Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? 23:08 - May 10 with 27441 viewsjackharris

“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 06:51 - May 12 with 3123 viewsjackal

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:23 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Enjoy the Championship, and for what it's worth it won't go well for you down there

It's your turn to gloat now, so enjoy.

But what p*sses me off is that you've not said a word for 7 years and now here you are.
At least Byron has been a kvnt for a while.

If it's true that Tan isn't going to invest in the squad then surely you must realise that you will be massacred.

We've been humiliated for most of the season and it's not enjoyable. You'll find out next season.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 6:52]
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 07:05 - May 12 with 3107 viewsdameedna

Burnley did all right. Tan will be saying one thing and planning another. I would be surprised if Cardiff finish in the top half and not surprised if they do better than last time.

Presently the premier team in Wales is Cardiff City. Better get used to it.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:04 - May 12 with 3012 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 06:51 - May 12 by jackal

But what p*sses me off is that you've not said a word for 7 years and now here you are.

If it's true that Tan isn't going to invest in the squad then surely you must realise that you will be massacred.

We've been humiliated for most of the season and it's not enjoyable. You'll find out next season.

I’ll take that as a compliment

You will need leaders on the pitch for the championship, how many u got?

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:25 - May 12 with 3032 viewsjackal

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:04 - May 12 by byron

I’ll take that as a compliment

You will need leaders on the pitch for the championship, how many u got?

You're strange if you think being called a kvnt is a compliment, but I suppose being from Cardiff you're used to it.

Actually I take your point about lack of leadership. Hopefully it's a problem that will be addressed in the window.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:49 - May 12 with 2991 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 06:51 - May 12 by jackal

Not really bothered with this thread.
The only time I ever really look out for CCFC is when we are in the same league.
If we are above them I ignore them and if we are below I stick my fingers in my ears and go 'la la la' ;-)
The last thing I would do would be to spend huge chunks of my time on their board. I just enjoy our success. It is really strange they choose to do this. Especially after years of silence. Not a good look.
This year I will just have a quick glance at the results at 5pm and have a wry smile if the usual Warnock Premier League collapse happens.
Ourclub concerns me far more at the moment.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 10:03]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:53 - May 12 with 2960 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:25 - May 12 by jackal

You're strange if you think being called a kvnt is a compliment, but I suppose being from Cardiff you're used to it.

Actually I take your point about lack of leadership. Hopefully it's a problem that will be addressed in the window.

The more leaders you have the better you will do. I don’t see any at the moment. We have 4,5 maybe even 6. We won’t do the same mistakes like before and blow millions on Gary medals, caulker etc...we already have a strong team ethic. A couple of choice signings to bolster us is fine, if we come back down we still have the basis of what we have now.

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:34 - May 12 with 2959 viewsjackal

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 08:53 - May 12 by byron

The more leaders you have the better you will do. I don’t see any at the moment. We have 4,5 maybe even 6. We won’t do the same mistakes like before and blow millions on Gary medals, caulker etc...we already have a strong team ethic. A couple of choice signings to bolster us is fine, if we come back down we still have the basis of what we have now.

I know that you come on here for a wind up and a pisstake, but if you make a sensible post I'll agree.

Spend wisely. We've blown all the money from Siggy and Llorente on disastrous signings.
It's cost us the Prem.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 13:26 - May 12 with 2863 viewsDJack

Enjoy the Championship, and for what it's worth it won't go well for you down there

Yay!

I bet you gave your mate a high six when you posted that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 13:57 - May 12 with 2843 viewsDJack

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:34 - May 12 by jackal

I know that you come on here for a wind up and a pisstake, but if you make a sensible post I'll agree.

Spend wisely. We've blown all the money from Siggy and Llorente on disastrous signings.
It's cost us the Prem.

Oddly enough Byron's posting has improved since we fcked up. Some rational posts seemingly genuine.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:47 - May 12 with 2771 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:34 - May 12 by jackal

It's cost us the Prem.

I could easily come on here and take the pi$$, but looking at your predicament I think I feel some form of pity instead. It’s already carnage without any bluebirds chipping in with pointless jibes. Weird eh? You lot have really been phucked over by those upstairs, fellow jacks. Besides, I’d no doubt get banned like no doubt many others have.

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 17:09 - May 12 with 2775 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:47 - May 12 by byron

I could easily come on here and take the pi$$, but looking at your predicament I think I feel some form of pity instead. It’s already carnage without any bluebirds chipping in with pointless jibes. Weird eh? You lot have really been phucked over by those upstairs, fellow jacks. Besides, I’d no doubt get banned like no doubt many others have.

Don't need your pity you condescending prickk.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:13 - May 14 with 2578 viewssidswan

And we are laughing... enjoy MOTD
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:21 - May 14 with 2584 viewsmoonie

But the capital of Wales has a team in the top layer .

That will be trotted out regularly . Time for us to get heads down,re group then come back at these chumps.

We re all Welsh ,right?
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:48 - Sep 30 with 2143 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:51 - Sep 30 with 2125 viewsOldjack

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:48 - Sep 30 by jackharris

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:52 - Sep 30 with 2112 viewsCaptain_Sham

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:13 - May 14 by sidswan

And we are laughing... enjoy MOTD

I do. I love watching the Bloobs get tw@tted every week.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 19:06]

Its just a ride.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:57 - Sep 30 with 2103 viewsjackharris

When Warnock was in charge of QPR (when he took them up) he had 8points by matchday 7... and he still eventually got sacked. The only time prior to his sacking QPR were in the bottom 3 was after the first match of the new campaign.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:17 - Sep 30 with 2000 viewsEasternJack

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:57 - Sep 30 by jackharris

When Warnock was in charge of QPR (when he took them up) he had 8points by matchday 7... and he still eventually got sacked. The only time prior to his sacking QPR were in the bottom 3 was after the first match of the new campaign.

To be fair, QPR are a much bigger club than Cardiff,.....

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:45 - Sep 30 with 1944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well as it happens it's going quite well. We're just outside the play offs whilst playing a side with an average age of 23. Now we've got some of our experienced players back and can safely claim to have (at least) three of the best players in the division (Fer, Celina and Montero). When Montero comes back (and if he can stay fit) he will tear defenses new ones and not forgetting we've got Bony waiting in the wings.

How's it going with you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:53 - Sep 30 with 1924 viewsWhiterockin

This is worth a bump as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45541021
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:59 - Sep 30 with 1909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:12 - May 11 by byron

Exactly, not only this but derby, the worst performing team in the history of the premier league have scored less goals in a season than you lot this season. You need to get the manager right now more than ever or you will be waking up in league1

We got this guy in called Graham Potter. He's doing ok for an inexperienced chap

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 21:10 - Sep 30 with 1884 viewsOldjack

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:53 - Sep 30 by Whiterockin

This is worth a bump as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45541021

That's up there with the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 21:15 - Sep 30 with 1866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 21:10 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

He mis-spoke. He meant lose more games than they draw

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 00:56 - Oct 1 with 1752 viewsJonathans_coat

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 21:10 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

It’s on an increasing list of corkers. Try this one on for size:-

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/45700155

You’ve got to admire his honesty!
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:03 - May 4 with 1130 viewsjackharris

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024