Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. 13:39 - May 10 with 18450 viewsicecoldjack

"I have so many things to tell I'm going to leave for the press conference I'm going to do in Swansea very soon in my name and in the name of ML .. We owe it to the people so they know the truth !! "

"To make clear 2013 I had a very strong fight with Huw Jenkins almost reached hands but then I started to analyze Huw and I think he's a good person..For a long time I talk to him frequently "

So what the fook is actually going on here then ? seems there has been dialogue between Huw and Tutu but whats the end game here ?

Thoughts ?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 13:43]
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:51 - May 10 with 7796 viewsLeonWasGod

What's he trying to sell? (apart from his players of course)
[Post edited 10 May 2018 13:52]
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:54 - May 10 with 7747 viewsicecoldjack

He just said the fans only know 10% of what happened .

Something very interesting happening here i think, Martin Morgan will be the main target and Jenkins will be painted in a different light .
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:57 - May 10 with 7684 viewsicecoldjack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:51 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

What's he trying to sell? (apart from his players of course)
[Post edited 10 May 2018 13:52]

Well, looks like he's going to sell a different narrative to the one most think.

Martin Morgan seems to be put into focus here not Jenkins, he even explained the fight between the 2 of them in the past and says it almost got physical, well that was what was reported by insiders at the time so there is a parallel to the truth.

"Ash Chico why he wanted to break Monks face "is one of his latest tweets.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:58 - May 10 with 7679 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:54 - May 10 by icecoldjack

He just said the fans only know 10% of what happened .

Something very interesting happening here i think, Martin Morgan will be the main target and Jenkins will be painted in a different light .

Why though? I'm struggling to see a motive to all this, however entertaining it is.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:59 - May 10 with 7660 viewsjack247

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:58 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

Why though? I'm struggling to see a motive to all this, however entertaining it is.

It’s getting Laudrups name in the press.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:00 - May 10 with 7650 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:57 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Well, looks like he's going to sell a different narrative to the one most think.

Martin Morgan seems to be put into focus here not Jenkins, he even explained the fight between the 2 of them in the past and says it almost got physical, well that was what was reported by insiders at the time so there is a parallel to the truth.

"Ash Chico why he wanted to break Monks face "is one of his latest tweets.

Highly entertaining stuff. It'll be interesting to see how this develops.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:02 - May 10 with 7614 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:00 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

Highly entertaining stuff. It'll be interesting to see how this develops.

It will be the usual anti-apartheid message.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:04 - May 10 with 7585 viewsicecoldjack

I don't know fella, seems well odd to me, judging by whats been said there's been talking between Huw and Tutu very recently RE the manager situation with Carlos.

Tutu only really looks after one client, we know who that is, it may be a chance to get out the information to unsettle a few people at the club .

It's like a soap opera on twitter at the moment .
Login to get fewer ads

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:05 - May 10 with 7574 viewsmagicdaps10

This surely has to involve Jenkins departing the club.

There is no way that Jenkins will be at the club if Tutumala is coming to Swansea for a press conference and is ready to spill the beans.......absolutely no way.

It would not suprise me that the yanks are behind this, blaming an already broken club before they came, something they were totally unaware of............leaving Jenkins to leave with a promise of trying to make him look innocent in all this.
And the promise from the yanks of future business with agent Tutumulu.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:05 - May 10 with 7570 viewsLandore_Jack

SW bad guys by order who did a lot of damage to ML
1-MM. 2-GM. 3-AT. 4-LB. 5-AW Band leader was GM helped by MM

Poor Birmingham between GM and PC do not know what awaits them !!

#backtojack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:06 - May 10 with 7531 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 13:59 - May 10 by jack247

It’s getting Laudrups name in the press.

Just generally, as opposed to in relation to us? Trying to paint his end here in a better light to get him a job somewhere else? Seems a bit extreme as I'd have thought his reputation is intact enough that he could get another job quite easily.

Ah well, passes a dull day at the office.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:20 - May 10 with 7391 viewsicecoldjack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:05 - May 10 by magicdaps10

This surely has to involve Jenkins departing the club.

There is no way that Jenkins will be at the club if Tutumala is coming to Swansea for a press conference and is ready to spill the beans.......absolutely no way.

It would not suprise me that the yanks are behind this, blaming an already broken club before they came, something they were totally unaware of............leaving Jenkins to leave with a promise of trying to make him look innocent in all this.
And the promise from the yanks of future business with agent Tutumulu.

Not a bad shout that .

Has the makings of a Jenkins exit plan for sure "look it was all them not me, anyway fook it , goodbye" means he will be able to walk around without looking over his shoulder perhaps.

I don't think it's about holding his hand up and saying he fooked up, Tutu seems to be clearly Jenkins of any wrong doing in the past and targetting the players and MM .

Interestingly , i wonder where this puts Leon Britton in terms of managing or coaching the team, ditto Rangel . If certain things get exposed those boys won't be thought of in quite the same way and won't have as much pull within the club or base .

It's all a bit mad TBH . But the timing is telling me something major will be going on.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:26 - May 10 with 7317 viewsSmellyplumz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:20 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Not a bad shout that .

Has the makings of a Jenkins exit plan for sure "look it was all them not me, anyway fook it , goodbye" means he will be able to walk around without looking over his shoulder perhaps.

I don't think it's about holding his hand up and saying he fooked up, Tutu seems to be clearly Jenkins of any wrong doing in the past and targetting the players and MM .

Interestingly , i wonder where this puts Leon Britton in terms of managing or coaching the team, ditto Rangel . If certain things get exposed those boys won't be thought of in quite the same way and won't have as much pull within the club or base .

