Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation is a state of mind : ) 22:55 - May 11 with 1269 viewsomarjack

In my opinion we didn't relegate..if anything we were promoted to a better division..And I'm very proud of the effort our boys put for this achievement.

And Congratulations to Stoke and West Brom for their success as well..Us 3 clubs gonna boss the top tier.
Meanwhile,dross like Man City and Liverpool will be fighting over useless titles like the Premier League/Champions League rubbish..I truly pity them.

Next season,our goal is to achieve what Sunderland and Burton did..to reach the next level..(every time I mention Sunderland I turn into an envious green monster).

I'm very happy and joyous..oozing with pride and promise of excitement and honour.

Cannot wait.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 22:58 - May 11 with 1247 viewsjack2jack

My head just wobbled reading that!😀
Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 23:24 - May 11 with 1202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I was being provoked by a Cardiff supporting acquaintance saying she was off to celebrate Cardiff's promotion in the "big city" on Sunday.

I told her i was going to celebrate us finally clinching promotion to the championship this Sunday too. So there!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 00:53 - May 12 with 1089 viewsBirchgrovejack

Haha a nice positive look on it i suppose.

It will be a nice change to be competitive in most matches, we'll probably win twice as many games and score twice as many goals as well far more entertaining id say. The last 3 seasons have hardly been fun to watch have they.
Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 00:57 - May 12 with 1088 viewsLoyal

Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 23:24 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I was being provoked by a Cardiff supporting acquaintance saying she was off to celebrate Cardiff's promotion in the "big city" on Sunday.

I told her i was going to celebrate us finally clinching promotion to the championship this Sunday too. So there!

Ask her about the dark days, pre January 2018.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 01:53 - May 12 with 1046 viewsDJack

Relegation is a state of mind : ) on 23:24 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

So she was off to celebrate in London then?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024