Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton 22:30 - May 10 with 2186 viewspeenemunde

For the managers job.
Leon Britton on 22:31 - May 10 with 2168 viewsMorganator100

If the Liverpool game is anything to go by, No.
Leon Britton on 22:32 - May 10 with 2151 views34dfgdf54

I want to hear what Bayram Tutumlu has to say first.
Leon Britton on 22:34 - May 10 with 2124 viewsMorganator100

Leon Britton on 22:32 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

I want to hear what Bayram Tutumlu has to say first.

He needs to be invited by the Swans fans. Where are the Trust when we need them.
Leon Britton on 22:40 - May 10 with 2055 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 22:34 - May 10 by Morganator100

He needs to be invited by the Swans fans. Where are the Trust when we need them.

If it’s proved he was involved in anyway with player power over the years along with Monk etc, he’s gotta go simple as that, legend or not.
Leon Britton on 22:42 - May 10 with 2047 viewsParsSwans

Another person who can’t get passed the we have to have one of our own syndrome I know Leon personally and a nicer bloke you couldn’t meet in football. But not what we need nor ready for it. I’d go Jokanovic all day long but screw the manager situation doesn’t matter one bit until our DOF chairman sell out goes first
Leon Britton on 22:42 - May 10 with 2039 viewsPrivate_Partz

An appointment straight out of the Huw Jenkins manual. We need a manager with some experience and contacts in world football to source players.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leon Britton on 22:59 - May 10 with 1950 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leon Britton on 22:31 - May 10 by Morganator100

If the Liverpool game is anything to go by, No.

Quite.

He really got them fired up for that one didn’t he.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leon Britton on 23:21 - May 10 with 1881 viewsswancity

Leon Britton on 22:40 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

If it’s proved he was involved in anyway with player power over the years along with Monk etc, he’s gotta go simple as that, legend or not.

This player power you talk of? We had strong characters in the dressing room and out on the pitch these guys were leaders of men. We have no natural leaders on that pitch any longer. Those leaders aren't shrinking violets when they are told things they don't agree with. Huddersfield had leaders on the pitch at Chelsea, I'm sure that was obvious to all.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton on 23:22 - May 10 with 1856 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 23:21 - May 10 by swancity

This player power you talk of? We had strong characters in the dressing room and out on the pitch these guys were leaders of men. We have no natural leaders on that pitch any longer. Those leaders aren't shrinking violets when they are told things they don't agree with. Huddersfield had leaders on the pitch at Chelsea, I'm sure that was obvious to all.

Being leaders on the pitch is completely different to hounding out managers by using their friendship with those upstairs and you know it.
Leon Britton on 23:25 - May 10 with 1841 viewsswancity

Leon Britton on 23:22 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Being leaders on the pitch is completely different to hounding out managers by using their friendship with those upstairs and you know it.

That's bollox.

Leon Britton on 23:28 - May 10 with 1818 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 23:25 - May 10 by swancity

That's bollox.

What’s bollox? You’re happy with the fact there is a possibility senior players here have been using their relationships with those upstairs to get rid of our most successful manager, because they weren’t happy their mates were no longer playing?

Are you actually being serious?
Leon Britton on 23:34 - May 10 with 1778 viewsswancity

Leon Britton on 23:28 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

What’s bollox? You’re happy with the fact there is a possibility senior players here have been using their relationships with those upstairs to get rid of our most successful manager, because they weren’t happy their mates were no longer playing?

Are you actually being serious?

Senior players having an opinion shock horror. It's the Premier League not some Sunday league pub team. Laudrup had an arrogance about him that some didn't take to, not just here by the way. But with his contacts in the game and his world wide reputation he built an entertaining attacking team. It didn't last partly due to Laudrups usual form which is to lose a bit of interest after a year or so.

Leon Britton on 23:37 - May 10 with 1762 viewsSmellyplumz

Brainless post by the op ffs give it a rest.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leon Britton on 23:37 - May 10 with 1757 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 23:34 - May 10 by swancity

Senior players having an opinion shock horror. It's the Premier League not some Sunday league pub team. Laudrup had an arrogance about him that some didn't take to, not just here by the way. But with his contacts in the game and his world wide reputation he built an entertaining attacking team. It didn't last partly due to Laudrups usual form which is to lose a bit of interest after a year or so.

Fair play no wonder we’re f*cked if player power is accepted as the norm here.

Similar to Jenkins, some on here knew the score directly after Laudrup’s sacking, but the majority, including the Trust were too busy five knuckle shuffling every person they now call “sell outs”

It’s got too soft here and it needs a complete overhaul, I stand by what I said, whoever was involved needs to go if proven true as it’s an absolute disgrace.

Edit - the greatest manager of them all Sir Alex got rid of anyone, no matter how good a player if he thought their egos were getting the better of them.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:40]
Leon Britton on 23:51 - May 10 with 1709 viewsswancity

Leon Britton on 23:37 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Similar to Jenkins, some on here knew the score directly after Laudrup’s sacking, but the majority, including the Trust were too busy five knuckle shuffling every person they now call “sell outs”

It’s got too soft here and it needs a complete overhaul, I stand by what I said, whoever was involved needs to go if proven true as it’s an absolute disgrace.

Edit - the greatest manager of them all Sir Alex got rid of anyone, no matter how good a player if he thought their egos were getting the better of them.

Disagree. It's not a problem. All clubs have these issues to contend with and also disagree about your Ferguson remark. Nothing wrong with an ego in football. as long as your not a roofer trying to run a Premier League Club that is. 👍

Leon Britton on 23:56 - May 10 with 1685 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 23:51 - May 10 by swancity

Disagree. It's not a problem. All clubs have these issues to contend with and also disagree about your Ferguson remark. Nothing wrong with an ego in football. as long as your not a roofer trying to run a Premier League Club that is. 👍

Agree to disagree then.

But as for the Fergie thing, I’d say his opinion on how to manage football clubs, huge ones at that, is slightly more educated.
Leon Britton on 00:04 - May 11 with 1658 viewsswan65split

I love the fella, hes give all for us, but L pool game for me was a downer, and recent posts form the agent have placed doubts, its a case of what is the story from both sides to make an opinion.

But Leon has always given 110 per cent on the pitch playing well or not
Leon Britton on 07:03 - May 11 with 1497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leon Britton on 23:37 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Too right mate. He didn't like big time Charlie's as Paul Once found to his cost

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leon Britton on 07:20 - May 11 with 1456 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton on 00:04 - May 11 by swan65split

I love the fella, hes give all for us, but L pool game for me was a downer, and recent posts form the agent have placed doubts, its a case of what is the story from both sides to make an opinion.

But Leon has always given 110 per cent on the pitch playing well or not

Agree 100%

It could all be bollox and the the crazy agent is talking sh*t, but he told us all when Laudrup went we’d find out what Huw was like in time. Like you said though, need to hear the story both sides.
Leon Britton on 07:23 - May 11 with 1442 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon Britton on 23:37 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

Brainless post by the op ffs give it a rest.

His dream team is Leon with Gonzo as DoF.
Leon Britton on 07:25 - May 11 with 1439 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leon Britton on 23:34 - May 10 by swancity

I fail to see how you can form such on opinion of ML after we have witnessed first hand what has gone on since he left.
It was not lack of interest. It was being hamstrung by devious egomaniacs working to get rid of him. It bordered on constructive dismissal.
It says a lot for the gentleman that he is that he still has concerns about the club.
If it was me I would have said 'eff them'.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024