Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread 21:31 - May 11 with 30037 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swanse City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:36 - May 11 with 10530 viewspencoedjack

6 1 swans
Joe Allen 96 minutes

Southampton 0 Man City 4
The Official Swanse City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:39 - May 11 with 10500 viewsJackfath

You're a good man JackHarris.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swanse City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:40 - May 11 with 10513 viewsjackharris

The Official Swanse City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:39 - May 11 by Jackfath

You're a good man JackHarris.

Thanks Jackfath

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swanse City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 21:52 - May 11 with 10483 viewsairedale

Think I’ll start a “When are the fixtures out” thread on Monday. Just as a matter of interest like.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 22:36 - May 11 with 10392 viewsRevJames

Must win?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 23:17 - May 11 with 10314 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 22:36 - May 11 by RevJames

Must win?

by 10

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 00:07 - May 12 with 10249 viewssainthelens

Have had a quid on us and Citeh both win 5-0. Odds of 2700/1. Mad not too.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 00:32 - May 12 with 10217 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 00:07 - May 12 by sainthelens

Have had a quid on us and Citeh both win 5-0. Odds of 2700/1. Mad not too.

Go for the swans to stay up.
1000/1.

Edit - The mad thing is Southampton to be relegated is 500/1.

How the fck does that work ?
[Post edited 12 May 2018 1:03]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 00:51 - May 12 with 10208 viewsBirchgrovejack

If we score some early goals and city grab a few early goals it could get a bit interesting.
Though in reality it'll be a bore 0-0 draw.

Still worth a £1 for 5-0 swans and 5-0 citeh!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 04:02 - May 12 with 10133 viewsWanderer

Maybe not the right post for this but, we feel time to unload deadwood and probably sell on and rebuild, more than happy to mix in some of the u23 players and loaned out players, would like to see Fulton , Byers, King, Mcburnie, Roberts et al being given chances and we need Wilf back as captain, big changes need to happen, the pot needs a big stir, there off my chest.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 06:48 - May 12 with 10069 viewsCaptain_Sham

The first game we played, after we last got relegated was... a 6-0 win at home to Brentford (who wore red striped shirts) . So ....

Fun Fact: There were more people at this game than there were at Stradey when Llanelli beat the all Blacks. I.E in excess of 87000 people(allegedly)
[Post edited 12 May 2018 6:55]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 07:24 - May 12 with 10025 viewsRancid

If you were given the chance to pick 2 teams who could swing a 10 goal deficit then it would be Man City and Stoke (you can't pick us)

It won't happen but it's a bit of a teaser.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 08:17 - May 12 with 9979 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 07:24 - May 12 by Rancid

If you were given the chance to pick 2 teams who could swing a 10 goal deficit then it would be Man City and Stoke (you can't pick us)

It won't happen but it's a bit of a teaser.

Mark Hughes and Bowen slagging off Stoke too, not the wisest thing to do.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 09:03 - May 12 with 9921 viewsSwansNZ

Is it too late to sack CC? We might get a new manager bounce, a big bounce.

And you should have heard the sainty cry, when the Swans scored number 9

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 09:37 - May 12 with 9866 viewsJohnw102

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 11:19 - May 12 with 9716 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 09:03 - May 12 by SwansNZ

Is it too late to sack CC? We might get a new manager bounce, a big bounce.

And you should have heard the sainty cry, when the Swans scored number 9

How about we sack Carlos after 10 mins, and get a new manager on the touch line every 10 mins, for the ultimate bounce throughout the game?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 11:36 - May 12 with 9689 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder what the odds are for any of our individual players to actually score a goal.
The odds must be getting longer and longer each goalless game we play.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 12:04 - May 12 with 9644 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 11:36 - May 12 by A_Fans_Dad

I wonder what the odds are for any of our individual players to actually score a goal.

Isn’t it one more goalless game and we’ll have failed to score in exactly half our games? 19 goalless games where the best we could get realistically is 4 or 5 draws.

We would then need around 35 points from the other 19 games to reach safety. We have the 10th best defence in the league which is just as well otherwise we would have struggled to get a couple of dozen points.

There’s nothing like creativity in football and we’ve had no creativity at all.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 12:21 - May 12 with 9615 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 11:36 - May 12 by A_Fans_Dad

I've just been down to William Hill's betting office and they're offering odds of 2000 to 1 for Swansea to score first

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:18 - May 12 with 9523 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 12:21 - May 12 by Lord_Bony

I've just been down to William Hill's betting office and they're offering odds of 2000 to 1 for Swansea to score first

I'd take that just in case of a flukey goal.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:45 - May 12 with 9419 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:18 - May 12 by A_Fans_Dad

I'd take that just in case of a flukey goal.

Don't waste your money. A mug's game.🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:43 - May 12 with 9329 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:45 - May 12 by union_jack

Don't waste your money. A mug's game.🤣

Do own Goals count?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 16:09 - May 12 with 9285 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 15:43 - May 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Do own Goals count?

...Are you talking about our recruitment again?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 17:59 - May 12 with 9135 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 11:19 - May 12 by MrSwerve

How about we sack Carlos after 10 mins, and get a new manager on the touch line every 10 mins, for the ultimate bounce throughout the game?

Mr Swerve, Sir, you are a genius.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 19:03 - May 12 with 9047 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 08:17 - May 12 by 34dfgdf54

Mark Hughes and Bowen slagging off Stoke too, not the wisest thing to do.

Please stop, I`m cringing here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024