Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. 22:32 - May 9 with 6391 viewsjackharris

Just to start, it will be new and exciting because...

1) 8 more matches (more floodlight football)
2) Different teams to visit and be visited by.
3) we might score goals and win more matches
4) we will have good crowds next season with a lot of clubs bringing 2,000 and at least 15,000 season tickets that have been sold?
5) No Cardiff City, I love beating them but I hate playing them (too nervous)
6) more Saturday 3pm fixtures (hopefully)
7) different referees, not the same knobs.
8) sitting back on a Sunday afternoon watching the scum being hammered 7-0 by Burnley...
Please add...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:10 - May 10 with 2764 viewsAngelRangelQS

... we’ll clear out a load of the deadwood and mercenaries
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:13 - May 10 with 2741 viewsThe_undecided

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:06 - May 10 by jackharris

This is the f*cking positive thread take all you whinging and start your own cowin’ Thread. The last 3 years we have been sh*tand have been sh*t to watch. I hope this now is an opportunity for the hangers on to get lost and we rebuild like Burnley demonstrated this season. I hated this season. We had a glimmer of hope and we should have somehow managed to stay up but that would have been a totally false position. I don’t want us to ever be relegated but some thing had to give, it had been tedious with a f*cking capital T. I have literally squirmed and felt like dying of sheer boredom watching us this season. I have moved seats back to the East, almost on the halfway line and I am looking forward to hopefully some sort of a decent season...
[Post edited 10 May 2018 0:19]

Ok, as I touched upon earlier, the FA cup becomes exciting again as we may get a draw against one of the big boys.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:14 - May 10 with 2739 viewsHighjack

Positives - will give some of our young talented players a chance.

Plastic fans will be gone

Chance to boot out the mercenaries

Bartley is good at that level

No more five at the back

No more Carlos

Leon back in team

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:22 - May 10 with 2717 viewsjasper_T

No to Leon for me, he'll be 36. Time to look forward, not back.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:48 - May 10 with 2686 viewsymaohyd

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:16 - May 9 by Private_Partz

Oh Dear i just can't belive this thread.
We have lost our top flight status. A marvellous marketing tool for the whole of the Swansea Bay Region and we are looking forward to be playing in a second tier.
I hope we can get a sense of professionalism into the club and move forward so we can get out of the bloody Championship and back into the Premier League asap.
If we have the same old set up next year then no matter how many new and different grounds there are to visit it will only be fleeting as we will be in League One in no time.

Bollox to a marvellous marketing tool. Football is about winning full stop. When we were playing superb football I'd partly agree, however, playing the dross that we've been playing the last few years I don't see that it does anyone any good. I don't see at all this rose tinted view of the Prem.

As for the same old set up, I agree entirely. I would honestly rather be a competitive Championship Club than canon fodder in the Prem, however, with the shower of sh it we have running the club, I can only see dark clouds on the horizon.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 01:05 - May 10 with 2661 viewssainthelens

Now that Jenkins/Dineen etc al have filled their pockets, they can fck off and let us rebuild OUR club. And if that lot up the road can go up playing hoofball, then as long as our relegation hangover dissapears we just might surprise ourselves next season. Apologies if too optimistic.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 03:29 - May 10 with 2624 viewsWanderer

I predict Bony and Oli will tear the championship up !
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 07:13 - May 10 with 2559 views34dfgdf54

This is a good thread, but I’d honestly be bracing yourselves for another relegation battle. This side is sh*t to the core and with all the “better” players leaving, we will be even weaker.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 07:51 - May 10 with 2522 viewssquarebear

This has felt like death by a thousand cuts. Thank Christ it’s over, the rats can leave the sinking ship and Swansea City can reinvent itself. We’ve been on a downward trajectory for several years, so as disappointing as relegation is I am somehow relieved I don’t have to sit through another season of tedious battling for 19th place.

The Championship is pretty competitive. I won’t be surprised if Swansea struggle to adapt, but when all is said and done football is there to entertain, and it’s the not knowing that makes football fun. And we all knew what we’d be getting next season had we somehow clung on in the top flight.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 08:06 - May 10 with 2504 viewsJackFish

I’d be quite happy to tread water in mid table for a few seasons as long as we went back to attempting to play some decent football, bringing some youngsters through and getting rid of most of the dross we’ve accumulated over the last few seasons.

