Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! 10:35 - May 11 with 1350 viewsCARDAN

When the sellouts sold their souls it was calculating in many ways, the previous season we had a cost cutting exercise to make the club attractive to investment, selling players at a massive profit and then replacing them cheaply. Then as we all know concentrating on selling their shares and missing out on decent transfer targets.Appease the fans with "Next Level" bollocks
I understand as a condition of the takeover the yanks wanted Jenkins to stay on for a number of years, in the contract there was a clause that if Jenkins left the club he would have to personally pay back a percentage of his ill gotten gains.
So surely he wont want to do that, is that the reason he will try and stay on?
Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:09 - May 11 with 1245 viewsWingstandwood

Not only is it to do with money other stuff is involved also I reckon.

I expect ego, power, status and a preposterous sense of entitlement have a lot to do with people staying on way past a required contract or sell by date.

Acting the Lord of the manor in a directors box whilst getting a 'title' and status e.g. chairman. vice chairman, director along with V.I.P treatment is something some cannot live without. A case of being terrified of being bulldozed into insignificance! Our sell-outs wanted the best of both worlds to sell their shares but demanding to remain within SCFC's more exclusive corridors and power structure! Quite obscene really! Even Petty had the decency to f#ck off!
[Post edited 11 May 2018 11:10]

Argus!

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:41 - May 11 with 1164 viewssainthelens

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:09 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

Not only is it to do with money other stuff is involved also I reckon.

I expect ego, power, status and a preposterous sense of entitlement have a lot to do with people staying on way past a required contract or sell by date.

Acting the Lord of the manor in a directors box whilst getting a 'title' and status e.g. chairman. vice chairman, director along with V.I.P treatment is something some cannot live without. A case of being terrified of being bulldozed into insignificance! Our sell-outs wanted the best of both worlds to sell their shares but demanding to remain within SCFC's more exclusive corridors and power structure! Quite obscene really! Even Petty had the decency to f#ck off!
[Post edited 11 May 2018 11:10]

I think Petty felt in fear of his safety and well-being. Something that Jenkins now needs to seriously consider.
Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:42 - May 11 with 1158 viewsHeadmaster

He wants to stay so he can leave on a high. It's all about him and his delusional f*cking ego.
Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:51 - May 11 with 1109 viewsWingstandwood

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:41 - May 11 by sainthelens

I think Petty felt in fear of his safety and well-being. Something that Jenkins now needs to seriously consider.

Fair point, It does rather look that the only way the sell-outs will leave is if things turn extremely nasty.

They're a bunch of parasites terrified to leave the host (SCFC) they feed off! Cannot live without their greed, leaching and their titles.

BTW to show an example of their preposterous sense of entitlement that Van Zweden sold all his shares along with his 'Director' title to only then reinvent and relabel himself with the grandiose self-anointing ego-tripping title of 'Club Ambassador'. Read that in an overseas article BTW. What scum they are!

Argus!

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 13:55 - May 11 with 893 viewsbyron

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 11:51 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

Fair point, It does rather look that the only way the sell-outs will leave is if things turn extremely nasty.

They're a bunch of parasites terrified to leave the host (SCFC) they feed off! Cannot live without their greed, leaching and their titles.

BTW to show an example of their preposterous sense of entitlement that Van Zweden sold all his shares along with his 'Director' title to only then reinvent and relabel himself with the grandiose self-anointing ego-tripping title of 'Club Ambassador'. Read that in an overseas article BTW. What scum they are!

Things won’t turn Nasty though, you can’t do that anymore, you will go to jail. Security and police will be there to protect them. You will probably find they won’t even show up to games next season anyway.

Benny

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 14:01 - May 11 with 864 viewsWingstandwood

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 13:55 - May 11 by byron

Things won’t turn Nasty though, you can’t do that anymore, you will go to jail. Security and police will be there to protect them. You will probably find they won’t even show up to games next season anyway.

I will agree with you that the directors box come next game will be the emptiest seen for any club in the entire history of the Premier League.

Argus!

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 14:06 - May 11 with 855 viewsWatchman

Financial Loss to Jenkins, Why he wont resign !! on 14:01 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

I will agree with you that the directors box come next game will be the emptiest seen for any club in the entire history of the Premier League.

turn up and surround themselves with security
don't turn up and confirm everything that people think

bit like That That at a gig only we got Take Tvvats instead

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024