Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? 09:38 - May 10 with 3477 viewsomarjack

Surely not holding out for a 10-0 win against Stoke.

They should speak up..are they gonna try to really get us back up? or will they just "Sunderland" us down the river?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:40 - May 10 with 2474 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We'll get platitudes along the lines of get back to the Premier but work in budget. This will be code for asset strip the club to satisfy 27 investors who want their investment back.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:41 - May 10 with 2470 viewsLoyal

Because they are busy asset stripping what we have whilst all around them sing swansea songs like cloth eared cnts. Ring a bell ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:41 - May 10 with 2466 viewsSTID2017

Still waiting for Huw to tell them what their next master plan will be and how worthehile it was investing in "soccer" in the UK.
That and they are busy spending our money trying to get Rooney over to the good old US of A

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:42 - May 10 with 2443 viewsSmellyplumz

They are all just working out their shit poor excuses

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:49 - May 10 with 2387 viewsjacabertawe

I just wish that there was a local consortium to buy the bleeding Americans out.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:49 - May 10 with 2384 viewsdickythorpe

I'd be very worried if huw stays on, but more.worried for him
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:59 - May 10 with 2334 viewsSmellyplumz

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:49 - May 10 by jacabertawe

I just wish that there was a local consortium to buy the bleeding Americans out.

Or a wealthy individual like with Chelsea or man City. Won't happen though.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:17 - May 10 with 2102 viewsjacksfullaces

we are sitting at the bottom of their inbox as a bad investment that needs a limiting our losses strategy. their eyes will be focused far more on the investments that they can make money off, it has long become clear that we were never going to be that.
Login to get fewer ads

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:21 - May 10 with 2085 viewsJonathans_coat

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 09:49 - May 10 by jacabertawe

I know some local businessmen who have just come in to some money! And they have experience of running a football club!
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:25 - May 10 with 2067 viewsmajorraglan

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:21 - May 10 by Jonathans_coat

I know some local businessmen who have just come in to some money! And they have experience of running a football club!

I wouldn’t bet against this happening at some time in the future! Club hits rock bottom, becomes desperate, future looks bleak and all of a sudden income the white knights to rescue the club....and the rest is history!
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:26 - May 10 with 2056 viewsomarjack

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:21 - May 10 by Jonathans_coat

Does Sheikh Mansoor have a cousin somewhere? surely he does.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:29 - May 10 with 2045 viewsShaky

If the Trust can get their act together and extract £20 million from Kaplan, Oprah, etc, things suddenly start to look different.

With competent management that kind of money could do some damage in the Championship.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:32 - May 10 with 2028 viewslondonlisa2001

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:29 - May 10 by Shaky

If the Trust can get their act together and extract £20 million from Kaplan, Oprah, etc, things suddenly start to look different.

With competent management that kind of money could do some damage in the Championship.

Shaky - surely you don't think Oprah has anything to do with this club other than as an aside on a bloody morning show?

Don't be ridiculous.

As for the money doing damage. Buying out the owners (which you couldn't do for £20m) doesn't give any money to the club does it.
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:38 - May 10 with 2002 viewsLoyal

Offer the cnts a pound, pretend it's 50 grand when it's 5 and lie like fck.
Make a film, run off with the proceeds of your fraud.
Job done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:39 - May 10 with 1992 viewsjacksfullaces

bear in mind even when we were 'enjoying' the 'glory' of the premier league these 2 were focused on running a tight ship ( I honestly think they believed they had hit on Huw as some form of alchemist with a sense of which cheap players were going to turn into massive profit for the club) and were only occasional appearances when things looked shaky to check on their assets. they didn't inject anything to grow the club on the pitch then, yet your average fan (the same fans who were calling for better signings, more investment) still think it will happen now - not living on planet swans these guys I guess!!
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:40 - May 10 with 1983 viewsShaky

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:32 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Shaky - surely you don't think Oprah has anything to do with this club other than as an aside on a bloody morning show?

Don't be ridiculous.

As for the money doing damage. Buying out the owners (which you couldn't do for £20m) doesn't give any money to the club does it.

Haven't thought about this in any detail but off the top of my head i very much doubt the club has an equity value of £20 million at this point in time.

Suffice to say the valuation is hugely sensitive to how much Mawson can be sold for.

As for Oprah, I don't think she spares much thought for the fate of Swansea.

