Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the toast thug! 21:29 - May 10 with 1539 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/caf-worker-assaulted-customer-not-

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 21:46 - May 10 with 1491 viewsjack2jack

Crumbs, that's a bit off init.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 22:10]
Don't mess with the toast thug! on 06:34 - May 11 with 1392 viewsdickythorpe

The police should grill him.
Don't mess with the toast thug! on 10:18 - May 11 with 1304 viewsswanjackal

The browning of bread should never be taken lightly. It caused the biggest argument I have ever had with my wife in over 13 years together.

Now, I love my wife, but being a lady, she is prone to bouts of irrationality, and after spoiling her and treating her by making breakfast one morning, she flipped.

After selflessly and painstakingly toasting some bread for her, lovingly buttering it and even producing a cup of tea, and taking it to her, she flew off in a rage exclaiming "THIS ISN'T TOAST, THIS IS JUST WARM F'CKING BREAD!!" followed by said lovingly prepared meal thrown back at me. All of this was after giving her a break and preparing food for her. Gratitude, eh?

So bread related incidents do not shock me anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 10:52 - May 11 with 1261 viewsWingstandwood

Amazing how people overreact? Anyone on here ever had a road-rager to deal with? Any tips for grown up's? I encountered one at a set of crossroads traffic lights this morning, I annoyed him because I decided not to drive through the amber so he had to stop behind me. First time I've experienced an overreaction like that, you could swear I had sh@t on his mothers carpet. Would not like a vulnerable person or O.A.P to be subject to b@llocks like that!

I reckon its best to act super cool cos acting in a self disciplined manner does rather make oneself look super cool and dignified in the process.

Argus!

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 12:00 - May 11 with 1215 viewsHighjack

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 06:34 - May 11 by dickythorpe

The police should grill him.

He looks like butter wouldn’t melt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 15:31 - May 11 with 1118 viewssainthelens

Don't mess with the toast thug! on 12:00 - May 11 by Highjack

He looks like butter wouldn’t melt.

His girlfriend Marg wasn't happy either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024