Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Come On Trust 22:24 - May 9 with 1861 viewscockneyswan

Show some leadership and backbone for once and get the greedy sellouts and Yanks into court, it won’t happen I know but you need to know what us real fans feel.
Right Come On Trust on 22:35 - May 9 with 1811 viewsSmellyplumz

They don't care fella honestly

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Right Come On Trust on 22:37 - May 9 with 1783 viewsicecoldjack

Look, forget the trust, they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard !

Have been for years, never ever did what it said on the tin and certainly isn't going to start doing anything now !

It's a dead parrot, it ain't just sleeping !!
Right Come On Trust on 22:41 - May 9 with 1739 viewscockneyswan

Right Come On Trust on 22:35 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

They don't care fella honestly

I know mate, I’m just making a point to other planet Swans readers who do give a toss.
Right Come On Trust on 22:43 - May 9 with 1711 viewsjacabertawe

Right Come On Trust on 22:37 - May 9 by icecoldjack

Look, forget the trust, they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard !

Have been for years, never ever did what it said on the tin and certainly isn't going to start doing anything now !

It's a dead parrot, it ain't just sleeping !!

But there is more movement in a Norwegian Blue.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Right Come On Trust on 22:44 - May 9 with 1695 viewsPrivate_Partz

There is work to be done. no doubt about that.
The Trust, and all other organisations, need to get together and sing with one voice.
The objective has to be to get rid of the Sellouts and let the Yanks know in no uncertain terms what we are about.
If they are not going to sell out then we must work together. The objective is the same. We both want a successful club but for very different reasons.
They will be aware very soon what losing top flight status will do to their investment.
As a starter we need to get together a working party of football experts to source and appoint a new manager. We need to get a top notch recruitment team up and running. Both of these need to be done with the utmost urgency.
The Trust appears to be both toothless and timid. My own view is we should all join up so that change can happen at the top so those with passion and talent can help to move the club forward.
We need to be very careful how we go about this. Going to Alltwen and punching lights out will not serve the cause whatsoever. We need to get the media on our side and that will be no easy task as they appear to have been in the Sellout's pockets all along.
Things need to start moving now, even before the Stoke match.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:46]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Right Come On Trust on 22:49 - May 9 with 1632 viewsbarry_island

We have to trust the board...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Right Come On Trust on 22:49 - May 9 with 1622 viewsSmellyplumz

Right Come On Trust on 22:49 - May 9 by barry_island

We have to trust the board...

In Huw we trust you mean

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Right Come On Trust on 22:57 - May 9 with 1559 viewscockneyswan

Right Come On Trust on 22:44 - May 9 by Private_Partz

There is work to be done. no doubt about that.
The Trust, and all other organisations, need to get together and sing with one voice.
The objective has to be to get rid of the Sellouts and let the Yanks know in no uncertain terms what we are about.
If they are not going to sell out then we must work together. The objective is the same. We both want a successful club but for very different reasons.
They will be aware very soon what losing top flight status will do to their investment.
As a starter we need to get together a working party of football experts to source and appoint a new manager. We need to get a top notch recruitment team up and running. Both of these need to be done with the utmost urgency.
The Trust appears to be both toothless and timid. My own view is we should all join up so that change can happen at the top so those with passion and talent can help to move the club forward.
We need to be very careful how we go about this. Going to Alltwen and punching lights out will not serve the cause whatsoever. We need to get the media on our side and that will be no easy task as they appear to have been in the Sellout's pockets all along.
Things need to start moving now, even before the Stoke match.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:46]

The trust spent our trust funds to seek the best legal advice. That advice stated the trust had been wronged and had a very good legal case. The law is the only thing this bunch will take any notice of we need to take the legal route to rebuild our club, that is the only thing that will force the Yanks to start making decision for the fans not the shareholders. This will be our only chance, Miss this and the chance has gone forever, I’m not holding my breath but just hope against hope there is an undiscovered new leader for the fans 🤞
Login to get fewer ads

Right Come On Trust on 23:03 - May 9 with 1490 viewsPrivate_Partz

Right Come On Trust on 22:57 - May 9 by cockneyswan

The trust spent our trust funds to seek the best legal advice. That advice stated the trust had been wronged and had a very good legal case. The law is the only thing this bunch will take any notice of we need to take the legal route to rebuild our club, that is the only thing that will force the Yanks to start making decision for the fans not the shareholders. This will be our only chance, Miss this and the chance has gone forever, I’m not holding my breath but just hope against hope there is an undiscovered new leader for the fans 🤞

I agree. That is why I think we should all be joining The Trust so we can get some Leaders with talent at the top.
Otherwise I just fear they will just carry on as they have been. Toothless and timid and considered irrelevant by the Club's Board.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Right Come On Trust on 23:13 - May 9 with 1431 viewscockneyswan

Right Come On Trust on 23:03 - May 9 by Private_Partz

I agree. That is why I think we should all be joining The Trust so we can get some Leaders with talent at the top.
Otherwise I just fear they will just carry on as they have been. Toothless and timid and considered irrelevant by the Club's Board.

I agree, unfortunately I think it’s the only way, but I wonder how bad things have to get before credible new leaders can take over at the top of the Trust.
Right Come On Trust on 23:19 - May 9 with 1397 viewsPrivate_Partz

Right Come On Trust on 23:13 - May 9 by cockneyswan

I agree, unfortunately I think it’s the only way, but I wonder how bad things have to get before credible new leaders can take over at the top of the Trust.

I would imagine members meeting will become very toxic if they are heavily attended and the current incumbents try to stonewall.....

Right Come On Trust on 23:35 - May 9 with 1357 viewsAngelRangelQS

Are the Trust still going then?
Right Come On Trust on 23:59 - May 9 with 1299 viewsowainglyndwr

The trust also sold out ffs
Right Come On Trust on 01:37 - May 10 with 1240 viewsLoyal

As big a scum as jenkins. Cowardly, scared, coukdnt care cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Right Come On Trust on 01:51 - May 10 with 1216 viewschad

We need to get our 20m out of this toxic powerless relationship via legal action.

Then put it away until it may be used to save the club in the future. It was always intended to protect the club and this is the only realistic way we can meet our obligations to do so in any realistic way.

Our share was never meant to protect profiteers or prop up their shareholding. Whilst the Trust continues to do that it is totally failing in its responsibility and the Board needs to be replaced by a body that can represent and communicate with its members as it is obligated to do.
Right Come On Trust on 01:56 - May 10 with 1205 viewscockneyswan

Right Come On Trust on 01:51 - May 10 by chad

We need to get our 20m out of this toxic powerless relationship via legal action.

Then put it away until it may be used to save the club in the future. It was always intended to protect the club and this is the only realistic way we can meet our obligations to do so in any realistic way.

Our share was never meant to protect profiteers or prop up their shareholding. Whilst the Trust continues to do that it is totally failing in its responsibility and the Board needs to be replaced by a body that can represent and communicate with its members as it is obligated to do.

Yep I think you’re right, problem is who is willing to organise and lead such a group?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024