what car he drives or if he goes to every game for the next 20 years.

As long as he is relieved of his duties and replaced with someone competent, I’ll be happy.

It’s about SCFC, not Huw fùcking Jenkins.

Thank you for sharing there Huw !!
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 01:39 - May 10 with 2603 viewsLoyal

Then whoever has the bottle take a 3 year ban on sunday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 06:29 - May 10 with 2431 viewsjack247

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 23:19 - May 9 by icecoldjack

Thank you for sharing there Huw !!

Grow up you minge.

He’s a man who sold his legacy. He may be very rich, but he’ll always have to live with the fact he sold the people of Swansea out.

I want him out as much as anyone else, but I want him out because he is not fit for purpose anymore, not for revenge. As I said, Swansea City is what matters, not Huw Jenkins.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 07:45 - May 10 with 2216 viewsSoberBaker

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 01:39 - May 10 by Loyal

Then whoever has the bottle take a 3 year ban on sunday.

What will running on to the pitch achieve?

AMOW

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 08:08 - May 10 with 2126 viewsLoyal

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 07:45 - May 10 by SoberBaker

Extra men ?
More chance of scoring ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 08:16 - May 10 with 2081 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 22:57 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

His massive ego will prevent that.

Surely by now even the Yanks must realise he’s an imposter and get rid of the clueless twàt.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 11:14 - May 10 with 1937 viewsMrSwerve

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 07:45 - May 10 by SoberBaker

That's the sort of attitude our subs have had all season...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 11:21 - May 10 with 1913 viewsjacabertawe

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 08:16 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

His massive ego will prevent that.

Surely by now even the Yanks must realise he’s an imposter and get rid of the clueless twàt.

No, the Yanks couldn't give a toss. They will cut and run with a load of dosh a.s.a.p.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 11:27 - May 10 with 1898 viewsJacket

It's tragic what he's done, not only to this club but to himself. He destroyed what he had worked so hard to create. From the toast of the town to persona non grata, all for thirty pieces of silver. All the money in the world could not buy the respect and admiration people used to have towards him. I hope that one day he'll realise what he's done.
Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 11:33 - May 10 with 1885 viewscockneyswan

Huw lives in alltwen does he? on 23:17 - May 9 by awayjack

The lies, greed and corruption of our so called 'Fans Board' do make it harder to swallow. Relegation is part of football and we've had our fair share of that over the years. Being sold down the river by the greed of those claiming to be fans is worst than what Petty tried to do.
Money and greed is superficial. Our now mega rich 'Board will spend their lives looking over their shoulders, as one day they'll be in the wrong place or bump into the wrong person. That's not nice but often the price to pay for abusing trust of people.

He can well afford to have his huge conk cut off now, wearing a syrup and sunnies 24/7
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024