Unfortunately I don’t really have any confidence in the owners to make decent decisions and I think we’ll likely struggle again next season. Probably not Sunderland bad but I don’t see that we’ll be any better off than Hull. Oh well, at least if Rotherham come up I’ll have a new ground to go to and there’s some decent away trips in there.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 08:17 - May 10 with 2492 viewspencoedjack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:06 - May 10 by jackharris

This is the f*cking positive thread take all you whinging and start your own cowin’ Thread. The last 3 years we have been sh*tand have been sh*t to watch. I hope this now is an opportunity for the hangers on to get lost and we rebuild like Burnley demonstrated this season. I hated this season. We had a glimmer of hope and we should have somehow managed to stay up but that would have been a totally false position. I don’t want us to ever be relegated but some thing had to give, it had been tedious with a f*cking capital T. I have literally squirmed and felt like dying of sheer boredom watching us this season. I have moved seats back to the East, almost on the halfway line and I am looking forward to hopefully some sort of a decent season...

Spot on JH

Its time for those fans who have known nothing but success to realize what makes a real football fan ....

'The championship' I dreamed about getting there for years when we kicking about the depths of division 3 & 4 .

If you are not on board & yearn MOTD/streams & being talked about on the Sunday supplement ... Fuk off.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 16:02 - May 10 with 2421 viewsjackharris

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 08:17 - May 10 by pencoedjack

Spot on JH

Its time for those fans who have known nothing but success to realize what makes a real football fan ....

'The championship' I dreamed about getting there for years when we kicking about the depths of division 3 & 4 .

If you are not on board & yearn MOTD/streams & being talked about on the Sunday supplement ... Fuk off.

Exactly Pencoed...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 16:10 - May 10 with 2409 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Me , the big fella and my daughter will be able to get tickets and be sat together
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 16:10 - May 10 with 2409 viewscmajack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

It won't, it will be utterly sh*t.

Well said.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 16:14 - May 10 with 2402 viewscmajack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:16 - May 9 by Private_Partz

Oh Dear i just can't belive this thread.
We have lost our top flight status. A marvellous marketing tool for the whole of the Swansea Bay Region and we are looking forward to be playing in a second tier.
I hope we can get a sense of professionalism into the club and move forward so we can get out of the bloody Championship and back into the Premier League asap.
If we have the same old set up next year then no matter how many new and different grounds there are to visit it will only be fleeting as we will be in League One in no time.

Don't tell our Dof and our owners. They will be promising to take us to the next level again,and we know what league that will be.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 20:59 - May 13 with 2288 viewsGlyn1

SORRY for the ferdie.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 21:31 - May 13 with 2254 viewsGlyn1

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. (n/t) on 21:31 - May 13 with 2252 viewsGlyn1

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. (n/t) on 21:31 - May 13 with 2251 viewsGlyn1

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 21:36 - May 13 with 2245 viewsjack247

We will presumably have loftier ambitions than just survival, unlike the last 2, arguably 3 seasons. That should at least mean we try to win games, rather than try not to lose them.

Despite some awful defending, I quite enjoyed today, particularly the first half, because we had a go at them.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:17 - Nov 2 with 920 viewsjackharris

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:14 - May 10 by Highjack

Positives - will give some of our young talented players a chance.

Plastic fans will be gone

Chance to boot out the mercenaries

Bartley is good at that level

No more five at the back

No more Carlos

Leon back in team

Bump...

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 912 viewsleighton1318

Good thread.

Celina is as good a player as any in the last ten years. We score good goals and win well.

If I owned the club, I’d still rather be in the prem, churining the cash, but it is far more enjoyable for a fan to expect a win than to hope for one.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:31 - Nov 2 with 908 viewsjackharris

F*king well said jackharris... I’m loving this season not as much as our promotion year or maybe our first 4 seasons in the Premier but I actually find that I am enjoying going to the Liberty again. We may have lost to Ipswich 3-2 but we showed some outstanding football without the finished product. Bristol City Match was shit but that followed an awesome match versus Leeds.

I’m Lovin’ it..!

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 08:42 - Nov 3 with 840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

It won't, it will be utterly sh*t.

To be fair I spoke amid a deep hurt and disappointment over our totally needless relegation and I'm much happier now the Ayew brothers and other mercenaries have gone. We're playing some great football and the youngsters along with players like Grimes have totally surpassed my expectations of them. I obviously want us to get promoted again and to watch these kids have a go at the PL. Absolutely superb so far .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 17:14 - Nov 3 with 792 viewswobbly

The refs are sh*t though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024