Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! 07:57 - May 12 with 2294 viewsSwans_16

In addition to the usual, came across this beauty ...

Jenkins was our hero, but now he’s just a tw*t, he sold out to the Yanks, the dirty lying rat!

Martin saw the pound signs and sh*gged a players wife, he used to love the swans but chose a richer life!

F*ck off Jenkins and Martin, you are f*cking c*nts, get out of our club, you f*cking scum.

LET’S GET EVERYONE ON THIS !!!
SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 08:02 - May 12 with 2274 viewsbuilthjack

Can you print 20,000 song sheets

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 08:18 - May 12 with 2243 viewsSwans_16

I’d absolutely love to .... Get singing this tomorrow fellas
SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 09:40 - May 12 with 2139 viewsDewi1jack

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 08:02 - May 12 by builthjack

Can you print 20,000 song sheets

With the crowd I expect to see there tomorrow, only way we'll need that many is if we're travelling up to watch Utd play

Expect us to be back to our "normal" 12-15 K we were getting under Sousa

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 09:48 - May 12 with 2125 viewsJohnw102

Good but would leave out the bit about a player's wife, in case said player is in the squad, IMO would be distressing for him.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 10:16 - May 12 with 2077 viewsSeaJack

Just to tidy it up a bit with a rhyme for the last two lines I would suggest something like this:

Jenkins was our hero, but now he’s just a tw*t,
He sold out to the Yankees, the dirty lying rat!

Martin saw the pound signs and sh*gged a players wife (or: and cheated on his wife),
He used to love the Swans (or: He sold us down the Swanee), and chose a richer life!

F* k off to the both of you, it was always just a front,
Get out of our club and run, you money grabbing c*nts!
SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 13:54 - May 12 with 1947 viewsJohnw102

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 10:16 - May 12 by SeaJack

Just to tidy it up a bit with a rhyme for the last two lines I would suggest something like this:

Jenkins was our hero, but now he’s just a tw*t,
He sold out to the Yankees, the dirty lying rat!

Martin saw the pound signs and sh*gged a players wife (or: and cheated on his wife),
He used to love the Swans (or: He sold us down the Swanee), and chose a richer life!

F* k off to the both of you, it was always just a front,
Get out of our club and run, you money grabbing c*nts!

"Cheated on his wife" much better

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

SONGS FOR TOMORROW ! on 13:57 - May 12 with 1930 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins is on fire let the motherfůcker burn

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024