Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? 23:08 - May 10 with 27669 viewsjackharris

“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:17 - May 10 with 15296 viewsSwansea83

It's Malky Mackay part 2. Trust me !

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:36 - May 10 with 15206 viewsjackharris

The last time Neil Warnock took a side into the Premier League, this happened with this squad and he was sacked on January 8th.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:40 - May 10 with 15179 viewsThe_undecided

I think they will survive (just)

Looking at a poor bottom half of the prem this season and some of our poor performances where we got results there are clubs in there they can get points, alot will depend on who they bring in, they have mentioned 6-8 players, there are positives this time compared to their last promotion. It could be seen as Warnocks last throw of the dice to get something in the prem, stranger things have happened.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:53]
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:43 - May 10 with 15164 viewsjackharris

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:40 - May 10 by The_undecided

Looking at a poor bottom half of the prem this season and some of our poor performances where we got results there are clubs in there they can get points, alot will depend on who they bring in, they have mentioned 6-8 players, there are positives this time compared to their last promotion. It could be seen as Warnocks last throw of the dice to get something in the prem, stranger things have happened.

Bringing in 6 to 8 players will not guarantee them safety unless they were players of real quality. The clubs at the bottom will be investing too...

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:44 - May 10 with 15159 viewshobo

Same.

Hudds, Brighton, Villa to go down
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:45 - May 10 with 15147 viewsFireboy2

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:40 - May 10 by The_undecided

The bottom is not the bottom anymore,its from about 8th downwards,you have a bad run and you are in the mire

And the scum will be in it all season

And i cant fvcking wait
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:51]
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:45 - May 10 with 15140 viewsjackharris

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:44 - May 10 by hobo

Same.

Hudds, Brighton, Villa to go down

They will perhaps survive this time but by the skin of their teeth if they do.

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:03 - May 11 with 15051 viewsThe_undecided

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:45 - May 10 by Fireboy2

The bottom is not the bottom anymore,its from about 8th downwards,you have a bad run and you are in the mire

And the scum will be in it all season

And i cant fvcking wait
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:51]

Agree, and we have been in the mix floating above the drop zone for the past 3 seasons, this season was again on 1 or 2 games going our way, in previous seasons they have, this time they did not.
Just taking another look at the prem table, anyone from 10 down is where Cardiff are going to get regular points, with the odd big scalp here and there.

Its also the financial driver to stay at least two season, to get the full parachute payments 2 seasons are needed.
Login to get fewer ads

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:05 - May 11 with 15041 viewsJack123

I'm sure I read a month or so back, they were over 100 million in debt, be interesting to see how their transfers go, hopefully they will buy some right fcking dummys (just like we did )

libera nos a malo

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:07 - May 11 with 15007 viewsswan65split

why the feck are we talking about them?
theres more important things nearer home ffs
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:10 - May 11 with 15016 viewsjackharris

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:07 - May 11 by swan65split

why the feck are we talking about them?
theres more important things nearer home ffs

More important stuff to discuss start your own thread. You don’t need to waste your own time making comments on mine then?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:25 - May 11 with 14935 viewsswan65split

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:10 - May 11 by jackharris

More important stuff to discuss start your own thread. You don’t need to waste your own time making comments on mine then?

get yourself along to St Trinians Park if your so concerned.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 02:47 - May 11 with 14850 viewsmajorraglan

I think they will struggle, but I think that Vincent Tan is a shrewd business man and I think he will have learned lessons. A long hard season for them which they may just survive, but it will be tight.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:02 - May 11 with 14672 viewsphact0rri

honestly they need half their squad replaced if they want to compete for anything but the drop. Though honestly I'll only laugh when I read about the matches on monday morning. don't see myself following the EPL if were not in it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:09 - May 11 with 14642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:02 - May 11 by phact0rri

honestly they need half their squad replaced if they want to compete for anything but the drop. Though honestly I'll only laugh when I read about the matches on monday morning. don't see myself following the EPL if were not in it.

They were saying exactly the same sorts of things about us when we were promoted. I don't think it's wise to tempt fate, after all it backfired on them didn't it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:28 - May 11 with 14590 viewsmonmouth

You know what? I couldn’t care less how they do. That’s not a criticism of the thread, I understand why it’s of interest, but whether they stay up or go down will have pretty close to zero effect on how I feel. We have a massive job to even begin to sort ourselves out. At the moment I can’t imagine us being strong enough to bounce back for many years if ever. In fact, there is a much greater danger of falling further.

They could break Derby’s record and that still wouldn’t make me any happier, except for awry smile. Them f*cking up is only funny when we are doing well. Whatever they do, they will be above us, as we said often enough in 2011.

Christ knows who will own us, or the state we’ll be in, when the parachutes are gone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:33 - May 11 with 14571 viewslifelong

They’ve been promoted, we’ve been relegated (barring a miracle) I really can’t see anything to laugh at.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:35 - May 11 with 14523 viewsbyron

Man, you should be far far more concerned where you will be this time next season not us. You are inviting more trouble for yourself by making such statements. Nobody I know thinks it going to be easy, you just have a go. You didn’t spend much when you first went up did you? Amazing to think Leon, Rangel and ash cost less than a month of Bonys current wages. Are there no bargains anymore?

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:25 - May 11 with 14282 viewsvalleyboy

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 00:05 - May 11 by Jack123

I'm sure I read a month or so back, they were over 100 million in debt, be interesting to see how their transfers go, hopefully they will buy some right fcking dummys (just like we did )

Perhaps you should have read that article properly

What it was saying is that Vincent Tan had ploughed around £180million into that club and do you know what

Hasn’t taken a penny interest

londonlisa:- Please take note

That 7% that you once wrote about was a load of codswallop
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:36 - May 11 with 14242 viewsLoyal

Who cares, they are cnts having one season not respected football tactics for 5.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:47 - May 11 with 14206 viewsTailGunner

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:25 - May 11 by valleyboy

What it was saying is that Vincent Tan had ploughed around £180million into that club and do you know what

Swans down, vermin up...

Haydn back what a surprise...
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 11:19 - May 11 with 13952 viewsLoyal

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:25 - May 11 by valleyboy

Yeah right, course he has.
Ala Hammam, Risdale, etc etc etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:25 - May 11 with 13335 viewsvalleyboy

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 09:47 - May 11 by TailGunner

Swans down, vermin up...

Haydn back what a surprise...

At least I’m consistent

Any time I want a laugh I read some of your old posts of 6-7 years ago

Talk about change to the weather

Your posts these days have nothing on the above

Read the postings when you use to write in how good a chairman Jenkins was
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:27 - May 11 with 13327 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:25 - May 11 by valleyboy

At least I’m consistent

If that's the way you get your laughs, you need to get out more and stop fingering family members.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:37 - May 11 with 13272 viewspencoedjack

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:25 - May 11 by valleyboy

At least I’m consistent

Changing the weather must be a Welsh thing .....

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/vincent-tan-is-loved

Enjoy your 2nd year in top flight football in the last 55 years.

Come back when you've been there 9 & won a trophy .....
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024