Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? 23:08 - May 10 with 27657 viewsjackharris

“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:40 - May 11 with 2338 viewsGB11

Ye I did this same thing. Tell yourself "its only a matter of time before things change again".

It didn't work by the way.

There is a good chance we cave in ye, like you're doing. But the best thing about being in the premier league is being in the limelight, not performances week after week.

I still don't think it is over for you lot anyway.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:41]
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:57 - May 11 with 2296 viewsFlashberryjack

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 07:33 - May 11 by lifelong

They’ve been promoted, we’ve been relegated (barring a miracle) I really can’t see anything to laugh at.

There isn't...sad as fyck really.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:29 - May 11 with 2250 views34dfgdf54

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:40 - May 11 by GB11

Ye I did this same thing. Tell yourself "its only a matter of time before things change again".

It didn't work by the way.

There is a good chance we cave in ye, like you're doing. But the best thing about being in the premier league is being in the limelight, not performances week after week.

I still don't think it is over for you lot anyway.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:41]

You don’t think it’s over for us?

I’ll have whatever you’re having. 10 goal swings don’t happen (has it ever?), especially when the team needing the goals have scored 27 all season.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:31 - May 11 with 2238 viewsCaptain_Sham

Whilst I understand the spirit of this thread, I would say it is somewhat misguided in its timing. I'm finding it very hard to laugh at anything right now, let alone the fact that our deadly rivals went up, and we went down. Lets see how things turn out hey?

Its just a ride.

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:54 - May 11 with 2211 viewsOldjack

Warnock said if he gets the sack by Christmas he doesn't give a toss he;ll just get another championship managerial job
[Post edited 11 May 2018 18:59]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 17:08 - May 11 with 2184 viewsjackharris

It seems to have gone over some of your heads what this thread is about, I am laughing at Cardiff because they have all crept out of their dark caves and appear to think we are devasted to be relegated. If this had happened 3 years ago or I was told this would happen in 3 years I would have been shattered. This season has been the sh*test season ever, in my 30 years plus of watching the Swans. I have hated it. I don’t go to watch the Swans to watch the opposition. I watch the Swans because I want a win and I want us to score. Cardiff fans seem to think they are in the promised land like we encountered for 4 years. They are in for a rude awaking. Even with the substantial TV monies they will be walloped. I’m happy that if things are done right we will have the better season because honestly the last 3 years has been f*cking abysmal.

So if you don’t want prepare to laugh at Cardiff fine, but stop f*cking hikjacking my Thread with your negativity. Their cretins think this is amazing but it will turn very sour for them really quickly, it always does. If we have a Championship season somehow like we had under Rodgers (with the likes of Sinclair) I will be ecstatic...

I’m looking forward to us being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I’m looking forward to some teams visiting us who have smaller stadiums than us. So we can be more proud of our ground and the capacity, etc
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 17:36 - May 11 with 2141 viewsCaptain_Sham

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 17:08 - May 11 by jackharris

It seems to have gone over some of your heads what this thread is about, I am laughing at Cardiff because they have all crept out of their dark caves and appear to think we are devasted to be relegated. If this had happened 3 years ago or I was told this would happen in 3 years I would have been shattered. This season has been the sh*test season ever, in my 30 years plus of watching the Swans. I have hated it. I don’t go to watch the Swans to watch the opposition. I watch the Swans because I want a win and I want us to score. Cardiff fans seem to think they are in the promised land like we encountered for 4 years. They are in for a rude awaking. Even with the substantial TV monies they will be walloped. I’m happy that if things are done right we will have the better season because honestly the last 3 years has been f*cking abysmal.

So if you don’t want prepare to laugh at Cardiff fine, but stop f*cking hikjacking my Thread with your negativity. Their cretins think this is amazing but it will turn very sour for them really quickly, it always does. If we have a Championship season somehow like we had under Rodgers (with the likes of Sinclair) I will be ecstatic...

I’m looking forward to us being a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I’m looking forward to some teams visiting us who have smaller stadiums than us. So we can be more proud of our ground and the capacity, etc
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:15]

Unfortunately this a public forum, and you don't get to vet what gets posted on here. Don't fking tell me what I can and cant post in here. I thought I was quite diplomatic. If you wish to get arsey, I'm quite well equipped to respond in kind.
File this one under fk you
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:36]

Its just a ride.

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:12 - May 11 with 2093 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 16:31 - May 11 by Captain_Sham

Whilst I understand the spirit of this thread, I would say it is somewhat misguided in its timing. I'm finding it very hard to laugh at anything right now, let alone the fact that our deadly rivals went up, and we went down. Lets see how things turn out hey?

Exactly, not only this but derby, the worst performing team in the history of the premier league have scored less goals in a season than you lot this season. You need to get the manager right now more than ever or you will be waking up in league1

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:17 - May 11 with 2103 viewsswanforthemoney

I pity the referee when they play Utd. Who will be the most miserable sour-faced whinger ? They could make a film about it "When Colin met Jose".

