Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end of an era 08:05 - May 11 with 1036 viewsSwansIndependent

The end of an era 11th May 2018 08:00
It was 30th May 2011 when we first entered the Premier League after a famous win over Reading at Wembley Stadium in the play off final and now, 2540 days later, our stay will end barring the most unlikely double result of all time on Sunday. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The end of an era on 08:15 - May 11 with 1000 viewsCaptain_Sham

1st relegation in 17 seasons.

Its just a ride.

The end of an era on 08:38 - May 11 with 939 viewsowainglyndwr

The end of an era on 08:15 - May 11 by Captain_Sham

1st relegation in 17 seasons.

Yep true
I cannot see us ever returning unless we keep the best of what we have got and add well scouted players.
Going by our recruitment over the last few seasons we are truly knackered
The end of an era on 09:01 - May 11 with 861 viewsunion_jack

The end of an era on 08:38 - May 11 by owainglyndwr

Yep true
I cannot see us ever returning unless we keep the best of what we have got and add well scouted players.
Going by our recruitment over the last few seasons we are truly knackered

Ever is a long time.

However, we must consolidate for the next few seasons. Sadly, I believe we'll be at the wrong end of the table next year and will need to survive that first. Build on from there. We mustn't be impatient.

Don't think that with the players we may still have we'll be strong enough for a promotion push. It's not ability that will count next year as much as motivation. How motivated will they be??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024