Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests? 17:01 - May 11 with 6595 viewsKinsey

I’m sorry, but all these pathetic protest propositions are taking the p1ss

Either do it properly or not bother at all.

Honestly, is it just me who sees that as a waste of time!?!

Protests? on 17:03 - May 11 with 3490 viewsJackfath

Own the moan Kinsey, my friend. What would you like to see instead of the organised events?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protests? on 17:04 - May 11 with 3494 viewsexiledclaseboy

What does “properly” mean, in your opinion?

Poll: Tory leader

Protests? on 17:08 - May 11 with 3456 viewsKinsey

A proper protest. Pitch invasion.
Something meaningful. Not like a 1940’s war hero homecoming.
Protests? on 17:09 - May 11 with 3446 viewsswancity

Does anyone think we will see the sort of things that happened at West Ham recently...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Protests? on 17:10 - May 11 with 3435 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:09 - May 11 by swancity

Does anyone think we will see the sort of things that happened at West Ham recently...

Of course not.

All pussys. All talk
Protests? on 17:10 - May 11 with 3433 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:04 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

What does “properly” mean, in your opinion?

I'm planning on jumping in front of Andy King. A la Emily Davison. If only he had a horse...
Protests? on 17:11 - May 11 with 3422 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:10 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm planning on jumping in front of Andy King. A la Emily Davison. If only he had a horse...

Would I get banned?

Oh well hahaha.
Protests? on 17:12 - May 11 with 3408 viewsE20Jack

All protests are meaningless anyway. Everybody has by now had their chance to make a stand themselves, instead they voted to sell out their supporters stake to the Americans by ballot. Most couldn’t be bothered to reply.

The fans are complicit in all this, I would say everyone has failed in their duties with regards to this club. Deceit and apathy has ruled from the boardroom, to the Trust and to the fans. All guilty.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Protests? on 17:12 - May 11 with 3410 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:12 - May 11 by E20Jack

All protests are meaningless anyway. Everybody has by now had their chance to make a stand themselves, instead they voted to sell out their supporters stake to the Americans by ballot. Most couldn’t be bothered to reply.

The fans are complicit in all this, I would say everyone has failed in their duties with regards to this club. Deceit and apathy has ruled from the boardroom, to the Trust and to the fans. All guilty.

Really?

Is there no end to you???
Protests? on 17:13 - May 11 with 3397 viewslondonlisa2001

Everybody certainly did not vote to sell a stake to the Americans.
Protests? on 17:14 - May 11 with 3385 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:12 - May 11 by Kinsey

Really?

Is there no end to you???

Which bit do you disagree with? Or are you just disagreeing because I said it?

Protests? on 17:15 - May 11 with 3386 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Protests? on 17:08 - May 11 by Kinsey

A proper protest. Pitch invasion.
Something meaningful. Not like a 1940’s war hero homecoming.

It would be good but unfortunately the laws of the land in our molly coddled society actually prevent that. The best Idea I’ve seen so far is the one outside the stadium I’ve seen they’ve got banners as well. The waving of money on 28 mins has got to be the most pathetic idea. Outside before and chanting all game is probably the best way unfortunately as I’d love a good old fashioned pitch invasion Petty style
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:17]
Protests? on 17:17 - May 11 with 3341 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:13 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Everybody certainly did not vote to sell a stake to the Americans.

Most of the people that could be bothered to vote did.

The rest decided to meekly accept it.

Protests? on 17:20 - May 11 with 3331 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:17 - May 11 by E20Jack

Most of the people that could be bothered to vote did.

The rest decided to meekly accept it.

Most is not everybody.

I, for example, voted against the deal and continue to oppose it.
Protests? on 17:22 - May 11 with 3308 views34dfgdf54

There’s something we agree on.

Edit - the fans are complicit part I meant. I still think protests are needed now, but we are way too late.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:24]
Protests? on 17:25 - May 11 with 3274 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:14 - May 11 by E20Jack

Which bit do you disagree with? Or are you just disagreeing because I said it?

Partly because you’re the cancer of this site, partly because you are a complete fvvckwit
Protests? on 17:25 - May 11 with 3273 viewsmax936

Protests? on 17:15 - May 11 by FerrisBuellerJB

It would be good but unfortunately the laws of the land in our molly coddled society actually prevent that. The best Idea I’ve seen so far is the one outside the stadium I’ve seen they’ve got banners as well. The waving of money on 28 mins has got to be the most pathetic idea. Outside before and chanting all game is probably the best way unfortunately as I’d love a good old fashioned pitch invasion Petty style
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:17]

Society has moved on from Petty's day's, you just cannot get away with the same things anymore, CCTV's are everywhere, Blackpool fans have worked hard to get the Oystons out, but they're still there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protests? on 17:25 - May 11 with 3265 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:20 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Most is not everybody.

I, for example, voted against the deal and continue to oppose it.

There are exceptions, I am sure we both know I was speaking figuratively. I have given my views very openly on the share sale and we both know I am fully aware it wasn’t a 100% vote.

However we are talking about a tiny minority of our fanbase. Our fans as a whole are certainly not blameless in all this. I am not even a member of the Trust and was like trying to get blood out of a stone to organise any sort of movement to remove certain Teust board members holding the club back, that’s after weeks of continuous moaning from them on here.

Complete apathy.

Protests? on 17:27 - May 11 with 3253 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:25 - May 11 by Kinsey

Partly because you’re the cancer of this site, partly because you are a complete fvvckwit

Wonderful choice of language when we have fellow fans suffering with that vile disease.

If you have nothing constructive to add then stop your bile filled fingers from typing would be my advice.

Protests? on 17:27 - May 11 with 3254 viewsDarran

It’s fuçk all to do with you anyway you won’t be there because you don’t watch us play.
Trolling prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests? on 17:28 - May 11 with 3245 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:27 - May 11 by E20Jack

Wonderful choice of language when we have fellow fans suffering with that vile disease.

If you have nothing constructive to add then stop your bile filled fingers from typing would be my advice.

I’m so sorry you articulate b4strd

Only you could try to turn that around
Protests? on 17:29 - May 11 with 3242 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:27 - May 11 by Darran

It’s fuçk all to do with you anyway you won’t be there because you don’t watch us play.
Trolling prick.

This
Protests? on 17:33 - May 11 with 3214 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:25 - May 11 by E20Jack

There are exceptions, I am sure we both know I was speaking figuratively. I have given my views very openly on the share sale and we both know I am fully aware it wasn’t a 100% vote.

However we are talking about a tiny minority of our fanbase. Our fans as a whole are certainly not blameless in all this. I am not even a member of the Trust and was like trying to get blood out of a stone to organise any sort of movement to remove certain Teust board members holding the club back, that’s after weeks of continuous moaning from them on here.

Complete apathy.

It's a bit disingenuous to blame apathetic Trust members if as you say you haven't joined the Trust.

Were you a member of the Trust at the time of the vote? If so, did you vote?
Protests? on 17:35 - May 11 with 3194 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:27 - May 11 by Darran

Trolling prick.

Do you have any proof of that then or are you just trolling again?

Stop crying you cretin.

Protests? on 17:36 - May 11 with 3188 viewsDarran

Protests? on 17:33 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

It's a bit disingenuous to blame apathetic Trust members if as you say you haven't joined the Trust.

Were you a member of the Trust at the time of the vote? If so, did you vote?

No he wasn’t and he never watches us play.
The Mods need to get rid of these trolling twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024