Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, what do we do against Stoke? 12:29 - May 10 with 7025 viewsMrSwerve

I'm not suggesting for a second that I think we can overturn the 10 goal swing over Soton, but we need goals. We need to have at least 4 to have a tiny percentage chance of survival.

How do we go about the Stoke game? Do we play some crazy formation, 4-2-4, 3-4-4 etc, and pile on every attacking player that we can? Who cares if we lose 2-0, we won't be scoring more than 2 goals with 5 at the back.

I suspect it'll be the usual tactics and probably a 0-0, but should we try and go gung-ho?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:29]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 with 3607 viewspencoedjack

Give a couple of the under 23s a bash.

Let’s have a decent look at them
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 with 3605 viewsswanjackal

Carry on with the effective 5-3-2 extra defensive. Go for a record of clean sheets...for the opposition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 with 3595 views34dfgdf54

4-5-1

Fab

Naughton Fede Mawson Ollson

Narsingh Clucas Ki A Ayew Dyer

J Ayew
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 with 3596 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’d give 2 or 3 of the under 23’s a start

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:32 - May 10 with 3580 viewsunion_jack

My initial thought, and it won't happen, is to play those who will play a part next year only such as a few under 23s. That will give them a taste of the PL even if that fixture will be a championship event next season.

No, it will be 5 at the back, Sanches on the bench, Carroll and or Clucas in midfield (who will probably play a part next year). Same old, same old, same result.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:36 - May 10 with 3526 viewsAngelRangelQS

It will be announced that Leon and Rangel are leaving/retiring this summer. Both will start on Sunday in the hope that it keeps the fans onside.
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:38 - May 10 with 3509 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'd quite like to play. I'm 61 and am beginning to doubt whether any Swans scout will ever recognise my talent. I knew I should have gone for that trial at Falkirk but my bus pass doesn't work outside Wales.

I'll try my very best.

Why the feck not?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:38 - May 10 with 3509 viewsMrSwerve

Good idea regarding the u-23s, give them a feeling of PL football which they'll want to replicate in the future.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:39 - May 10 with 3490 viewsSwanjaxs

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

4-5-1

Fab

J Ayew

I hope Ki is never allowed to put our shirt on again.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:39 - May 10 with 3488 viewsLoyal

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:36 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

It will be announced that Leon and Rangel are leaving/retiring this summer. Both will start on Sunday in the hope that it keeps the fans onside.

As I've said before, they are far from blameless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:39 - May 10 with 3482 viewsJacket

Hopefully the comments of Charlie Adam will have killed what team spirit Stoke had left. The recriminations have started up there and should hand us the (hollow) victory.

Many Stoke fans would welome a 6-7 nill thrashing if it meant sending Hughes down! Not that it's gonna happen.
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:40 - May 10 with 3463 viewshammy

Surely we've just got to throw all out attack at this game. Stoke have nothing to play for and it would at least give the fans some entertainment.

Man City will be going for a victory to get the 3 points for a 100 pts for the season. If we could get 2 or 3 goals first half and City are a couple of goals up then it could get interesting.

But no doubt we'll just churn out the same old, same old ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:41 - May 10 with 3431 viewsAngelRangelQS

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:39 - May 10 by Loyal

As I've said before, they are far from blameless.

Not sure what AR has done. Not been mentioned by ML's agent.

What Leon has done for this club far, far outweighs anything negative and anyone who disagrees with that quite frankly isn't worth getting into a discussion with.
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:46 - May 10 with 3389 viewsjack2jack

I'm afraid we are back in intensive care, with no hope.
The sharks have had us just before we got to shore
The barbeque has been extinguished
The meat has gone rancid anyway.
Sorry lads it feels so different this morning, something special has been taken from us.
Laters YJB 💪
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:50 - May 10 with 3366 viewsLoyal

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:41 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Not sure what AR has done. Not been mentioned by ML's agent.

