Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted 22:25 - May 9 with 2136 viewsdjdancarter

I cannot explain how hurt and let down I feel. I have followed this club through thick and thin but the attitude and determination these players have shown over the last 6 weeks has been nothing but day light robbery. I find myself feeling angry at a Southampton and Huddersfield but when I stop and think, I congratulate them. Huddersfield showed tonight what it means to play premier league football. The defending, last ditch tackles and team effort was something I’ve not seen our team do for so long. I can’t see how we’ve gone from being 5 points clear to being relegated. I can’t say I’m shocked and I can’t argue with it. We have been abysmal for a few seasons now and it was only a matter of time before we dropped. We have been holding on season after season and it’s finally done. It’s a sad day to be a Swansea fan and I don’t quite know where we go from here.
Gutted on 22:27 - May 9 with 2076 viewsSmellyplumz

Take that hurt and if you ever come across Huw Jenkins you drive that hurt right into his rat fůcking face.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gutted on 22:31 - May 9 with 2005 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah, you've got to be respectful to other teams as they've earnt the right to stay up. S'ton, Huddersfield, Palace, even WBA all had a good go at the end. WBA left it too late to get rid of Pardew otherwise it looks like they may have stayed up.

This is all self-inflicted. Some bad luck with injuries. Fer especially, and Bony to an extent (although he was a gamble given his lack of game time recently). But the rest of it is all down to us making the wrong decisions off the field, leading to abject performances on it.
Gutted on 22:33 - May 9 with 1963 viewsdjdancarter

Gutted on 22:31 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, you've got to be respectful to other teams as they've earnt the right to stay up. S'ton, Huddersfield, Palace, even WBA all had a good go at the end. WBA left it too late to get rid of Pardew otherwise it looks like they may have stayed up.

This is all self-inflicted. Some bad luck with injuries. Fer especially, and Bony to an extent (although he was a gamble given his lack of game time recently). But the rest of it is all down to us making the wrong decisions off the field, leading to abject performances on it.

Fully agree. We had one task last night and that was to get a draw. We couldn’t even manage that. We don’t deserve to play top flight football and that’s what hurts the most. The way we’ve been relagated has been an utter joke.
Gutted on 22:35 - May 9 with 1871 viewsicecoldjack

I don't think that many Swans fans are really that gutted mate, now we get to go nuclear on Jenkins and Co. and give some well deserved pay back, now we maybe get to rebuild and get back to playing football again, now we get to cut high wage earners who won't fancy sticking around to pick up half wages

But most important of all, we now have reached the next level that Huw was talking about and the planning of taking Laudrups advice "buy championship quality players, you will end up in the championship" has come through exactly as predicted !!

I really don't give a fook myself, i think most feel the same, dissapointed but not gutted as we all knew it's been coming .
Gutted on 00:39 - May 10 with 1593 viewsphact0rri

As much as it hurts and as much as it feels like disappointment, it is what it is. We are exactly where the board led us to. We can say what we want about the players but they worked their socks off to get us within a shout. But you can only play to your abilities. And the abilities weren't there.

Now we have to continue to be vocal and pressure the club to make changes... as much as a insurmountable task as that feels. Plus side... maybe the yanks will sell.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Gutted on 03:23 - May 10 with 1488 viewsWanderer

"Maybe the yanks will sell" - cue the asset stripping !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024