Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... 22:48 - May 10 with 2190 viewsTenbySwan

Keep his job ! (Before eventually leaving on a high)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5715241/Swansea-axe-Carlos-Car
[Post edited 10 May 2018 22:52]
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:16 - May 10 with 2080 viewsswan65split

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/10/chairman-owners-swansea-blame-f
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:35 - May 10 with 2015 viewssainthelens

Along with my own sadness at what's happened, I've read loads on here and other social media today, and the one thing I cannot get my head around in any form, is that some want Jenkins to stay, and he himself wants to stay.
The guy is a cancer in our club, the decisions he has made from appointment's to all financial dealings has left us in the deepest of holes. Under what mind fck of any rational thinking can he be aloud to stay here. ?
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:42 - May 10 with 1984 viewsSmellyplumz

Selfish cûnt to the very last, his only concern is for himself. I destest this person so much... Go out on a high, go out with every penny you can stuff in your pockets you fůcking rat of a man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:55 - May 10 with 1936 viewsJonathans_coat

Did he not say in December that he would walk away if we were relegated? Did he not say himself that his position would then be untenable? What is the antonym for “man of his word”?
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:12 - May 11 with 1883 viewsLeonWasGod

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:55 - May 10 by Jonathans_coat

Did he not say in December that he would walk away if we were relegated? Did he not say himself that his position would then be untenable? What is the antonym for “man of his word”?

I thought he said he’d consider it, or words to that effect, but didn’t actuslly commit. I remember thinking he was leaving plenty of wiggle out room. Bloke should run for PM, he’s slippery enough . I almost admire his barefaced cheek. Almost.
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:15 - May 11 with 1872 viewsswan65split

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:12 - May 11 by LeonWasGod

I thought he said he’d consider it, or words to that effect, but didn’t actuslly commit. I remember thinking he was leaving plenty of wiggle out room. Bloke should run for PM, he’s slippery enough . I almost admire his barefaced cheek. Almost.

You cant admire that if you were from a different era
the talk today of job losses and loss of revenue to the area
he should be a man and resign , hes fooked up.
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:29 - May 11 with 1841 viewsJonathans_coat

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:15 - May 11 by swan65split

You cant admire that if you were from a different era
the talk today of job losses and loss of revenue to the area
he should be a man and resign , hes fooked up.

Does he actually think he has done a good job for the last 5 years? Does he really believe he is worth £500,000 a year? He is either totally deluded, or doesn’t care in the slightest, and is only interested in squeezing even more money out of the club for himself.
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:58 - May 11 with 1793 viewsNookiejack

He probably had a deal with the Yanks to sell his residual shares to them if we stayed up the season.

Given we were relegated, he can't now sell them so he probably wants to stay on - with the chance that if we bounced back he could sell them to the Yanks then.

Someone else needs to have a go as he has made too many mistakes in the last few years.

Still can't believe why he took the risk of bringing a crocked Bony back.
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 01:03 - May 11 with 1782 viewsNookiejack

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 00:58 - May 11 by Nookiejack

He probably had a deal with the Yanks to sell his residual shares to them if we stayed up the season.

Given we were relegated, he can't now sell them so he probably wants to stay on - with the chance that if we bounced back he could sell them to the Yanks then.

Someone else needs to have a go as he has made too many mistakes in the last few years.

Still can't believe why he took the risk of bringing a crocked Bony back.

PS how many managers have we been through since Brendan - with all the associated exits costs of the managers and their teams?

Michael Laudrup
Garry Monk
Francesco Guidolin
Bob Bradley
Paul Clement
Carlos Carvalhal
Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 07:11 - May 11 with 1662 viewsHighjack

Daily Mail: Jenkins wants to...... on 23:55 - May 10 by Jonathans_coat

A suitable antonym for “man of his word” is “Huw Jenkins”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024