I stand in the North Stand

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:23 - May 11 with 2081 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Enjoy the Championship, and for what it's worth it won't go well for you down there
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:25 - May 11 with 2077 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:45 - May 10 by Fireboy2

The bottom is not the bottom anymore,its from about 8th downwards,you have a bad run and you are in the mire

And the scum will be in it all season

And i cant fvcking wait
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:51]

Let us know how you are doing DOWN in the Championship
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:25 - May 11 with 2084 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:23 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Enjoy the Championship, and for what it's worth it won't go well for you down there

Who will you support when they play utd/Liverpool? Still more wearing white in your neck of the shire.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:29 - May 11 with 2067 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:25 - May 11 by sainthelens

Who will you support when they play utd/Liverpool? Still more wearing white in your neck of the shire.

Cardiff since 82 As for white in my Shire, one or two in disguise maybe but Caerphilly is Blue and always will be
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:31 - May 11 with 2066 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:29 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Cardiff since 82 As for white in my Shire, one or two in disguise maybe but Caerphilly is Blue and always will be

You'll be the pied Piper of Caerphilly on Sunday then.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:35 - May 11 with 2050 viewsmonmouth

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:12 - May 11 by byron

Exactly, not only this but derby, the worst performing team in the history of the premier league have scored less goals in a season than you lot this season. You need to get the manager right now more than ever or you will be waking up in league1

On the other hand we did get more points than you managed in your only outing ever in the PL. And we've been total shit all season. Our aggregate points in the PL over 280, yours 30. Lets see if you can do a bit better next season. Maybe you'll hit 63?

Actually, I can't even be arsed with banter. Well done with sticking it out on here if you are a genuine scumturd and not some swans dick on a WUM. Theres much more to be said for you in that case than these other numpties that only show their faces when they think they can crow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:35 - May 11 with 2040 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:31 - May 11 by sainthelens

You'll be the pied Piper of Caerphilly on Sunday then.

I'll be raising a glass or two, and I'll be dining on us getting promoted and you lot going down all summer
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:39 - May 11 with 2035 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:35 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

I'll be raising a glass or two, and I'll be dining on us getting promoted and you lot going down all summer

Good onya. Do us a favour tho eh...try and last more than a season this time. Try not to finish bottom and try and win a trophy. You may make Wales proud. And when you've fcked it all up by November, come back and say hi.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:46 - May 11 with 2017 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:39 - May 11 by sainthelens

Good onya. Do us a favour tho eh...try and last more than a season this time. Try not to finish bottom and try and win a trophy. You may make Wales proud. And when you've fcked it all up by November, come back and say hi.

Oh it's so wonderful
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:49 - May 11 with 2016 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:23 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Hey fella, we have been there before you know and passed teams off the park to get promoted to the prem.

Right now we couldn't pass water and i think even you would beat us as we have lost our football identity so its going to be really hard.

I'm sure once we get rid of all the deadwood players, manager and the DOF this summer we will regroup and get back to playing football again?

I am looking forward to seeing how you go in the prem this time around, it will be interesting to see just like Mr Tan's trousers i think it will comical?
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:50 - May 11 with 2003 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Well I am about to watch the also rans do battle for the right to join us in the premier league. Have fun on Sunday!
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:53 - May 11 with 1984 viewsCaerphillyblue1927

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:49 - May 11 by skettyparkherbert

Hey fella, we have been there before you know and passed teams off the park to get promoted to the prem.

Right now we couldn't pass water and i think even you would beat us as we have lost our football identity so its going to be really hard.

I'm sure once we get rid of all the deadwood players, manager and the DOF this summer we will regroup and get back to playing football again?

I am looking forward to seeing how you go in the prem this time around, it will be interesting to see just like Mr Tan's trousers i think it will comical?

Oh be careful down there, it's changed somewhat since you lot were there just ask them lads from Sunderland. Get it wrong and it can go seriously wrong
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:54 - May 11 with 1985 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:50 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Well I am about to watch the also rans do battle for the right to join us in the premier league. Have fun on Sunday!

I will, I'll go shopping in Caerphilly. No beggars, rats. Where have you been last few years pal? Conspicuous by your absence. You may may wanna look up what that means.... I know it's difficult for you.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:57 - May 11 with 1979 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:50 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

That should be a hoot.

Love to Vincent xx
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:03 - May 11 with 1953 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:53 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Oh be careful down there, it's changed somewhat since you lot were there just ask them lads from Sunderland. Get it wrong and it can go seriously wrong

You are correct my friend it has changed down there its been a longtime since we experienced it but it's been even longer since you experienced dining at the the top table so watch you don't get too starstruck?
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:07 - May 11 with 1938 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:03 - May 11 by skettyparkherbert

You are correct my friend it has changed down there its been a longtime since we experienced it but it's been even longer since you experienced dining at the the top table so watch you don't get too starstruck?

I think we should let him be now. He probably can't type with his cock in one hand and a photo of his sister in the other. Can't be seen chatting to such people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024