Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. 22:32 - May 9 with 6387 viewsjackharris

Just to start, it will be new and exciting because...

1) 8 more matches (more floodlight football)
2) Different teams to visit and be visited by.
3) we might score goals and win more matches
4) we will have good crowds next season with a lot of clubs bringing 2,000 and at least 15,000 season tickets that have been sold?
5) No Cardiff City, I love beating them but I hate playing them (too nervous)
6) more Saturday 3pm fixtures (hopefully)
7) different referees, not the same knobs.
8) sitting back on a Sunday afternoon watching the scum being hammered 7-0 by Burnley...
Please add...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 with 3582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It won't, it will be utterly sh*t.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 with 3575 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Yanks will strip the breathe out of the club to get their money back.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:35 - May 9 with 3571 viewsbazzool

Good points there but number 3 stands out the most .. might score and might win. Big MIGHT
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:36 - May 9 with 3536 viewspencoedjack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

We can pretend Bristol City are our real rivals for a season
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:39 - May 9 with 3492 viewsjackharris

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:36 - May 9 by pencoedjack

We can pretend Bristol City are our real rivals for a season

That’s a great Away day if there is no bubble. They have a cracking ground now and they can give us all the Ayteo Stand(3,600) in their 28,000 Stadium.

[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:43 - May 9 with 3436 viewskarnataka

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:39 - May 9 by jackharris

That’s a great Away day if there is no bubble. They have a cracking ground now and they can give us all the Ayteo Stand(3,600) in their 28,000 Stadium.

[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:40]

And only a 30 minute drive for me too.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:45 - May 9 with 3398 viewsSwanseajill

Thank JH.
I particularly like number 5, my daughter just text that point to me a few moments ago.

A blue peter badge for that OP 🏅🏅
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:49 - May 9 with 3321 viewsSoberBaker

9. No more threads on "any streams for today lads"
10. Kodi nerds arguing about their android boxes
11. No more 'Flawless' subs

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:55 - May 9 with 3258 viewsPentyrchJack

....less primadonna cheating diving tosses

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:59 - May 9 with 3198 viewsswancity

Huge games against clubs like Shewsbury. Going to be really amazing.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:59 - May 9 with 3195 viewsawayjack

Some cracking away trips to grounds with better atmosphere than sterile PL grounds...

London - Fulham (Maybe), QPR, Millwall for different experiences!
Local - Bristol, Villa, WBA, Brum, Reading...
Old School - Sheffield x2, Leeds, Forest, Derby, Boro

Down side is we still have to go to Stoke and long trips to Ipswich, Norwich and Hull!
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:02 - May 9 with 3136 viewsthornabyswan

I predict our first game will be Birmingham at home.
Carlos will go 5 at the back with 3 DM and 2 ineffective attackers a bit like last night.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:06 - May 9 with 3094 viewsBLAZE

Not sour grapes as I've always said it, but on the whole I preferred The Championship and look forward to the new challenge. The only down side to me is the loss of TV coverage and the impact on the local economy and city in general

As for gloating Cardiff fans - if they can come back in 7 years, still in the Premier League and with another major trophy in their cabinet, then they'll be welcome to any bragging rights. As it is they would absolutely LOVE to replicate what we have done.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:14 - May 9 with 3042 viewsdonnybackspin

Agreed I can't wait for next season, great away trips:

Fulham hopefully champagne and strawberries in away end good pubs and fantastic atmosphere

Villa, Forest, Birmingham, Bristol, Brentford, Leeds and the excitement of Millwall.

New manager and hopefully a chance of seeing us winning away.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:16 - May 9 with 3016 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oh Dear i just can't belive this thread.
We have lost our top flight status. A marvellous marketing tool for the whole of the Swansea Bay Region and we are looking forward to be playing in a second tier.
I hope we can get a sense of professionalism into the club and move forward so we can get out of the bloody Championship and back into the Premier League asap.
If we have the same old set up next year then no matter how many new and different grounds there are to visit it will only be fleeting as we will be in League One in no time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:17 - May 9 with 2984 viewsomarjack

That's what Sunderland fans said before they started to doze off on stands and literally taking dumps while drunk out of their minds because of the quality of their performances..
[Post edited 9 May 2018 23:17]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:19 - May 9 with 2956 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:16 - May 9 by Private_Partz

We have lost our top flight status. A marvellous marketing tool for the whole of the Swansea Bay Region and we are looking forward to be playing in a second tier.
I hope we can get a sense of professionalism into the club and move forward so we can get out of the bloody Championship and back into the Premier League asap.
If we have the same old set up next year then no matter how many new and different grounds there are to visit it will only be fleeting as we will be in League One in no time.