It's all a bit mad TBH . But the timing is telling me something major will be going on.

So mm was scouting and signing the players then? Stinks of Jenkins trying to push blame onto others to save his ass, he will always need to look over his shoulder.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:28 - May 10 with 7280 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:26 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

So mm was scouting and signing the players then? Stinks of Jenkins trying to push blame onto others to save his ass, he will always need to look over his shoulder.

All very strange, somebody is playing games.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:29 - May 10 with 7269 viewsJonathans_coat

Tutumlu has been talking to Huw eh? And suddenly he’s not the “real” bad guy. Sounds like someone is trying to save face by deflecting issues to someone/something else.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:31 - May 10 with 7232 viewsShaky

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:02 - May 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

It will be the usual anti-apartheid message.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:32 - May 10 with 7218 viewsicecoldjack

I think MM is more the reason for Laudrup getting the push, aided by the old guard players like Monk,Leon and Ash, nothing new there apart from the MM link thrown in.

For sure Jenkins has been a major problem though, it's all a bit weird that it's blown up now and with something that happened so long ago. A NDA was signed apparently so it would mean to spill somebody needs to break that, somebody is positioning themselves for an exit and looking to paint themselves in the best light, but that's not the most interesting part for me, the interesting part is what the fook does Tutu stand to gain from this ?
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:36 - May 10 with 7159 viewsJacket

To be fair, he's excusing him from blame in ML's departure not defending his subsequent transfers
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:37 - May 10 with 7144 views34dfgdf54

If it means anything at all, I sat next to Alan Curtis and his wife on a plane to Palma at the early part of Laudrup's second season. Curtis couldn't speak highly enough of him, if Curtis thinks that, then it's good enough for me.

Would love it if he ever came back, and we go to Birmingham next year and put 12 on them.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:38 - May 10 with 7118 viewscostalotta

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:32 - May 10 by icecoldjack

I think MM is more the reason for Laudrup getting the push, aided by the old guard players like Monk,Leon and Ash, nothing new there apart from the MM link thrown in.

For sure Jenkins has been a major problem though, it's all a bit weird that it's blown up now and with something that happened so long ago. A NDA was signed apparently so it would mean to spill somebody needs to break that, somebody is positioning themselves for an exit and looking to paint themselves in the best light, but that's not the most interesting part for me, the interesting part is what the fook does Tutu stand to gain from this ?

Well, there is the book he's promoting. But why do a press conference in Swansea? so, i can't see that being the motive.

Wasn't there a rumour around xmas when we had sacked Clement about an approach to ML? He did that TV interview and talked about where and why we were struggling. And that he was disappointed. So, maybe there had been moves made to recruit him?

Also, no one can argue over the calibre of players that BT brought to the club, especially when compared to what we've become accustom to. And probably had a major part in our downfall.

Personally, i think he's more of a football man the HJ. And that my friends costs!

Anyway, i'd be happy with a ML return, provided he's supported by the board.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:40 - May 10 with 7095 viewsJacket

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:37 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

If it means anything at all, I sat next to Alan Curtis and his wife on a plane to Palma at the early part of Laudrup's second season. Curtis couldn't speak highly enough of him, if Curtis thinks that, then it's good enough for me.

Would love it if he ever came back, and we go to Birmingham next year and put 12 on them.

Interesting how Curt got shunted once Monk took charge. Too close to Laudrup?
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:42 - May 10 with 7060 viewsPhil_S

I know someone who speaks to this guy on a reasonably frequent basis (not Jenkins!) and he is supposedly mad as a box of frogs which I think his tweets back up

However, I was told (and I have no idea how accurate it is) that ML would happily come back to Swansea if we wanted him and that Jenkins does remain in contract

Not sure I buy all the stuff about Leon being the devil incarnate but its no secret that it was player power that led to the demise of Laudrup. Ironically the said player power also did for Monk
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:44 - May 10 with 7037 viewsicecoldjack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:37 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Somebody i knew who knew him and his family said they were extremely humble and genuine people, who loved the privacy and people in Swansea as they could go about their business in a normal way, something that was harder to do elsewhere, apparently they were very settled here and happy and that prompted Laudrup to sign an extension to his contract.

Doesn't matter now of course but i heard similar stories from others, the reason for Tutu is because he is the opposite of Laudrup, i would love to knwo what Tutu's angel is in all of this though.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:44 - May 10 with 7035 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:32 - May 10 by icecoldjack

It is turning into a right soap opera. Just as well it all happens now and not later on in the close season.
ML's stock fell when he was sacked. He had friends at the club though. Not least Curt.
Maybe ML and Tutumulu have kept their counsel whilst we were in the top flight. Now that is over they are blowing it all open.
On the other hand Michael maybe buying himself a club. He certainly has enough holiday mates to stump up the 50m or so for a consortium ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:48 - May 10 with 6990 viewscostalotta

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:44 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Somebody i knew who knew him and his family said they were extremely humble and genuine people, who loved the privacy and people in Swansea as they could go about their business in a normal way, something that was harder to do elsewhere, apparently they were very settled here and happy and that prompted Laudrup to sign an extension to his contract.

Doesn't matter now of course but i heard similar stories from others, the reason for Tutu is because he is the opposite of Laudrup, i would love to knwo what Tutu's angel is in all of this though.

To get his client a job? To have a kind of DOF role for himself?

Who knows, but its better to hear these stories than the possibility of Chris Coleman, or Graham Potter or Mark Warburton etc!

If we truly want to get back to our footballing principles this is exactly the type of appointment we need.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024