Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waving £% pound notes? 01:46 - May 12 with 3846 viewsBobby_Fischer

Will the SCSA be handing them out from the money donated that is missing? Is this one of Sumblers' ideas? Or that idiot Beavers?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Waving £% pound notes? on 01:52 - May 12 with 2722 viewsbarry_island

You have an in depth interest in the SCSA Bobby, what's your angle on this?

Ps I have no connection with them but find your concerns "interesting" along with that you want to call one of our fans an idiot.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 1:59]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:00 - May 12 with 2694 viewsBobby_Fischer

Barry, I stayed in a great hotel there the other day on top of a hill from the train station? Before a flight to Edinburgh.

My only problem with the SCSA is they are full of shit, charlatans and they are have no courage of their convictions. And are run by a guy who oversaw the Trust when the Americans took over.

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:06 - May 12 with 2685 viewsbarry_island

No idea on the hotel but you're sounding like an insider to me Bobby. Push your own ideas if you are.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:09 - May 12 with 2676 viewsBobby_Fischer

They will come out soon enough.

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:16 - May 12 with 2659 viewsNeathJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:09 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

They will come out soon enough.

That sounds familiar, Leigh...
Waving £% pound notes? on 02:19 - May 12 with 2657 viewsBobby_Fischer

Get a grip you paranoid f*cker, ask Sumbler about his meeting with Mel Nurse

Waving £% pound notes? on 06:11 - May 12 with 2519 viewsPhil_S

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:00 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

Barry, I stayed in a great hotel there the other day on top of a hill from the train station? Before a flight to Edinburgh.

My only problem with the SCSA is they are full of shit, charlatans and they are have no courage of their convictions. And are run by a guy who oversaw the Trust when the Americans took over.

Bobby, lay off the wine because each time you post after some of it then you end up apologising for anything that you have posted,

You have been told time and time again but refuse to listen to it. I am nothing to do with the SCSA, haven't been involved since (from memory) the first week January. The guys that run it were the people that fronted their public meeting when that took place - I won't name them because I will either get the names wrong or miss someone out.

So yet again you are wrong. Apt really.

The people from the SCSA choose not to post on here but that is their prerogative

This post has been edited by an administrator
Waving £% pound notes? on 06:12 - May 12 with 2516 viewsPhil_S

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:19 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

Get a grip you paranoid f*cker, ask Sumbler about his meeting with Mel Nurse

Which one would you like to know about? Had met Mel on many occasions, each of them a great honour.
Login to get fewer ads

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:00 - May 12 with 2134 viewsBobby_Fischer

Waving £% pound notes? on 06:12 - May 12 by Phil_S

Which one would you like to know about? Had met Mel on many occasions, each of them a great honour.

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:06 - May 12 with 2110 viewsAngelRangelQS

I rarely carry cash on me these days but I do have €5 still in my wallet from a recent holiday.

Would this be allowed or does it need to be British currency? Alternatively I do have some McDonald’s monopoly stickers which are a bit like currency except you can only use it for a doughnut or Apple pie
Waving £% pound notes? on 11:11 - May 12 with 2090 views34dfgdf54

Waving £% pound notes? on 06:11 - May 12 by Phil_S

Bobby, lay off the wine because each time you post after some of it then you end up apologising for anything that you have posted,

You have been told time and time again but refuse to listen to it. I am nothing to do with the SCSA, haven't been involved since (from memory) the first week January. The guys that run it were the people that fronted their public meeting when that took place - I won't name them because I will either get the names wrong or miss someone out.

So yet again you are wrong. Apt really.

The people from the SCSA choose not to post on here but that is their prerogative

He’s forever p*ssed getting abusive on here.

Found it annoying once, but now funny as f*ck, the guys a bellend.
Waving £% pound notes? on 11:16 - May 12 with 2065 viewsmax936

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:06 - May 12 by AngelRangelQS

I rarely carry cash on me these days but I do have €5 still in my wallet from a recent holiday.

Would this be allowed or does it need to be British currency? Alternatively I do have some McDonald’s monopoly stickers which are a bit like currency except you can only use it for a doughnut or Apple pie

Dollars would be more appropriate if people wish to wave monetary notes about.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:19 - May 12 with 2053 viewslondonlisa2001

Do they take contactless?
Waving £% pound notes? on 11:35 - May 12 with 2015 viewsdickythorpe

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:19 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

Do they take contactless?