Nor me. What did Dylan Thomas say again? This thread is the graveyard of ambition alright

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:19 - May 9 with 2956 viewsThe_undecided

Its all fun and I know alot are down tonight and looking for anything to lift the spirit a bit, but lets be honest and its been said on here enough especially to the odd Cardiff fan, the premier league is where we want to be, after 7 years we have done the hard part of establishing ourselves when MOTD would not give us the time of day and everyone expected us to drop straight back down, that first year or so, now we are part of the furniture and even up until the weekend just gone pundits were still saying we would survive, how things have changed since those early years.
As much as I enjoy the Championship, channel 5 on a saturday night is good entertainment, it is a country mile step backwards from the premier league lets not kid ourselves, purely from financials there is about £90M less in revenue and love them or loathe them everyone wants to see the stars, especially the kids up and coming.
The Wider Swansea city will suffer, the profile will drop and within a season or 2 we will be forgotten, mid table is nothing in the championship with so many ex premier league sides now sitting out those positions we will get lost within your Forests, QPRs, Norwich with the only chance of getting a prime time tv slot for an FA cup clash against the big boys. (Remember those days, wanting a 3rd round draw against one of the premier league sides at the Vetch / Liberty)

Its the reality, and could get worse if we follow a Leeds, Sunderland, Blackpool, Wigan, Portsmouth example.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 23:26]
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:22 - May 9 with 2916 viewsRevJames

If we can't score now and our play is laboriously ineffective, what has to change between now and August for (3) to become a reality?

Seriously, who will want to come here - Managers or players?
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:27 - May 9 with 2870 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:19 - May 9 by The_undecided

Its all fun and I know alot are down tonight and looking for anything to lift the spirit a bit, but lets be honest and its been said on here enough especially to the odd Cardiff fan, the premier league is where we want to be, after 7 years we have done the hard part of establishing ourselves when MOTD would not give us the time of day and everyone expected us to drop straight back down, that first year or so, now we are part of the furniture and even up until the weekend just gone pundits were still saying we would survive, how things have changed since those early years.
As much as I enjoy the Championship, channel 5 on a saturday night is good entertainment, it is a country mile step backwards from the premier league lets not kid ourselves, purely from financials there is about £90M less in revenue and love them or loathe them everyone wants to see the stars, especially the kids up and coming.
The Wider Swansea city will suffer, the profile will drop and within a season or 2 we will be forgotten, mid table is nothing in the championship with so many ex premier league sides now sitting out those positions we will get lost within your Forests, QPRs, Norwich with the only chance of getting a prime time tv slot for an FA cup clash against the big boys. (Remember those days, wanting a 3rd round draw against one of the premier league sides at the Vetch / Liberty)

Its the reality, and could get worse if we follow a Leeds, Sunderland, Blackpool, Wigan, Portsmouth example.

Excellent post. You have said all the things I was trying to say.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:52 - May 9 with 2778 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:16 - May 9 by Private_Partz

We have no choice, PP. we’re down, it hurts.

If we can’t look forward to the Championship what can we do? Walk away? Not going to happen - it’s part of my DNA.

It’s a massive blow and it shouldn’t have happened the way it did but we’re a Championship club come August and there’s no point moping about it. Embrace it and hope that things change at the club so that we can stabilise and make a serious attempt to get back within two or three seasons.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:57 - May 9 with 2749 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 22:34 - May 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think this is likely. They are only in it for the money and will do their utmost to get as much out of the club as they can.

This is a big worry. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:59 - May 9 with 2727 viewsHighjack

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:52 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

We have no choice, PP. we’re down, it hurts.

If we can’t look forward to the Championship what can we do? Walk away? Not going to happen - it’s part of my DNA.

It’s a massive blow and it shouldn’t have happened the way it did but we’re a Championship club come August and there’s no point moping about it. Embrace it and hope that things change at the club so that we can stabilise and make a serious attempt to get back within two or three seasons.

Exactly. Christ I was even positive in the depths of div 4.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:02 - May 10 with 2714 viewsjasper_T

We beat Wolves this season we're going to tear up the championship.
The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 00:06 - May 10 with 2694 viewsjackharris

The Official Positive Jackharris Championship Thread, it will be good because.. on 23:19 - May 9 by The_undecided

This is the f*cking positive thread take all you whinging and start your own cowin’ Thread. The last 3 years we have been sh*tand have been sh*t to watch. I hope this now is an opportunity for the hangers on to get lost and we rebuild like Burnley demonstrated this season. I hated this season. We had a glimmer of hope and we should have somehow managed to stay up but that would have been a totally false position. I don’t want us to ever be relegated but some thing had to give, it had been tedious with a f*cking capital T. I have literally squirmed and felt like dying of sheer boredom watching us this season. I have moved seats back to the East, almost on the halfway line and I am looking forward to hopefully some sort of a decent season...
[Post edited 10 May 2018 0:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024