Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday 12:37 - May 10 with 2377 viewsbuilthjack

They have to do it. Don't spend a penny. That will really hurt them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 13:11 - May 10 with 2339 viewsswanforthemoney

If you have enough tap water, you'll have to spend a penny. Especially if its cold weather.

I stand in the North Stand

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 13:14 - May 10 with 2314 viewsLoyal

Too many thickos queuing up like lemmings.
good idea though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:36 - May 10 with 1825 viewsbuilthjack

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 13:14 - May 10 by Loyal

Too many thickos queuing up like lemmings.
good idea though.

It would hurt them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:38 - May 10 with 1812 viewsmonmouth

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:36 - May 10 by builthjack

It would hurt them

Isn’t the catering on contract? (I don’t know the answer)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:39 - May 10 with 1813 viewsSwanjaxs

I queue up for a pint of tap water every game at halftime, its called Carling

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 21:57 - May 10 with 1599 viewsYossarian

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:38 - May 10 by monmouth

It’s Dineen’s money-spinner ffs!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:07 - May 10 with 1547 viewslonglostjack

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 21:57 - May 10 by Yossarian

It’s Dineen’s money-spinner ffs!

If it's Dineen's contract then it's a no brainer. 27 minute walkout and boycott drinks. Need a few copied leaflets to get the message out. I'd be more than happy to help distribute.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:10 - May 10 with 1516 viewsSwansea83

The food and drink at the liberty is gash.

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Login to get fewer ads

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:12 - May 10 with 1497 viewsSwanseajill

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:38 - May 10 by monmouth

IT is.
Not buying refreshments will be a loss to the contractors.
How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:17 - May 10 with 1463 viewsjack2jack

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:10 - May 10 by Swansea83

The food and drink at the liberty is gash.

Ive only ever bought a bottle of water there, and they took the fookin lid off me, said it was for safety reasons incase I threw it on the pitch, I took a flask of tea the next time, on inspection security said carry on sir no problem, take your big heavy task in, with your screw top lid, and detachable cup. FFS.
How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:28 - May 10 with 1420 viewspeenemunde

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 20:36 - May 10 by builthjack

It would hurt them

No it wouldn’t.
Stop being silly ffs.
How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:41 - May 10 with 1357 viewslonglostjack

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 22:28 - May 10 by peenemunde

No it wouldn’t.
Stop being silly ffs.

So who has the contract for the catering at the Liberty ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How about everyone just asks for tap water from the kiosks on Sunday on 23:08 - May 10 with 1285 viewsSwansea83

Food is gash. Drink is gash. Prices are gash. Gash , gash gash!!!

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024