In peace here lisa, I know you and others have given up a lot of your time in last few months and I have no beef with you whatsoever.
Can I ask if the trust has had a response to the statement?

Many thanks.
Waving £% pound notes? on 11:42 - May 12 with 1991 viewslondonlisa2001

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:35 - May 12 by dickythorpe

In peace here lisa, I know you and others have given up a lot of your time in last few months and I have no beef with you whatsoever.

Many thanks.

The statement from the SCSA?

In all honesty I have seen discussion of a response and I believe that a response will be forthcoming but I don't know when that will happen nor what the response will say.

Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful, but there are lots of people involved with the Trust board and lots of varying opinions. Some quite polarised.
Waving £% pound notes? on 12:09 - May 12 with 1919 viewsdickythorpe

Thank you.
Waving £% pound notes? on 12:19 - May 12 with 1896 viewsmax936

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:35 - May 12 by dickythorpe

Many thanks.

They're arranged a Coffee Morning to discuss it, in between stuffing fairy cakes down their cake holes, that's the rumour doing the rounds anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Waving £% pound notes? on 12:25 - May 12 with 1855 viewsunion_jack

In reply to the OP, yes indeed the SCSA will be handing out whatever value of note you require. If you are really angry and want to get your point across go for the £50. If you are a little bit miffed by the goings on over the past few years, I'd suggest the £5. The choice is yours.

The only proviso is that you hand the notes back to the appropriate person on leaving the ground. If you can't find him / her just hang around and someone will appear sooner or later.

Hope this helps.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Waving £% pound notes? on 12:27 - May 12 with 1852 viewsSwanjaxs

Waving £% pound notes? on 12:19 - May 12 by max936

They're arranged a Coffee Morning to discuss it, in between stuffing fairy cakes down their cake holes, that's the rumour doing the rounds anyway.

More like a chimps tea party 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Waving £% pound notes? on 12:45 - May 12 with 1779 viewsmoonie

If we had trust worthy owners and chairperson then surely we wouldn't any supporters organisation .
The trust was set up to oversee ,question and monitor the actions of our Owners and to act as a back stop to malpractice.

I may be wrong
Waving £% pound notes? on 13:00 - May 12 with 1740 viewslonglostjack

If everybody in the stadium were to wave a £50 note it would still be less than Jenkins' and Pearlman's combined annual salaries.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:06 - May 12 with 1725 viewsBobby_Fischer

Waving £% pound notes? on 11:11 - May 12 by 34dfgdf54

He’s forever p*ssed getting abusive on here.

Found it annoying once, but now funny as f*ck, the guys a bellend.

I only come on here when I'm pissed because its like Facebook, I'm annoying when I'm pissed?

You are annoying when you are sober! F*cking Premier League fans.

Did you make much money of your book sales Phil S?

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:27 - May 12 with 1682 viewsPhil_S

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:06 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

I only come on here when I'm pissed because its like Facebook, I'm annoying when I'm pissed?

You’re actually not annoying

Just a tw4t

Make a point if you can because with every post another ten people reach the same conclusion

So come on then what about these meetings or book sales as I think it’s only you that cares

Think it’s time you grew up and didn’t be the tw4t all your life

Duly ignored 😂

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:48 - May 12 with 1627 viewsLoyal

Waving £% pound notes? on 02:00 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

Ok that's your view, however, why don't you just speak to him directly ?
I'm not sure they are all as you say full of shit charlatans, but I support any protest by whoever be that one person or hundreds.

I have the courage of my convictions by the way and happy to see you pre match to talk about how full of shit this is, or indeed share a beer in the Railway.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:51 - May 12 with 1620 viewsDJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:06 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

A point of order here. Risca under his previous name was quite the pessimist (he's been posting for years). His posts basic facts were valid but his conclusions were overly pessimistic - my wife can be the same, it's because they care a lot about the Swans and get anxious.

As to Phil and his books/trust work/day job all separate - you sound a tad bitter, not having a go it's just an observation/opinion.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024