However, all the investors are likely familiar with the adage you don;t throw good money after bad; this is likely to be at the forefront of all their minds.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:46 - May 10 with 1954 viewslibertyx

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:39 - May 10 by jacksfullaces

bear in mind even when we were 'enjoying' the 'glory' of the premier league these 2 were focused on running a tight ship ( I honestly think they believed they had hit on Huw as some form of alchemist with a sense of which cheap players were going to turn into massive profit for the club) and were only occasional appearances when things looked shaky to check on their assets. they didn't inject anything to grow the club on the pitch then, yet your average fan (the same fans who were calling for better signings, more investment) still think it will happen now - not living on planet swans these guys I guess!!

Hopefully they are thinking of how to cut their loss by getting out of the club and taking Jenkins with them to run their American soccer transfers.
Can only dream.
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:49 - May 10 with 1925 viewslondonlisa2001

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:40 - May 10 by Shaky

Haven't thought about this in any detail but off the top of my head i very much doubt the club has an equity value of £20 million at this point in time.

Suffice to say the valuation is hugely sensitive to how much Mawson can be sold for.

As for Oprah, I don't think she spares much thought for the fate of Swansea.

However, all the investors are likely familiar with the adage you don;t throw good money after bad; this is likely to be at the forefront of all their minds.

Oprah is not an investor.

I don't disagree that they may want out, but if they do, they aren't going to take that big a haircut and, again, money spent buying them out can't do any damage in any league as it goes into their pocket, not the pockets of the club.
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:55 - May 10 with 1891 viewsShaky

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:49 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Oprah is not an investor.

I don't disagree that they may want out, but if they do, they aren't going to take that big a haircut and, again, money spent buying them out can't do any damage in any league as it goes into their pocket, not the pockets of the club.

I am sorry Lisa, but you fail to grasp the seriousness of the financial crisis at the club.

i reckon there wil be £80-90 million of net debt falling due over the next 12 months or so, of which perhaps £60m is bank overdraft.

Yes there are parachute payments but cash costs are running at perhaps a £130 million annual rate currently.

And invoking the incantation "relegation clause" doesn't magically shrink that to something consistent with £20 million in revenues in less than 3 months.

The club is in the shit. Kaplan & Co are not worried about any haircuts at this stage, but instead about limiting any further exposure. Which is why you need to get that litigation going sharpish.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:59 - May 10 with 1860 viewslondonlisa2001

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:55 - May 10 by Shaky

I am sorry Lisa, but you fail to grasp the seriousness of the financial crisis at the club.

i reckon there wil be £80-90 million of net debt falling due over the next 12 months or so, of which perhaps £60m is bank overdraft.

Yes there are parachute payments but cash costs are running at perhaps a £130 million annual rate currently.

And invoking the incantation "relegation clause" doesn't magically shrink that to something consistent with £20 million in revenues in less than 3 months.

The club is in the shit. Kaplan & Co are not worried about any haircuts at this stage, but instead about limiting any further exposure. Which is why you need to get that litigation going sharpish.

I am sorry Shaky, but you are changing the subject.

You said that £20m can cause damage. I've merely pointed out that's nonsense as money spent buying the club doesn't go to the club.

As you should well know...
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:01 - May 10 with 1845 viewsShaky

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:59 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

I am sorry Shaky, but you are changing the subject.

You said that £20m can cause damage. I've merely pointed out that's nonsense as money spent buying the club doesn't go to the club.

As you should well know...

Lisa, once again you fail to grasp the realities of the situation.

If Kaplan walks away, the banks will seize control in an insolvency. And that is an entirely different ball game.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:03 - May 10 with 1837 viewscostalotta

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 12:29 - May 10 by Shaky

Ha. You really think so? The people running the Trust have demonstrated they’ve not got a clue and I for one would not trust them with £20 let alone 20m
Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:04 - May 10 with 1819 viewsLoyal

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:01 - May 10 by Shaky

If Kaplan walks away, the banks will seize control in an insolvency. And that is an entirely different ball game.

Excellent, I've got a pound.

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:07 - May 10 with 1812 viewsShaky

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:04 - May 10 by Loyal

Excellent, I've got a pound.

Exactly!

Assuming you have some asset backing for whatever the lenders have agreed as the written down value of their loans.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:09 - May 10 with 1803 viewslondonlisa2001

Why hasn't Kaplan 'n' Levien or Jenkins release a statement yet? on 13:01 - May 10 by Shaky

Once again, you are changing the subject to cover your mistake.

I know what happens in an insolvency thanks.

And Kaplan hasn't put a single penny into this club. Not one. So he can't exactly 'pull his funding line' because there isn't one. Crapping on about an insolvency is just ridiculous. What's the insolvency event Shaky? You're just plucking figures from thin air.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024