Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. 17:00 - May 11 with 2286 viewsJackfath

Three factions as far as I am aware. I thought it would be a good idea for people to know where/what they could partake in over the coming months to vent their anger.

Swansea City Supporters' Trust.

Nothing as yet, but a statement is to be made Sunday after the final game of the season.

Swansea City Supporters' Alliance.

Bring some money to the game and wave it about on 28 minutes.

JackArmy Supporters Union.

Protest outside main entrance of the Liberty at 1pm.
Bring 2 playing cards (a Jack and a Joker) and wave them about on 28 minutes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:09 - May 11 with 1637 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t think there’s a trust statement planned for Sunday. More likely to be early next week.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:13 - May 11 with 1619 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:09 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t think there’s a trust statement planned for Sunday. More likely to be early next week.

Where have I got that idea from then I wonder? Must have been me thinking they'd be ready to go as soon as the final whistle has been blown? Never mind, it's not like we've been waiting long and these things do take time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:14 - May 11 with 1608 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:13 - May 11 by Jackfath

Where have I got that idea from then I wonder? Must have been me thinking they'd be ready to go as soon as the final whistle has been blown? Never mind, it's not like we've been waiting long and these things do take time.

We like to make sure we get them right, as is proven by how well received they always are.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:15 - May 11 with 1606 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:13 - May 11 by Jackfath

Again jackfath, I can only wish you had been able to step forward and volunteer when the call for help went out.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:15 - May 11 with 1600 viewsmax936

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:09 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Trying to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted, fairplay they're good at that.

That's not a dig at you of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:16 - May 11 with 1595 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:15 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Again jackfath, I can only wish you had been able to step forward and volunteer when the call for help went out.

Again Lisa, there are far more people better qualified than I. I'm only voicing my opinion as a paid up member.

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:18 - May 11 with 1582 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:16 - May 11 by Jackfath

Again Lisa, there are far more people better qualified than I. I'm only voicing my opinion as a paid up member.

I'm not sure the first bit is true. I think the only qualification is wanting to try to help.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:21 - May 11 with 1564 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:18 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm not sure the first bit is true. I think the only qualification is wanting to try to help.

Am I not helping by collating the protest plans in one easy to read thread?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:24 - May 11 with 1546 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:18 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Evidently there were. Chrissy for example. He was rebuked by the interview panel, as were several others who I don't know of. They should be next in line.

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:26 - May 11 with 1537 viewsOldjack

I envisage a mass pitch invasion heading towards big Conk & co on the 60th minute

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:28 - May 11 with 1532 viewsJack11

Stopping the game brings the most attention to things. We can all throw something onto the pitch. One option is to buy hotdogs (American) and lob them on but then sales go up, so not ideal. Another option is to bring tennis balls with us like charlton fans did. That stopped the game and bought attention to matters there. Another option I’m also in favour of is to just not take our seats and stay below so to speak. We could also burn American flags and start a large fire on the concourse.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:29 - May 11 with 1529 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:24 - May 11 by Jackfath

Evidently there were. Chrissy for example. He was rebuked by the interview panel, as were several others who I don't know of. They should be next in line.

That doesn't mean that there are people better qualified than you Jackfath. I can't help but think you'd have been a shoo-in.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:33 - May 11 with 1510 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:29 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

That doesn't mean that there are people better qualified than you Jackfath. I can't help but think you'd have been a shoo-in.

Being on a committee really isn't my bag. Let's not turn this into a thread about me. Let's focus on the protests.

I was hoping Steve the Jack would have done something similar in Comic Sans and added it as a sticky.

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:36 - May 11 with 1495 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:33 - May 11 by Jackfath

Being on a committee really isn't my bag. Let's not turn this into a thread about me. Let's focus on the protests.

I was hoping Steve the Jack would have done something similar in Comic Sans and added it as a sticky.

Sorry. I thought it'd been turned into a thread about the Trust.

As you were jackfath. Which protest is calling to you at this point? Do you have one which attracts more than the others?
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:36 - May 11 with 1492 viewsmax936

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:29 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

What's happening in Trust corridors then Lisa, are strongly worded letters with long words being planned to present to the Owners Stevie and Jay-son and Mr Jenkins? at least there's a chance with a kitten that they might receive a scram or two
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:52]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:39 - May 11 with 1482 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:36 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Sorry. I thought it'd been turned into a thread about the Trust.

As you were jackfath. Which protest is calling to you at this point? Do you have one which attracts more than the others?

Well seeing as two members of the Trust board commented I felt obliged to respond as I am polite person.

We could always bring up one of the numerous threads on the complete failings of the Trust (so far!) if you like?

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:46 - May 11 with 1453 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:39 - May 11 by Jackfath

Well seeing as two members of the Trust board commented I felt obliged to respond as I am polite person.

We could always bring up one of the numerous threads on the complete failings of the Trust (so far!) if you like?

Only Clasie commented. And I am not a member of the Trust board anyway. You afford me a status well beyond the reality!
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:48 - May 11 with 1443 viewsJackfath

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:46 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Only Clasie commented. And I am not a member of the Trust board anyway. You afford me a status well beyond the reality!

I apologise.

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:52 - May 11 with 1417 viewsThornburyswan

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:28 - May 11 by Jack11

Stopping the game brings the most attention to things. We can all throw something onto the pitch. One option is to buy hotdogs (American) and lob them on but then sales go up, so not ideal. Another option is to bring tennis balls with us like charlton fans did. That stopped the game and bought attention to matters there. Another option I’m also in favour of is to just not take our seats and stay below so to speak. We could also burn American flags and start a large fire on the concourse.

I hope the last sentence is a poor attempt at anti-American owners humour, if not I'd suggest a rapid delete/edit noting very recent anniversaries on football grounds & fires.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:55 - May 11 with 1401 viewsSoberBaker

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:33 - May 11 by Jackfath

Oooooh, you bitch!

AMOW

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:57 - May 11 with 1394 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:48 - May 11 by Jackfath

I apologise.

Don't apologise mun. I'm flattered. I can only aspire to such dizzy heights. Clasie is like a God to me.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 18:37 - May 11 with 1298 viewsJack11

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:52 - May 11 by Thornburyswan

I hope the last sentence is a poor attempt at anti-American owners humour, if not I'd suggest a rapid delete/edit noting very recent anniversaries on football grounds & fires.

Stop looking to be faux offended. I don’t like your dictatorial tone either. I suggest you do one.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 18:48 - May 11 with 1272 viewsThornburyswan

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 18:37 - May 11 by Jack11

Stop looking to be faux offended. I don’t like your dictatorial tone either. I suggest you do one.

I wasn't faux or actually offended just suggesting that your fire suggestion should be edited or removed but if you want to stand by it crack on.
The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 18:50 - May 11 with 1263 viewsGowerjack

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 17:24 - May 11 by Jackfath

Yep

The existing (lack of) Trust board should resign en masse with immediate effect.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official End of Season Protest Thread. on 18:55 - May 11 with 1238 viewsSwanjaxs

The Trust is an irrelevance as regards on the ground protest, they showed thier hand with that cringworthy statement a couple of days ago, at least the other two groups are having a go

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024