Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 18:49 - May 10 with 5218 viewstheloneranger

Curtis slamming the recruitment of managers, in an interview on tv.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Alan Curtis on 18:52 - May 10 with 4283 viewslonglostjack

Spoke well. If the Yanks need to listen to anybody it's Curt. He knows the score.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Alan Curtis on 18:57 - May 10 with 4220 viewsmax936

Alan Curtis on 18:52 - May 10 by longlostjack

Spoke well. If the Yanks need to listen to anybody it's Curt. He knows the score.

Pity he hasn't ranted about the recruitment of players as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alan Curtis on 18:57 - May 10 with 4219 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looks like he will be out the door if Jenks is still around then.
In the unlikely event of a ML return then the future still could look rosy for Curt as it seems they both have kept in touch. It appears that seriously got on Monk's tits hence AC being sidelined during his reign.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Curtis on 19:26 - May 10 with 3997 viewsLeonWasGod

Alan Curtis on 18:57 - May 10 by Private_Partz

Looks like he will be out the door if Jenks is still around then.
In the unlikely event of a ML return then the future still could look rosy for Curt as it seems they both have kept in touch. It appears that seriously got on Monk's tits hence AC being sidelined during his reign.

Everyone and everything seemed to get on Monk's tits. And that gobby woman of his. A bunch of whiners the pair of em.

'Swansea's shit, there's no shops. It always rains. Spanish players are rubbish. The fans are mean to me (after I looked down my snooty nose at them and their home). Laudrup's methods are ruining us.' Blah, blah, blah, yappity yap...
Alan Curtis on 19:30 - May 10 with 3934 views3swan

Alan Curtis on 18:57 - May 10 by max936

He did

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44070642

From around 2mins
Alan Curtis on 19:31 - May 10 with 3909 viewsTim_Harry

Alan Curtis on 18:57 - May 10 by max936

I think the failings in the recruitment of managers and players are closely connected. From Martinez through to Laudrup we had managers who understood our way of playing and understood the type of players who could fit into our system. Without the input of those managers we've had no one at the club who's had any understanding of how the system works, let alone what type of players to bring in to suit it.

Obviously that way of playing has gone completely now. We'd need at least two transfer windows to rebuild it, and that's with the right manager in charge.

Curtis is probably the only guy at the club who could help the Yanks make the right appointments.

Curt for Director of Football!
Alan Curtis on 19:36 - May 10 with 3849 viewsjacabertawe

Curt is looking at an early retirement and is getting things off his chest. You tell 'em, boy!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Alan Curtis on 19:40 - May 10 with 3790 viewsSirjohnalot

Very telling when he is asked whether the fans should calm down on Sunday he says ‘there may be some anger’.

Managers, recruitment, playing philosophy, praising the likes of Brendan and Laudrup. Hits the nail on the head with every strike
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 19:41 - May 10 with 3778 viewsSmellyplumz

Alan Curtis on 19:40 - May 10 by Sirjohnalot

Very telling when he is asked whether the fans should calm down on Sunday he says ‘there may be some anger’.

Managers, recruitment, playing philosophy, praising the likes of Brendan and Laudrup. Hits the nail on the head with every strike

He's wrong about the club and fans coming back united.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Alan Curtis on 20:09 - May 10 with 3570 viewsSirjohnalot

Next season...will depend on what happens in the summer.

IF Jenkins goes, IF we get someone like Graham Potter, if we start playing attactive football.

Fully agree that there should be mass protests on Sunday but please be very careful about encroaching on the pitch. That way lies an arrest and a Football Banning Order. Likewise any violence portrayed against the Owners.

All that will happen is that someone like me will apply for a FBO in Swansea Mags in a couple of weeks, and that’s you banned from watching the Swans for 2-3 years.
Alan Curtis on 20:10 - May 10 with 3543 viewsJackfath

Alan Curtis on 20:09 - May 10 by Sirjohnalot

Next season...will depend on what happens in the summer.

IF Jenkins goes, IF we get someone like Graham Potter, if we start playing attactive football.

Fully agree that there should be mass protests on Sunday but please be very careful about encroaching on the pitch. That way lies an arrest and a Football Banning Order. Likewise any violence portrayed against the Owners.

All that will happen is that someone like me will apply for a FBO in Swansea Mags in a couple of weeks, and that’s you banned from watching the Swans for 2-3 years.

