Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 12:11 - May 10 with 12247 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The following statement will be published shortly on the Trust website.

'The Swansea City Supporters' Trust would firstly like to congratulate Huddersfield Town Football Club and its Supporters’ Association on confirming its status in the Premier League for another season, unfortunately for us almost certainly at our expense.

When Swansea City were promoted to the Premier League in 2011, we were similarly unfancied to remain in the division. However, we confounded our critics by playing an exciting brand of football on our way to safety, at the expense of more established Premier League clubs who were on a downward trajectory.

It is with sadness that the Supporters’ Trust notices the parallels between our current situation and that of those clubs relegated seven years ago. As a football club we have lost our footballing way and our footballing identity, making poor, usually reactionary, decisions time and time again. The Swansea Way, for so long a source of considerable pride, has not existed for some time

The Supporters’ Trust has previously urged the majority owners of Swansea City Football Club to implement a full review of the running of the footballing side of the club. We have also previously expressed a lack of confidence in Huw Jenkins and called for his removal as Chairman of our football club. Our concerns were well justified and the view of the Supporters’ Trust remains the same in this regard.

The Supporters’ Trust urges the majority owners to take this opportunity to learn from the mistakes of the last few years and implement the necessary changes to ensure our football club regains its sense of identity. If we fail to do so, there is more chance we will struggle further rather than regroup quickly and challenge to regain the Premier League status we have now almost certainly lost.'

----------------------------

As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust Statement on 12:14 - May 10 with 5846 viewsAquinas

That statement isn't exactly going to strike the fear of god into the owners...
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:17 - May 10 with 5788 viewsValeJack

A call to arms was needed and yet we get a watered-down, tepid response to a game-changing period in the club's history.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:17]
Trust Statement on 12:19 - May 10 with 5759 viewsicecoldjack

So basically they are only now touching on something most fans on here including myself have been banging on about for about 4 yrs.

Great stuff.
Trust Statement on 12:20 - May 10 with 5737 viewsomarjack

P*ssy statement of helpless scared little rabbits.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trust Statement on 12:21 - May 10 with 5720 viewsHighjack

Insipid.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust Statement on 12:22 - May 10 with 5710 viewspencoedjack

As flimsy as some of our PL supporters
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:22 - May 10 with 5704 viewsSwanzay

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:17 - May 10 by ValeJack

A call to arms was needed and yet we get a watered-down, tepid response to a game-changing period in the club's history.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:17]

That statement sums the Trust up perfectly, no substance no action and implicit in why we are relegation bound.
Trust Statement on 12:23 - May 10 with 5687 viewsAngelRangelQS

What a joke
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 12:24 - May 10 with 5669 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow, so the trusts First line is to big up Huddersfield. Fůck my eyes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Statement on 12:26 - May 10 with 5647 viewsmajorraglan

Where is the statement on the share sale? Answers are needed.
Trust Statement on 12:27 - May 10 with 5646 viewsFerrieBodde

Far too little and far too late. Absolutely pathetic stuff from a pathetic group of cowards.

With what's gone on the least we can get is an indictment of the board and the owners, one that rightfully reprimands them. Instead we get the same old timid bullshit from a lot who are too timid to upset the parasite Yanks.
Trust Statement on 12:29 - May 10 with 5621 views3swan

Bland admin statement

Why not start the ball rolling with a list of the mistakes etc over the last few years
Trust Statement on 12:29 - May 10 with 5598 viewsSmellyplumz

Seriously the current trust members need to be forcibly removed from their positions and new fans put in place.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Statement on 12:34 - May 10 with 5556 viewsSwanjaxs

Talk about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trust Statement on 12:40 - May 10 with 5499 viewsjack2jack

Trust Statement on 12:24 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

Wow, so the trusts First line is to big up Huddersfield. Fůck my eyes.

My eyes are still bleeding
Trust Statement on 12:41 - May 10 with 5485 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I assume this is a wind up and that Joe has typed this up as a cheeky dig at The Trust, and it isn't actually their own statement. There is no possible way they wrote and approved that in this situation.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Statement on 12:44 - May 10 with 5450 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Trust Statement on 12:41 - May 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I assume this is a wind up and that Joe has typed this up as a cheeky dig at The Trust, and it isn't actually their own statement. There is no possible way they wrote and approved that in this situation.

I can do a creditable few lines in bland, Dwight.

That's Premier League bland. I'm fighting relegation from league one...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust Statement on 12:53 - May 10 with 5384 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trust Statement on 12:44 - May 10 by Joe_bradshaw

I can do a creditable few lines in bland, Dwight.

That's Premier League bland. I'm fighting relegation from league one...

I just saw them publish it, oh dear. The clubs relegation is probably the best thing that could happen to them in terms of uniting the fan base, instead they use this opportunity to express wishes to Jase and Steve to learn some lessons and that's about it.

It's humiliating for everyone involved at The Trust. McDonald, Lewis and whoever else had a hand in this and recent events, you are all a disgrace to Swansea City and you'll go down in the history books on the same side as Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Jase and Steve.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Statement on 12:55 - May 10 with 5369 viewsLoyal

Fcking pathetic drivel.
More self preservation, fetch the noose.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Statement on 12:58 - May 10 with 5341 viewsLeonWasGod

'The Trust would like to point out we're crap, and Huw is a very naughty boy. Big up to the Huddersfield massive, whoop, whoop!'

Did anyone expect anything else?
Trust Statement on 13:04 - May 10 with 5300 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporte

Genuine trust statement it was and no wind up!

I would like to add some overly dramatic inspirational music that just gets you all up and out of your PC chairs ready to take on the whole world. It should compliment the whole statement and make things sound even more damn 'Kick Ass'!

Argus!

Trust Statement on 13:04 - May 10 with 5299 viewsWarwickHunt

Trust Statement on 12:23 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

What a joke

They'll be shitting themselves...
Trust Statement on 13:08 - May 10 with 5259 viewsWingstandwood

Sorry posted the wrong music video above!

Argus!

Trust Statement on 13:26 - May 10 with 5165 viewsshandyjack

That’s a dreadful statement, hang your head in Shame

Poll: Expectation for the season

Trust Statement on 13:28 - May 10 with 5145 viewsBillyChong

Waste of time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024