Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best players we have played against 21:43 - May 11 with 7344 viewsPozuelosSideys

Now we are done in the PL. What players have stuck out as being the best we have come up against in our time there?

Similarly, who was the most overrated, pile of rubbish?

Aguero always played well against us and he is sharp as fck around the box.

Rooney most overrated for me.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Best players we have played against on 11:24 - May 13 with 1332 viewswobbly

Best players we have played against on 04:31 - May 13 by STID2017

Sorry - meant Robin Van Persie

I was there when he was nearly killed in our 1-1 draw against Man U.

Sad, dangerous times.
Best players we have played against on 11:30 - May 13 with 1324 viewsRancid

RVP always stands out in my mind too.Diego Costa was a hell of a player as well and always scored against us.Seamus Coleman stood out as a defender also.
Best players we have played against on 12:42 - May 13 with 1292 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is very disappointing to see how our fans treat a legend of English football just because he has mostly peaked by the time we got to this division. He was the greatest British striker of his generation and just because he was on a sharp decline in his later years, it doesn't mean negate his best years.

It's also laughable to see people call him anonymous in his games with us. I attended the most recent Everton match at home and he absolutely ran the entire midfield, singlehandedly. Constantly receiving the ball from team mates and pushing them forward to attack. Just because someone doesn't score in a match, it doesn't make them anonymous. You'd think our fan base would be more educated about this as one of our best players, Leon, would regularly spend the entire season doing the same.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Best players we have played against on 12:48 - May 13 with 1289 viewsPhil_S

Best players we have played against on 21:53 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

David Silva this season

David Silva in the opening game in the Premier League - unplayable
Best players we have played against on 12:59 - May 13 with 1275 viewsDippy

Best players we have played against on 12:48 - May 13 by Phil_S

David Silva in the opening game in the Premier League - unplayable

Yeah.. for consistency.. he's always been world class every time he's stepped on the field.

The best by some distance.

Poll: Cooper Out

Best players we have played against on 10:06 - May 14 with 1202 viewssherpajacob

I was impressed with John stones when he played for Everton.

The Chelsea team that beat us 5-0 was the best performance, Costa, Oscar, Hazard and Fabregas running the show.

Fellani caused us massive problems in the early years.

Aguero, class

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Best players we have played against on 10:11 - May 14 with 1198 viewsValeJack

Anyone who we had sold the summer before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024