Could they arrest and ban everyone?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Curtis on 20:13 - May 10 with 3500 viewsJonathans_coat

Alan Curtis on 19:40 - May 10 by Sirjohnalot

I think he’s probably disgusted with the sellouts, the yanks, the lot of them! Probably feels the same way we do, but can’t really publicly skewer his own employers can he!?!
Alan Curtis on 20:14 - May 10 with 3488 viewsmonmouth

Alan Curtis on 19:31 - May 10 by Tim_Harry

I think the failings in the recruitment of managers and players are closely connected. From Martinez through to Laudrup we had managers who understood our way of playing and understood the type of players who could fit into our system. Without the input of those managers we've had no one at the club who's had any understanding of how the system works, let alone what type of players to bring in to suit it.

Obviously that way of playing has gone completely now. We'd need at least two transfer windows to rebuild it, and that's with the right manager in charge.

Curtis is probably the only guy at the club who could help the Yanks make the right appointments.

Any rebuild like that is a long time in the making. It’s like a reputation, far easier to destroy than build. Like our club’s reputation in fact.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alan Curtis on 20:15 - May 10 with 3473 viewscentrestandswan

Never mind the fans some of our players should have been banned from the stadium.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Alan Curtis on 20:23 - May 10 with 3365 viewsLeonWasGod

Alan Curtis on 20:10 - May 10 by Jackfath

Given everyone will be on camera they could have a very good go, if they chose to. Plenty sre getting banned these days. It’s about a 3-4 year ban as well. Jenkins isn’t worth that.
Alan Curtis on 20:26 - May 10 with 3318 viewstheloneranger

Alan Curtis on 20:23 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

Given everyone will be on camera they could have a very good go, if they chose to. Plenty sre getting banned these days. It’s about a 3-4 year ban as well. Jenkins isn’t worth that.

DC United have a reputation for banning supporters who demonstrate against their board

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Alan Curtis on 20:28 - May 10 with 3307 viewsKilkennyjack

Alan Curtis on 19:31 - May 10 by Tim_Harry

He must have a role.

Monk is a grade A twwat.

Beware of the Risen People

Alan Curtis on 20:34 - May 10 with 3247 viewsSirjohnalot

Alan Curtis on 20:10 - May 10 by Jackfath

Anyone caught on camera or identified behaving in a way which could incite violence will be affected. Would you want to roll the dice and take the chance ?

What would it achieve ? You’d be playing into their hands. They’d love to get rid of the protesters in one foul sweep.

Much better to have your voices heard, in a way which doesn’t stop you supporting the Swans for the next couple of seasons.

Mass walk out, banners, vocal protests throughout. We all saw how unsavoury the scenes were at West Ham.
Alan Curtis on 20:43 - May 10 with 3170 views34dfgdf54

Alan Curtis on 20:28 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

He must have a role.

Monk is a grade A twwat.

Who was Monk to freeze out Curt mun.

Heartbreaking. Refused to clap the w@nker at Tateys testimonial and I wish him nothing but failure in his management career.
Alan Curtis on 20:44 - May 10 with 3141 viewslonglostjack

Typical Curt - he's stepped up today. Media interviews and telling it how it is. If we're going to get our identity back he has to have a key role "going forward" - bit of management speak added in there for the Yanks.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 20:45]

Alan Curtis on 21:14 - May 10 with 2940 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Points directly at Huey.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Alan Curtis on 21:16 - May 10 with 2914 viewsJackfath

Alan Curtis on 20:34 - May 10 by Sirjohnalot

Anyone caught on camera or identified behaving in a way which could incite violence will be affected. Would you want to roll the dice and take the chance ?

What would it achieve ? You’d be playing into their hands. They’d love to get rid of the protesters in one foul sweep.

Much better to have your voices heard, in a way which doesn’t stop you supporting the Swans for the next couple of seasons.

Mass walk out, banners, vocal protests throughout. We all saw how unsavoury the scenes were at West Ham.

I wouldn't as I'd be sacked.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Alan Curtis on 21:21 - May 10 with 2851 viewslonglostjack

Alan Curtis on 21:16 - May 10 by Jackfath

I wouldn't as I'd be sacked.

Could end up a cult hero mind.

Alan Curtis on 21:22 - May 10 with 2831 viewsJackfath

Alan Curtis on 21:21 - May 10 by longlostjack

Could end up a cult hero mind.

I am already.

Alan Curtis on 21:22 - May 10 with 2828 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Alan Curtis on 20:43 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Who was Monk to freeze out Curt mun.

Heartbreaking. Refused to clap the w@nker at Tateys testimonial and I wish him nothing but failure in his management career.

well your wish is coming true - he's going through clubs like I go through toilet rolls after a spicy curry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024