Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dopey away fans 10:43 - May 12 with 2671 viewsjackal

I passed some Southampton fans on Tuesday night.

They were taking the p*ss out of one of their mates. He'd brought his passport to come to the game.

And I thought that we had some beauts.
Dopey away fans on 11:06 - May 12 with 2607 viewsAmbergambler

A lot of people from South Eastern England do genuinely regard Wales as a foreign country.
Dopey away fans on 11:31 - May 12 with 2557 viewsmax936

brilliant

It should be compulsory once they pass scumland

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dopey away fans on 13:17 - May 12 with 2427 viewswestside

Some of them drove up the bus lane by caseys so a nice fine in the post when they got home
Dopey away fans on 13:51 - May 12 with 2343 viewsJohnw102

There was a cardiff fan saying they were a better side because they had been promoted twice in the last few years, and we had only managed it once! I kid you not.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Dopey away fans on 14:01 - May 12 with 2324 viewsLoyal

Dopey away fans on 13:51 - May 12 by Johnw102

There was a cardiff fan saying they were a better side because they had been promoted twice in the last few years, and we had only managed it once! I kid you not.

You have to understand the scum mindset is justified only because of their desire to be wales best supported football team, and make anything up they can to convince themselves they are. Which clearly they are not. Hence this type of bullshit.

It's psychologically damaging to most humans to behave like this, however in their case this isnt possible as in this case to be psychologically damaged you need a basis of cranium intelligence initially.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024