Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket discount for switch from Prem to Championship 22:50 - May 9 with 2595 viewscastlejack

Huw, Are you planning discounts to all fans for your incompetence!!??

I’m sure under the consumer protection laws fans should be compensated for buying a ticket to watch Chelski or Arsene and you end up watching Wigan

I felt short changed all year when I thought I would be watching Gylfi and ended up with Clueless

Poll: Next Swans manager

Season ticket discount for switch from Prem to Championship on 23:57 - May 9 with 2370 viewsplaytheswanseaway

Interesting point,
if you pre- book and pay in advance for a 5 star hotel (entertainment & services) and then find out that the hotel booking has been cancelled and you are now being moved to a 3 star. You will be normally be refunded or compensated. (Trading standards etc)
What happens now to our pre bought season tickets , are the “powers to be” going to refund or compensate us for the loss of “entertainment & services value”??
I’ve renewed anyway and will continue to support the Swans, but what other “entertainment business” can get away with that drop in standards?

⚽️YJB

Season ticket discount for switch from Prem to Championship on 23:59 - May 9 with 2354 viewsGowerjack

More matches in the Championship.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Season ticket discount for switch from Prem to Championship on 01:35 - May 10 with 2271 viewsLoyal

Jenkins = scrum.
Scum doesn't think, it floats like shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024