What Leon has done for this club far, far outweighs anything negative and anyone who disagrees with that quite frankly isn't worth getting into a discussion with.

Self preservation is always best.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:52 - May 10 with 3350 viewsKGriz16

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:40 - May 10 by hammy

Surely we've just got to throw all out attack at this game. Stoke have nothing to play for and it would at least give the fans some entertainment.

Man City will be going for a victory to get the 3 points for a 100 pts for the season. If we could get 2 or 3 goals first half and City are a couple of goals up then it could get interesting.

He has to go for it. It's do or die. There's a slim chance Man City could go hell for leather as it's their last game and they want that 100 points and Southampton have taken their eye off the ball and relaxing.

It'll be our best display under CC and it'll all be in vain. If I see 5 at the back, I'm not even bothering. F*ck off CC.
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:54 - May 10 with 3329 viewsLeonWasGod

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:40 - May 10 by hammy

You'd think we'd give it a good go wouldn't you. But it looks like we've already given up releasing that statement about CC. The chances are slim, but we should keep fighting til the absolute end. Spirit seems long gone though.
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:58 - May 10 with 3311 viewsJohnw102

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:31 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

4-5-1

Fab

J Ayew

Just a gut feeling don't think we will see Fab or Mawson playing, something in their body language when they walked round on Tuesday, were saying goodbye. Hope I'm wrong. COYS!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:59 - May 10 with 3303 viewsPrivate_Partz

Play the most attacking formation we can. If the virtually impossible happens and we get a Notts County type victory and Saints get a Tw@tting then we can all praise the Lord as the jammiest b@stards to walk the face of the earth.
If we get hammered then so what.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:02 - May 10 with 3279 viewssherpajacob

5 at the back can be an attacking formation with wing backs who can get forward and cross a ball.

Anybody got the stats on assists for Ollsen and naughton this season?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:02 - May 10 with 3275 viewsLeonWasGod

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 12:58 - May 10 by Johnw102

Just a gut feeling don't think we will see Fab or Mawson playing, something in their body language when they walked round on Tuesday, were saying goodbye. Hope I'm wrong. COYS!

If we don't give it a go, even though the situation looks lost, I'll be absolutely fuming. Not giving a feck about certain games, thinking we can pick and choose which games we're going to win, is partially what got us in tis mess in the first place.

The only thing that should be coming out of the club now is that it's still a mathematical possibility that we can stay up and we're going to go out all guns blazing to do what we need to do. If others don't help out, then fair enough. But if we just roll over meekly, fail to motivate the players and field a weakened tema I'mm be absolutely tampin
So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:04 - May 10 with 3249 viewsJohnw102

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:02 - May 10 by sherpajacob

5 at the back can be an attacking formation with wing backs who can get forward and cross a ball.

Yes the square root of sweet **** all

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:05 - May 10 with 3243 viewsswanjackal

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:02 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

If we don't give it a go, even though the situation looks lost, I'll be absolutely fuming. Not giving a feck about certain games, thinking we can pick and choose which games we're going to win, is partially what got us in tis mess in the first place.

The only thing that should be coming out of the club now is that it's still a mathematical possibility that we can stay up and we're going to go out all guns blazing to do what we need to do. If others don't help out, then fair enough. But if we just roll over meekly, fail to motivate the players and field a weakened tema I'mm be absolutely tampin

Prepare to fume away

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:08 - May 10 with 3212 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:02 - May 10 by sherpajacob

Premier League official site.
Assists this season:

Carroll 4
Naughton 2
Ayew J 2
Ki 2
Abraham 1
Ayew A 1
Clucas 1
Olsson 1
Fer 1
Fernandez 1
McBurnie 1
Mawson 1

There's nothing like creativity in the squad and that's nothing like creativity.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:31 - May 10 with 3118 viewsLeonWasGod

So then, what do we do against Stoke? on 13:05 - May 10 by swanjackal

Prepare to fume away

Yeah, probably
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024